The United Sovereign Nations
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The United Sovereign Nations

You are not connected. Please login or register

Admin Requests and Questions

+22
Agunter999
Chris
Sotl
Trevy
Willem
Sauberbmw
stanislavsoltys
Qorten
ForthWall
OSE Stock Control
Daniel
kj34
Jon
YingBlanc
Scotch Moen
Fox
bigro
Kurt
Will
Carl
Jack
Chip
26 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 12 ... 18  Next

Go down  Message [Page 7 of 18]

151Admin Requests and Questions - Page 7 Empty Re: Admin Requests and Questions Thu Sep 13, 2012 11:19 am

kj34

kj34
Member (Paradise)
Member (Paradise)

Is there any particular reason Jack isn't in the Full Members group?

Edit: Never mind. Found my answer. Disregard.

152Admin Requests and Questions - Page 7 Empty Re: Admin Requests and Questions Thu Sep 13, 2012 4:56 pm

Jack

Jack
Member (Acadia & Valessia)

Lol. Razz Can I be put in the on leave group please?

153Admin Requests and Questions - Page 7 Empty Re: Admin Requests and Questions Thu Sep 13, 2012 7:52 pm

Daniel

Daniel

Jack should still be in the Full Members group too, though - any idea why his name went purple?

154Admin Requests and Questions - Page 7 Empty Re: Admin Requests and Questions Thu Sep 13, 2012 9:51 pm

Jack

Jack

I left the full member's group so my name would show up gray once I was added to the on-leave group. (Just in case the full member status covered up the gray)

I am still purple. Razz

155Admin Requests and Questions - Page 7 Empty Re: Admin Requests and Questions Sat Sep 15, 2012 11:53 am

kj34

kj34
Member (Paradise)
Member (Paradise)

Yeah the members thing works on an overlapping thing. The higher levels overlap the lower levels. Thus we'd have to take Jack out the full members group for him to show up as on-leave.

156Admin Requests and Questions - Page 7 Empty Re: Admin Requests and Questions Sat Sep 15, 2012 12:17 pm

Daniel

Daniel

We tried taking him out of the Full Members group, but it seems "Non-Member" overlaps "On-Leave" D:

157Admin Requests and Questions - Page 7 Empty Re: Admin Requests and Questions Sat Sep 15, 2012 12:17 pm

kj34

kj34
Member (Paradise)
Member (Paradise)

Don't worry, it's taken care of Razz

158Admin Requests and Questions - Page 7 Empty Re: Admin Requests and Questions Sun Sep 16, 2012 7:56 pm

Kurt

Kurt
Admin (Shayden)
Admin (Shayden)

I moved Will's forums to the archives, and updated the National Showcase.

159Admin Requests and Questions - Page 7 Empty Re: Admin Requests and Questions Thu Oct 04, 2012 4:07 pm

Jack

Jack

Please put me back in the full member's group now. (And remove me from being on-leave)

160Admin Requests and Questions - Page 7 Empty Re: Admin Requests and Questions Thu Oct 04, 2012 4:16 pm

Jon

Jon
First Minister (Kaskaskia & Insulo)

Done.

161Admin Requests and Questions - Page 7 Empty Re: Admin Requests and Questions Thu Oct 04, 2012 9:23 pm

ForthWall

ForthWall
Member (Kuyrut)
Member (Kuyrut)

Can Republic of Kukyan, be changed to the Republic of Kuyrut

162Admin Requests and Questions - Page 7 Empty Re: Admin Requests and Questions Fri Oct 05, 2012 12:50 am

Jon

Jon

Done.

163Admin Requests and Questions - Page 7 Empty Re: Admin Requests and Questions Fri Oct 12, 2012 9:13 pm

Jack

Jack

Can Trevy be put on leave? I know he mentioned computer troubles and probably won't be back for a while. Razz

164Admin Requests and Questions - Page 7 Empty Re: Admin Requests and Questions Sun Oct 14, 2012 12:39 pm

Jack

Jack

Bump. Neutral

165Admin Requests and Questions - Page 7 Empty Re: Admin Requests and Questions Mon Oct 15, 2012 1:20 pm

kj34

kj34
Member (Paradise)
Member (Paradise)

Done.

166Admin Requests and Questions - Page 7 Empty Fall Cleaning Fri Oct 19, 2012 12:33 am

Chip

Chip
Webmaster

In the coming couple of days I'm going to be doing a few small things to clean up the forums a little bit:

• ArchivingGreater Morsco and Tatra. Removing 9988 from the Full Member group. Member has been completely inactive since March.
  • Archiving Archay and the USSRoP. Removing Simarco from the Ambassadorial Member group. Member has been inactive since June.
  • Archiving Artubia. Removing KoV Liberty from the Ambassadorial Membership Group. Member has been inactive since August.
  • Removing CJAA from the Happening Now category.
  • Reorganization of the International Assembly forums. (Moving threads, renaming to the appropriate headings, etc.)

If you have any objections or other things that need to be cleaned up let me know below.

http://www.usnw.net

167Admin Requests and Questions - Page 7 Empty Re: Admin Requests and Questions Sun Oct 21, 2012 10:02 pm

Jack

Jack

Very Happy Finally. Thank you. Razz

Can I be removed from on-leave? Razz I found a mouse that can be plugged into my laptop. Things are working fine. The title of that thread was a little old.

168Admin Requests and Questions - Page 7 Empty Re: Admin Requests and Questions Sun Oct 21, 2012 10:16 pm

Carl

Carl

Can I be put on on-leave?

http://oktimes.canadian-forum.com

169Admin Requests and Questions - Page 7 Empty Re: Admin Requests and Questions Sun Oct 21, 2012 10:31 pm

Chip

Chip
Webmaster

Sure Jack.

170Admin Requests and Questions - Page 7 Empty Re: Admin Requests and Questions Mon Oct 22, 2012 6:37 am

Kurt

Kurt
Admin (Shayden)
Admin (Shayden)

Carl: Took care of it for you, but forgot to post that I did. Sorry Razz

171Admin Requests and Questions - Page 7 Empty Re: Admin Requests and Questions Mon Oct 22, 2012 4:53 pm

Jack

Jack

My post count was just about to reach 1,000 last night. Then when returning to the site it was back to the 950's. Crying Was something deleted and not archived?

172Admin Requests and Questions - Page 7 Empty Re: Admin Requests and Questions Mon Oct 22, 2012 5:34 pm

Chip

Chip
Webmaster

I haven't deleted anything, I moved it all to the archives.

173Admin Requests and Questions - Page 7 Empty Re: Admin Requests and Questions Mon Oct 22, 2012 6:50 pm

Jack

Jack

I don't know what happened. Razz I guess I'll just have to keep working my way up.

174Admin Requests and Questions - Page 7 Empty Re: Admin Requests and Questions Sat Oct 27, 2012 5:23 pm

Qorten

Qorten
Member (Ami Confederation)

@some Admin: I need four points added to my Activity Index for posting a CJ-update, as decided in the rectn Activity Checkpoint Act. Jon hasn't responded to my PM about this.

175Admin Requests and Questions - Page 7 Empty Re: Admin Requests and Questions Sat Oct 27, 2012 6:26 pm

Jack

Jack

The New Policy wrote:Member activity checkpoints will be held every 3 months on the first day of the month
Any member with an activity index below 0 will be downgraded, or if the said member is an observer, their membership will be revoked
On-leave members' activity indexes will be reset when they return
On-leave members will be exempt from activity checkpoints
When an activity checkpoint is completed, all remaining administrators, full members, ambassadorial members, and observer members will have their activity index reset, excluding on-leave members
No administrator can overrule, modify, or repeal this act without the approval of the international assembly, by a majority vote

Sorry, but that does not apply anymore. Razz

Also, I think Zhung should be added to Euphemia and Tatra be removed. Razz

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 7 of 18]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 12 ... 18  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum