The United Sovereign Nations
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The United Sovereign Nations

You are not connected. Please login or register

Adonian EEZ info.

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Adonian EEZ info. Empty Adonian EEZ info. Tue Oct 25, 2011 8:15 pm

alerules22

alerules22
Member (Oxacmela & Balisca)

We need a EEZ map in Adonia, so I feel we can discuss on the creation of one, I will be making the map for it, but I need the extension of your Nation's EEZ (Exclusive Economic Zone)

An exclusive economic zone (EEZ) is a seazone over which a state has special rights over the exploration and use of marine resources, including production of energy from water and wind. It stretches from the seaward edge of the state's territorial, (The size of a Territorial Water length is of 200 nautical miles from its coast). In casual usage, the term may include the territorial sea and even the continental shelf beyond the 200-mile limit.

Please post here, and add everything you want. Please tell me the size of your EEZ, Remember that Also Other Nations may grab or want parts of your EEZ, so this is a good Roleplay starter Wink.

Your EEZ can't be larger than 200 Nautical Miles

Last edited by alerules22 on Tue Oct 25, 2011 8:31 pm; edited 1 time in total

http://www.usnw.net

2Adonian EEZ info. Empty Re: Adonian EEZ info. Tue Oct 25, 2011 8:17 pm

Chip

Chip
Webmaster

I don't think people should get to choose, as that's not realistic and people can just choose water right by someone's coast. I think everyone should get an equal amount, probably 200 nautical miles out since that's the maximum on earth, out from their coast line.

3Adonian EEZ info. Empty Re: Adonian EEZ info. Tue Oct 25, 2011 8:19 pm

Daniel

Daniel

I agree with Chip that 200 should be the maximum, but roleplay can still happen if two 200-mile EEZs (say, Posillipo's and Insulo's) overlap, which is quite possible Wink

4Adonian EEZ info. Empty Re: Adonian EEZ info. Tue Oct 25, 2011 8:31 pm

alerules22

alerules22

*The Maximum is 200 Nautical Miles

5Adonian EEZ info. Empty Re: Adonian EEZ info. Tue Oct 25, 2011 8:41 pm

Daniel

Daniel

Grand has a tiny EEZ D: (we're surrounded by lots of other island countries)

6Adonian EEZ info. Empty Re: Adonian EEZ info. Wed Oct 26, 2011 12:27 am

Fox

I think there should be a standard figure for all Nations. I think that a recognition of 12 nautical miles could be enforced for the territorial waters of a Nation and that 200 miles for the exclusive economic zone, with overlapping areas with other Nations having to agree on shared ownership of profits from those areas. All other areas considered should be classified as International waters and perhaps declared as no development zones to help protect the oceans and wildlife.

The Environment Minister, Alejandro Zapata of Ruteria, could look at proposing some of these ideas as laws. Would be happy to help if needed.

7Adonian EEZ info. Empty Re: Adonian EEZ info. Wed Oct 26, 2011 1:40 am

Okay, so EEZ of Greater Morsco covers approximately 417,000 square nautical miles.

8Adonian EEZ info. Empty Re: Adonian EEZ info. Wed Oct 26, 2011 1:40 pm

alerules22

alerules22

Fox wrote:I think there should be a standard figure for all Nations. I think that a recognition of 12 nautical miles could be enforced for the territorial waters of a Nation and that 200 miles for the exclusive economic zone, with overlapping areas with other Nations having to agree on shared ownership of profits from those areas. All other areas considered should be classified as International waters and perhaps declared as no development zones to help protect the oceans and wildlife.

The Environment Minister, Alejandro Zapata of Ruteria, could look at proposing some of these ideas as laws. Would be happy to help if needed.

I completely Agree with this, And I am Alejandro Zapata Wink

9Adonian EEZ info. Empty Re: Adonian EEZ info. Wed Oct 26, 2011 9:10 pm

I like it. Can't wait for the map

10Adonian EEZ info. Empty Re: Adonian EEZ info. Wed Oct 26, 2011 9:57 pm

Chip

Chip
Webmaster

I like foxes ideas.

11Adonian EEZ info. Empty Re: Adonian EEZ info. Thu Oct 27, 2011 12:13 am

Fox

Thanks Chip, I appreciate the supportive words.

Alejandro Zapata, the offer is still there for any help you might need or if you want to just bounce ideas off someone.

12Adonian EEZ info. Empty Re: Adonian EEZ info. Thu Oct 27, 2011 11:31 am

And, also, Greater Morsco also takes almost all of EEZ overlapping with surrounding nations of Jhekong and nations of Jhekong gulf. It has dominated them for centuries.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum