The United Sovereign Nations
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The United Sovereign Nations

You are not connected. Please login or register

Admin Requests and Questions

+22
Agunter999
Chris
Sotl
Trevy
Willem
Sauberbmw
stanislavsoltys
Qorten
ForthWall
OSE Stock Control
Daniel
kj34
Jon
YingBlanc
Scotch Moen
Fox
bigro
Kurt
Will
Carl
Jack
Chip
26 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 18  Next

Go down  Message [Page 12 of 18]

276Admin Requests and Questions - Page 12 Empty Re: Admin Requests and Questions Mon Jan 21, 2013 11:57 pm

ForthWall

ForthWall
Member (Kuyrut)
Member (Kuyrut)

swaq

277Admin Requests and Questions - Page 12 Empty Re: Admin Requests and Questions Tue Jan 22, 2013 12:46 am

Willem

Willem
Member (Bruellen)
Member (Bruellen)

What about me?

278Admin Requests and Questions - Page 12 Empty Re: Admin Requests and Questions Tue Jan 22, 2013 9:16 am

Kurt

Kurt
Admin (Shayden)
Admin (Shayden)

Forth needs to sign up for the Nametag (or tell me on skype his preferences)

279Admin Requests and Questions - Page 12 Empty Re: Admin Requests and Questions Tue Jan 22, 2013 5:11 pm

Jack

Jack
Member (Acadia & Valessia)

RepublicMaster wrote:What about me?
You haven't confirmed that you will be upgrading. Razz The thread is here.

280Admin Requests and Questions - Page 12 Empty Re: Admin Requests and Questions Thu Jan 24, 2013 9:14 pm

Jack

Jack

Someone please reset Trevy's activity index.
Jack wrote:Someone please reset his AI. That was supposed to be done as soon as he returned.

Activity Checkpoint Act wrote:
  • On-leave members' activity indexes will be reset when they return
  • On-leave members will be exempt from activity checkpoints
  • 281Admin Requests and Questions - Page 12 Empty Re: Admin Requests and Questions Thu Jan 24, 2013 9:23 pm

Kurt

Kurt
    Admin (Shayden)
    Admin (Shayden)

Oh, sorry. I was planning on just resetting it on Tuesday when we have the Member Checkpoint (everyone's AI will be reset then)

282Admin Requests and Questions - Page 12 Empty Re: Admin Requests and Questions Thu Jan 24, 2013 9:30 pm

ForthWall

ForthWall
    Member (Kuyrut)
    Member (Kuyrut)

I signed up along time ago and I had one a while back.

283Admin Requests and Questions - Page 12 Empty Re: Admin Requests and Questions Thu Jan 24, 2013 10:06 pm

Kurt

Kurt
    Admin (Shayden)
    Admin (Shayden)

I don't seem to have one for you. Unless someone else made it for you a new one may need to be made.

284Admin Requests and Questions - Page 12 Empty Re: Admin Requests and Questions Fri Jan 25, 2013 4:30 pm

kj34

kj34
    Member (Paradise)
    Member (Paradise)

I'm down with making a new one. Just tell me in skype, 4th.

285Admin Requests and Questions - Page 12 Empty Re: Admin Requests and Questions Sat Jan 26, 2013 4:06 pm

Jack

Jack

Can Will's (not RepublicMaster) rank please be changed to Ambassadorial? Razz Just making him green is only doing the job halfway. Also his and any other observers that were upgraded need their forums to be moved to their proper continent and the descriptions of said continents must be updated.

286Admin Requests and Questions - Page 12 Empty Re: Admin Requests and Questions Sat Jan 26, 2013 4:12 pm

Kurt

Kurt
    Admin (Shayden)
    Admin (Shayden)

I did change it.

287Admin Requests and Questions - Page 12 Empty Re: Admin Requests and Questions Sat Jan 26, 2013 5:53 pm

Jack

Jack

Thanks. Razz

288Admin Requests and Questions - Page 12 Empty Re: Admin Requests and Questions Sat Jan 26, 2013 5:54 pm

Kurt

Kurt
    Admin (Shayden)
    Admin (Shayden)

No prob, thanks for helping us get stuff updated. Smile

289Admin Requests and Questions - Page 12 Empty Re: Admin Requests and Questions Sun Mar 03, 2013 10:02 pm

Jack

Jack

I think this is a little outdated:
    http://www.usnw.net/t520-membership-setup-guides

Would it be okay if I made a new, more updated and complete version?

290Admin Requests and Questions - Page 12 Empty Re: Admin Requests and Questions Mon Mar 04, 2013 12:07 am

Jack

Jack

Well, I made one. XD

291Admin Requests and Questions - Page 12 Empty Re: Admin Requests and Questions Mon Mar 04, 2013 3:15 am

Willem

Willem
    Member (Bruellen)
    Member (Bruellen)

If you search for the NAM on Google you get the Non-Aligned Movement Razz

292Admin Requests and Questions - Page 12 Empty Re: Admin Requests and Questions Mon Mar 04, 2013 4:04 am

Scotch Moen

Scotch Moen
    Member (Folland)
    Member (Folland)

Yeah you may need to include the whole wording of the mod in there, cause you get everything but the NAM when searching for "NAM". Razz

I like it, very orderly.

http://www.dehyan.deviantart.com

293Admin Requests and Questions - Page 12 Empty Re: Admin Requests and Questions Mon Mar 04, 2013 5:48 am

Kurt

Kurt
    Admin (Shayden)
    Admin (Shayden)

I've been meaning to update that, but I didn't know how. Just address the NAM flaw and you can post that. (I'll Sticky it)

294Admin Requests and Questions - Page 12 Empty Re: Admin Requests and Questions Mon Mar 04, 2013 9:09 pm

Jack

Jack

Actually, I'll link to the most recent NAM and put the full name there just so it will still work in the future. Smile Thanks, I'm glad you all like it! Very Happy

Edit: Updated!

295Admin Requests and Questions - Page 12 Empty Re: Admin Requests and Questions Sun Mar 10, 2013 2:59 pm

Jack

Jack

Can the "Welcome Utgard..." in the ticker please be removed since Utgard was kicked out? Razz And can the link in "Click here to learn how to apply..." be updated too?

296Admin Requests and Questions - Page 12 Empty Re: Admin Requests and Questions Sun Mar 10, 2013 7:15 pm

Carl

Carl

Done and Done.

http://oktimes.canadian-forum.com

297Admin Requests and Questions - Page 12 Empty Re: Admin Requests and Questions Mon Apr 01, 2013 8:50 pm

Jack

Jack

Devil Welcome back, Kenny. Devil

298Admin Requests and Questions - Page 12 Empty Re: Admin Requests and Questions Tue Apr 02, 2013 12:42 am

Carl

Carl

LOL This thread will blossom once again XD

299Admin Requests and Questions - Page 12 Empty Re: Admin Requests and Questions Tue Apr 02, 2013 1:03 pm

kj34

kj34
    Member (Paradise)
    Member (Paradise)

Jack wrote:Devil Welcome back, Kenny. Devil

Not so fast, Jack. I haven't got my admin rights yet. Someone needs to fix that. (That's right, I'm giving a request, deal with it Cool )

300Admin Requests and Questions - Page 12 Empty Re: Admin Requests and Questions Tue Apr 02, 2013 7:18 pm

Carl

Carl

Done. Razz

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 12 of 18]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 18  Next

Permissions in this forum:
    You cannot reply to topics in this forum