The United Sovereign Nations
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The United Sovereign Nations

You are not connected. Please login or register

Follandan Informer

+22
Agunter999
SimEmirate
Chris
Juls
Chip
Psihomode
Willem
Trevy
ForthWall
Sauberbmw
stanislavsoltys
Kurt
Qorten
kj34
Jack
YingBlanc
Fox
Jon
Daniel
Will
Carl
Scotch Moen
26 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 14 ... 23  Next

Go down  Message [Page 6 of 23]

126Follandan Informer - Page 6 Empty Re: Follandan Informer Mon Nov 05, 2012 12:05 pm

YingBlanc

YingBlanc

Ooooooo IT'S SPREADING D: and I WANT WIKEH T_T I want to add this to my terrorist incident listing...which I now need to restart (better this time)

127Follandan Informer - Page 6 Empty Re: Follandan Informer Mon Nov 05, 2012 12:09 pm

Sauberbmw

Sauberbmw

Oh no!! This isn't good!!

128Follandan Informer - Page 6 Empty Re: Follandan Informer Mon Nov 05, 2012 2:06 pm

kj34

kj34
Member (Paradise)
Member (Paradise)

HOLY CRAP...
I guess now wouldn't be the best time to unveil my news...

129Follandan Informer - Page 6 Empty Re: Follandan Informer Mon Nov 05, 2012 8:00 pm

Jack

Jack
Member (Acadia & Valessia)

Follandan Informer - Page 6 Black_Girl
Girl, you did not just bomb my embassy.

130Follandan Informer - Page 6 Empty Re: Follandan Informer Tue Nov 06, 2012 12:06 pm

YingBlanc

YingBlanc

Jack wrote:Follandan Informer - Page 6 Black_Girl
Girl, you did not just bomb my embassy.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bFEoMO0pc7k

131Follandan Informer - Page 6 Empty Re: Follandan Informer Tue Nov 13, 2012 5:08 am

Scotch Moen

Scotch Moen
Member (Folland)
Member (Folland)

Breaking News

The Battlegroup; recently under the command of Vice Admiral Vorhennas, now under the Command of Captain Oscar aboard the Cruiser Pressly, have intercepted and engaged the Ghuangji Navy near the Ameka islands. Nine warships in the fleet have engaged the enemy in a suppression maneuver in order to take the pressure off the damaged Okaiken Navy.

In related news, Vice Admiral Vorhennas aboard his Carrier have successfully arrived at the city of Albian in Nilia and have set up a defense perimeter around the metro area. Cargo vessels traveling along with the Carrier have begun to offload their aid supplies to the city.

http://www.dehyan.deviantart.com

132Follandan Informer - Page 6 Empty Re: Follandan Informer Tue Nov 13, 2012 8:49 am

Jack

Jack

I really need to get started on this. Acadia is procrastinating. Razz

133Follandan Informer - Page 6 Empty Re: Follandan Informer Tue Nov 13, 2012 1:14 pm

Sauberbmw

Sauberbmw

Your telling us :p Marqualis is just being Lazy :p

134Follandan Informer - Page 6 Empty Re: Follandan Informer Wed Nov 14, 2012 5:40 pm

kj34

kj34
Member (Paradise)
Member (Paradise)

Yeah you are, Paradise is there already and we got the memo late Razz

135Follandan Informer - Page 6 Empty Re: Follandan Informer Wed Nov 14, 2012 5:42 pm

YingBlanc

YingBlanc

nobodies noticed I got news on the war ?_?

136Follandan Informer - Page 6 Empty Re: Follandan Informer Mon Nov 19, 2012 1:16 am

Scotch Moen

Scotch Moen
Member (Folland)
Member (Folland)

In the News Today

New Mines Open in Lovise Mountains

Within the last week, several new mining operations, sponsored by the Moen Administration have opened in the Lovise Mountains all along the range from the city of Nason in Northern Folland to the city of Derrikson in South Central. These mining operations are by all accounts large, and have employed thousands of workers from all over the country. The exact purpose of these mines are yet unknown though the predicted spike in Mineral resources is sure to influence the economy somehow.

Kristinsund Expansion

Kristinsund Naval Installation has seen rapid expansion in the previous weeks, leading to believe the Folland Navy is expecting several new Warships to be built and stationed there for the Celician Fleet. Rumors have also surfaced about the construction of a new Naval base dedicated to hosting Folland's South Dacian Fleet, which is currently made up of a fleet of ships stationed at Kristinsund. This fleet however in order to Operate in the Dacian, would have to either make use of the Ruterian canal, or sail along the southern coastline of Euphemia through arctic waters.

Possible new Province

The Okanamapi Confederation has expressed interest in a possible joining with Folland. Many citizens within Okanamapi share common heritage and cultural ties with Folland and are debating becoming a part of the nation. If it were to happen, Chancellor Moen would make Okanamapi it's own Province, making the number of provinces up to 14.

"Closer View" Entices the Public

The newly created "Project Closer View" has sparked the interest of numerous Scientific groups throughout Folland recently. With a dedicated endeavor to explore the Moons with multiple international organizations pooling in their resources makes it a sure thing to happen, and many enthusiasts both experienced and novice are excited for the results. The Launch of the first probe is schedule for the 24th of this month.

137Follandan Informer - Page 6 Empty Re: Follandan Informer Mon Nov 19, 2012 2:05 am

Carl

Carl

Miners D: and vacuums D:

http://oktimes.canadian-forum.com

138Follandan Informer - Page 6 Empty Re: Follandan Informer Mon Nov 19, 2012 2:47 am

Scotch Moen

Scotch Moen
Member (Folland)
Member (Folland)

And "D:" faces, oh my?

139Follandan Informer - Page 6 Empty Re: Follandan Informer Mon Nov 19, 2012 11:04 am

Jack

Jack

I think that little country should join Folland, so should the one below it. Razz I liked the old shape a lot better. We make better rivals when our land mass is similar.

Anyway, I don't understand the skientific stuff, but the Ruterian Canal is new to me, lol, we'll definitely use that a lot. And mining on the west coast? D: I thought Acadia had a monopoly on coal. Razz

140Follandan Informer - Page 6 Empty Re: Follandan Informer Mon Nov 19, 2012 11:56 pm

Scotch Moen

Scotch Moen
Member (Folland)
Member (Folland)

You think I should eat up all of Esdikkom too? That'd make me a giant "L" shape on the map. xD It's an enticing thought though. Devil But yeah, more BREAKING NEWS now.

BREAKING NEWS

Naval Losses

Reports coming in have claimed the F.N.S. Valour has been attacked and sunk in Albian harbor in Nilia, marking the first time the Folland Navy has lost an Aircraft Carrier in it's history as a Military power. Sorrow for the souls aboard has been met with startling reactions as thousands have taken to their local Recruiting stations to join the military in the wake of this attack. Folland is now at an official state of war with the nation of Ghuangji.

141Follandan Informer - Page 6 Empty Re: Follandan Informer Tue Nov 20, 2012 12:47 am

Jack

Jack

Lol, not all of the new Esdikkom. Razz Just the land that you gave to Esdikkom. I really liked the shape, now it seems like something is missing.

Three of the allies at war with one country. This isn't good for them. Devil

142Follandan Informer - Page 6 Empty Re: Follandan Informer Wed Nov 21, 2012 11:57 am

Sauberbmw

Sauberbmw

Kinda scary aha 3 big powers against a small nation so small :p

143Follandan Informer - Page 6 Empty Re: Follandan Informer Wed Nov 21, 2012 1:23 pm

Scotch Moen

Scotch Moen
Member (Folland)
Member (Folland)

In the News Today

Navy Scurries to React

With the sinking of the F.N.S. Valour, Vice Admiral Johannes is feared to have perished aboard, and command of the Fleet now rests with Captain Oscar aboard the F.N.S. Pressly. Folland FLEETCOM has ordered the rest of the Battlegroup to make haste toward Albian port and evacuate what's left of the Aid teams. The fleet will then sail back for Okaiken waters as soon as possible.

Sudden Retreat Confounds Nations

After the bombing of Albian city and the sinking of the F.N.S. Valour, Ghuangjian forces across the theater retreated immediately without reason. As a confusing action as this was, Chancellor Moen took this as an opportunity to pull the Navy out of combat and rescue the survivors of the Albian city bombing. What this means for the future of Nilia and Ghuanhji remains unclear as events are continuing to develop.

144Follandan Informer - Page 6 Empty Re: Follandan Informer Wed Nov 21, 2012 4:43 pm

Jack

Jack

I wanted to assassinate their president. Crying That's the whole reason I made the AIA logo, lol.

145Follandan Informer - Page 6 Empty Re: Follandan Informer Wed Nov 21, 2012 4:45 pm

YingBlanc

YingBlanc

you might just be able, they have an ultimatum to pull off if the right strings are pulled ;P

146Follandan Informer - Page 6 Empty Re: Follandan Informer Wed Nov 21, 2012 8:55 pm

Carl

Carl

Razz

Unconditional Surrender! Devil

http://oktimes.canadian-forum.com

147Follandan Informer - Page 6 Empty Re: Follandan Informer Sun Nov 25, 2012 6:04 pm

Scotch Moen

Scotch Moen
Member (Folland)
Member (Folland)

In the News Today

Folland Pulls Out

After Ghuangjian forces halted their advance into Nilia and the sinking of the F.N.S. Valour, Captain Oscar of Battlegroup Oddmund has ordered all remaining ships from the skirmish in the Sea of Mitoyagi to set sail back for Okaiken for regroup and resupply. Ghuangji had managed to damage several Frigates in the Battle for the Ameka Islands, and the fleet is now limping back to friendly port.

However several platoons of the 2nd Infantry Division which had arrived in Albian from the Carrier are now stranded. Captain Oscar has assured they have not been forgotten and as of this writing, several UT-130 cargo planes are en route to Albian city to make supply drops for the troops.

148Follandan Informer - Page 6 Empty Re: Follandan Informer Sun Nov 25, 2012 7:13 pm

Jack

Jack

I don't know much about navy stuff. Just send ships that don't sink! Very Happy

149Follandan Informer - Page 6 Empty Re: Follandan Informer Wed Nov 28, 2012 1:59 am

Scotch Moen

Scotch Moen
Member (Folland)
Member (Folland)

Should I go ahead and send the Titanic then? Razz

150Follandan Informer - Page 6 Empty Re: Follandan Informer Wed Nov 28, 2012 10:44 pm

Jack

Jack

No, no, no. You don't have to go that safe, just something we can rely on. XD

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 6 of 23]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 14 ... 23  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum