The United Sovereign Nations
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The United Sovereign Nations

You are not connected. Please login or register

Adonian Rallysport Championship

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Adonian Rallysport Championship Empty Adonian Rallysport Championship Tue Jul 19, 2011 11:26 pm

Will

Will
Member (GSK)

EVENTS

Classes:
Rallycross- Combination of Circuit racing and rally. Multiple cars race eachother around the track, first to the finish line wins, 3-4 laps or so. (X-Games superrally)

Although we'll skip the Joker lap thing probably.

Duel- 2 drivers, halfway around the track from eachother, but the track is virtually the same on both sides with a crossover bridge somewhere along it. head to head bracket racing. (X-Games Rally)

Rally- Point to point single car timed stages (World Rally) would go all over your country. Can be as few as 5 or 6 but the real ones are 15-25.

Final- This is an annual event, it will require bidding hopefully... exact details will come later but it will be a mix of Rallycross, Rally and Duel.

Rally would be the most intensive signup but most rewarding, well, next to the final.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Signup forms: (no signup is dependent on another but more is always welcome).

If it says optional, it's optional, if it doesn't it's not Smile

Car Manufacturer:
Spoiler:

Team
Spoiler:

Racing Event
Spoiler:

* for countries/nationalities, link it to a photobucket, imageshack, etc. of the nation's flag Smile

For teams, Manufacturers, events, etc. No limits on signups Smile

If something doesn't quite make sense, you have a question or aren't sure please PM me Smile

Last edited by Will on Tue Jul 19, 2011 11:33 pm; edited 1 time in total

2Adonian Rallysport Championship Empty Re: Adonian Rallysport Championship Tue Jul 19, 2011 11:27 pm

Will

Will
Member (GSK)

Manufacturers
CAG B2L/5
Spoiler:

Challis Luas
Spoiler:

Teams
CAG Rallysport
CAG B2L/5
33 Tyson Caesar (RCD)
70 Rory Meehan (FAD)
Challis Motorsports INTL
Challis Luas
25 Noah Wade (TRE)
66 Lucas Cartwright (RCD)

Events

Last edited by Will on Tue Jul 19, 2011 11:37 pm; edited 1 time in total

3Adonian Rallysport Championship Empty Re: Adonian Rallysport Championship Tue Jul 19, 2011 11:27 pm

Will

Will
Member (GSK)

Adonian Rallysport Championship Finals Bidding Guide

So you want to bid for the ARSC Final or are just reading this in your free time for no reason? Then please read on:

First, you need a few things, otherwise, we throw this in the trashcan never to be seen again by anyone except the rats at the dump. Keep in mind that the bid is for the entire nation, not just one city:

- 2 Large Stadiums, 50,000 seat or larger. This is for the rallycross and Duel events. Now if you've got something that will show a better race, show me and i'll see about allowing it if you've got alot of seating.

- Alot of twisty roads. This is for the rally segment.

-Course Map

-Climate Info

-Broadcasting Center: To Internationally broadcast the race to everywhere else.

-Logo, Slogan, and event name... obvious.

-Hotels... again... kinda obvious... whatever floats your boat but I don't like sleeping on rocks and in caves.

-International Airport(s) depending on country size.

-Base City and "Car Park"- The city is not completely necessary but there needs to be a large open asphalt space to house the cars, haulers, team equipment, etc. Preferably in one of the cities the stadiums are located in.

-Podium, for victory celebrations, where the top 3 are given their shiney shiney medals.

-Pics on all this stuff where applicable.. some event exclusive info not nesscecery (rally cars in the Car Park)

-Sponsors

-Other stuff you think is applicable

That sound good? Hope so Smile

Last edited by Will on Wed Jul 20, 2011 12:26 am; edited 1 time in total

4Adonian Rallysport Championship Empty Re: Adonian Rallysport Championship Wed Jul 20, 2011 12:13 am

Will

Will
Member (GSK)

RALLY
Spoiler:

RALLYCROSS

Spoiler:

DUEL
Spoiler:

5Adonian Rallysport Championship Empty Re: Adonian Rallysport Championship Tue Jul 26, 2011 8:57 pm

Will

Will
Member (GSK)

I'm gonna pull an AIFF trick and there are now NPC's included in the entry lists... also... bump....

(Wiki Article coming in a few minutes or hours or so)

6Adonian Rallysport Championship Empty Re: Adonian Rallysport Championship Tue Jul 26, 2011 10:46 pm

I'll sign up in a bit Smile

7Adonian Rallysport Championship Empty Re: Adonian Rallysport Championship Tue Jul 26, 2011 10:47 pm

Will

Will
Member (GSK)

sweet thanks... also, its no big deal that I kinda penta posted is it? Razz

working on the wiki articles... got a logo... awesome Smile

8Adonian Rallysport Championship Empty Re: Adonian Rallysport Championship Mon Aug 08, 2011 8:30 pm

Will

Will
Member (GSK)

um... bump.... 2

9Adonian Rallysport Championship Empty Re: Adonian Rallysport Championship Mon Aug 08, 2011 11:39 pm

I'll sign up when I get back home on Tuesday or Wednesday. I was also thinking about starting a possible Indy or Nascar type league...I don't kow how I'd sim it..probably just randomly.

10Adonian Rallysport Championship Empty Re: Adonian Rallysport Championship Tue Aug 09, 2011 11:05 am

Will

Will
Member (GSK)

It works, I used to run one (nascar) but migrated all those teams to my V6 Stars Series.

11Adonian Rallysport Championship Empty Re: Adonian Rallysport Championship Tue Aug 09, 2011 11:13 am

Daniel

Daniel

I'll sign up soon as well Smile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum