The United Sovereign Nations
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The United Sovereign Nations

You are not connected. Please login or register

Admin Requests and Questions

+22
Agunter999
Chris
Sotl
Trevy
Willem
Sauberbmw
stanislavsoltys
Qorten
ForthWall
OSE Stock Control
Daniel
kj34
Jon
YingBlanc
Scotch Moen
Fox
bigro
Kurt
Will
Carl
Jack
Chip
26 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 14 ... 18  Next

Go down  Message [Page 11 of 18]

251Admin Requests and Questions - Page 11 Empty Re: Admin Requests and Questions Fri Jan 18, 2013 2:10 pm

Trevy

Trevy
Member (New Terrance)
Member (New Terrance)

Yeah but its a journal, events from day to day. It just makes more sense to have it connected with a countries CJ thread. That way people can know where the news came from.

252Admin Requests and Questions - Page 11 Empty Re: Admin Requests and Questions Fri Jan 18, 2013 2:52 pm

Jack

Jack
Member (Acadia & Valessia)

Yeah, I'm fine with it either way. Razz It's just how it was set up.

253Admin Requests and Questions - Page 11 Empty Re: Admin Requests and Questions Fri Jan 18, 2013 3:18 pm

Sauberbmw

Sauberbmw

I agree, but that is going to be alot and i mean ALOT of work to move all those threads to their respective countries. What happens with those that no longer have a nation? are they deleted? archived? I agree that we should separate them by continent just to make them more organized.

254Admin Requests and Questions - Page 11 Empty Re: Admin Requests and Questions Fri Jan 18, 2013 3:39 pm

Trevy

Trevy
Member (New Terrance)
Member (New Terrance)

I would expect them to be archived. There's only a few that are regularly updated.

255Admin Requests and Questions - Page 11 Empty Re: Admin Requests and Questions Fri Jan 18, 2013 4:28 pm

kj34

kj34
Member (Paradise)
Member (Paradise)

In regards to the nametag thing, I sorta took over from kurt, so if you want one, just find me....somehow, and tell me. But if we're going to get rid of them, I suppose there'd be no point in that, would there?

256Admin Requests and Questions - Page 11 Empty Re: Admin Requests and Questions Fri Jan 18, 2013 4:45 pm

Jack

Jack

Don't get rid of the nametags. D: When did this come up?

257Admin Requests and Questions - Page 11 Empty Re: Admin Requests and Questions Fri Jan 18, 2013 4:47 pm

Daniel

Daniel

/me likes the nametags too D:

...why won't the "/me" thing work outside of Skype? Razz

258Admin Requests and Questions - Page 11 Empty Re: Admin Requests and Questions Fri Jan 18, 2013 4:50 pm

Jack

Jack

It may be possible, Jon could probably figure it out. Razz

It would probably be similar the
Code:
{USERNAME}
thing, Guest.

259Admin Requests and Questions - Page 11 Empty Re: Admin Requests and Questions Fri Jan 18, 2013 4:56 pm

Kurt

Kurt
Admin (Shayden)
Admin (Shayden)

I kind of liked the name tags though, they are especially handy for when I forget what my name is...

Eh, you know my stance Razz

260Admin Requests and Questions - Page 11 Empty Re: Admin Requests and Questions Fri Jan 18, 2013 5:09 pm

kj34

kj34
Member (Paradise)
Member (Paradise)

No one said they were getting the boot, I was just noting that Jon said something about modifying them so I wouldn't be making them.

261Admin Requests and Questions - Page 11 Empty Re: Admin Requests and Questions Fri Jan 18, 2013 5:12 pm

Kurt

Kurt
Admin (Shayden)
Admin (Shayden)

Also: I think we need to have a member checkpoint, but before then I think someone should propose the observer thing. Razz

262Admin Requests and Questions - Page 11 Empty Re: Admin Requests and Questions Fri Jan 18, 2013 5:14 pm

Jon

Jon
First Minister (Kaskaskia & Insulo)

Disregard all my talk about nametags, they're staying as-is for the foreseeable future. Razz

As for the /me thing, it's not really possible with out being able to create custom bbcodes, which we cannot do on forumotion. (You can in the base admin panel of most forums software, I don't know why they restrict it)

263Admin Requests and Questions - Page 11 Empty Re: Admin Requests and Questions Fri Jan 18, 2013 5:35 pm

Daniel

Daniel

Hey, I was joking about the /me thing... Razz

264Admin Requests and Questions - Page 11 Empty Re: Admin Requests and Questions Fri Jan 18, 2013 5:37 pm

Jon

Jon

Daniel wrote:Hey, I was joking about the /me thing... Razz

I figured you were, but it would be possible if FM didn't restrict us like that Razz

It would be nice if they didn't, lot's of things we could do.

265Admin Requests and Questions - Page 11 Empty Re: Admin Requests and Questions Fri Jan 18, 2013 6:49 pm

kj34

kj34
Member (Paradise)
Member (Paradise)

So, does that mean you want a new nametag then jon?Razz

266Admin Requests and Questions - Page 11 Empty Re: Admin Requests and Questions Fri Jan 18, 2013 7:17 pm

Jon

Jon

Oh, I have one still. I just didn't put it back on after I took it off Razz

267Admin Requests and Questions - Page 11 Empty Re: Admin Requests and Questions Fri Jan 18, 2013 7:56 pm

Jack

Jack

The member checkpoint is supposed to be every three months, but that was not enforced. I'm okay with doing one now.

268Admin Requests and Questions - Page 11 Empty Re: Admin Requests and Questions Fri Jan 18, 2013 8:08 pm

Jon

Jon

Running the member checkpoints is usually the responsibility of the cabinet, so I'd talk to Mike, Dan, or Kenny.

269Admin Requests and Questions - Page 11 Empty Re: Admin Requests and Questions Sun Jan 20, 2013 4:21 pm

Trevy

Trevy
Member (New Terrance)
Member (New Terrance)

Lets not forget about removing or modifying the News and Media Center Forum.

270Admin Requests and Questions - Page 11 Empty Re: Admin Requests and Questions Sun Jan 20, 2013 4:37 pm

Jack

Jack

Can Trevy be given a proper rank please?

"Ambassadorial Member (New Terrance)"

271Admin Requests and Questions - Page 11 Empty Re: Admin Requests and Questions Sun Jan 20, 2013 8:16 pm

Trevy

Trevy
Member (New Terrance)
Member (New Terrance)

Ill make a name tag later tonight when I can get on my desktop.

272Admin Requests and Questions - Page 11 Empty Re: Admin Requests and Questions Mon Jan 21, 2013 8:24 pm

Jack

Jack

Can someone please give Trevy his proper rank? "Ambassadorial Member (New Terrance)"

Can an admin please look at this thread? Link

There are 5 active admins, guys. Come on.

273Admin Requests and Questions - Page 11 Empty Re: Admin Requests and Questions Mon Jan 21, 2013 8:44 pm

Kurt

Kurt
Admin (Shayden)
Admin (Shayden)

I will change his rank shortly, sorry.

Also, I am writing up a Public Service Announcement as we speak, but I need admin approval before I post it.

274Admin Requests and Questions - Page 11 Empty Re: Admin Requests and Questions Mon Jan 21, 2013 9:51 pm

Jack

Jack

Thank you, Kurt. Razz

275Admin Requests and Questions - Page 11 Empty Re: Admin Requests and Questions Mon Jan 21, 2013 11:08 pm

Jack

Jack

Someone please give Forth his proper rank and, if possible, a nametag.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 11 of 18]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 14 ... 18  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum