The United Sovereign Nations
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The United Sovereign Nations

You are not connected. Please login or register

Insulo Official City Journal

+15
Scotch Moen
Kurt
kj34
Qorten
Fox
Carl
Chip
alerules22
Bruce
ForthWall
Will
androidboi
Kisa Atsuko
Daniel
Jon
19 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down  Message [Page 4 of 6]

76Insulo Official City Journal - Page 4 Empty Re: Insulo Official City Journal Tue Aug 23, 2011 12:22 am

Daniel

Daniel

BEAUTIFUL!!! My two favorite pics are the one with the rest stop & the one with the dried river Very Happy

77Insulo Official City Journal - Page 4 Empty Re: Insulo Official City Journal Fri Sep 30, 2011 10:15 pm

Jon

Jon
First Minister (Kaskaskia & Insulo)

Hello Everyone,
The following is a "simulcast" of the Simlympic Torch Relay leg Insulo hosted today, enjoy and head over to www.simsports.darkbb.com to get full Simlympic coverage and participate in numerous sports simulation leagues.
-Jon

Welcome everyone to IENC HD coverage of the first leg of the XV Simlympic Torch Relay in Insulo.

The Relay starts at the cauldron spire from the XIV Simlympiad here in Erikkson where the cauldron has been relit. This symbolizes the handing over of the games from Insulo to New Chandler.

Insulo Official City Journal - Page 4 Torch1

Now the torch passes in front of the Casa Nueva, the official residence of the President of Insulo.

Insulo Official City Journal - Page 4 Torch2

Now the torch is passing through the misty city of Cxefurbo which is currently undergoing a rapid transformation into a modern city after years of stagnation. The city council of Cxefurbo worked very hard to get the relay to pass through here.

Insulo Official City Journal - Page 4 Torch4

Now we see the torch passing through Rural Bascla approaching the city of Purto Masculo. This is without a doubt the most beautiful part of this leg.

Insulo Official City Journal - Page 4 Torch5

Now the torch is passing through a residential district of Purto Masculo, the crowds here are not as large as this is not the planned route. A water main break along the original route prompted a last second change.

Insulo Official City Journal - Page 4 Torch6

Finally we see the flame on a Insulonian Naval Boat with a group of Simlympic Athletes and a group of Insulonian High School athletes that won an essay contest.

Insulo Official City Journal - Page 4 Torch7

This concludes IENC HD's coverage of the First Leg of the XV Simlympic Torch Relay in Insulo, hope you enjoyed it.

78Insulo Official City Journal - Page 4 Empty Re: Insulo Official City Journal Fri Oct 07, 2011 11:20 pm

Jon

Jon

Hello everyone,

Today we take a trip back to Jonesboro for a quick teaser of Fulton Mill, a historical and Industrial district just south of downtown.

Insulo Official City Journal - Page 4 Fultonmillpreview

A full update of this area will be coming a soon as I can finish it, but I'm rather busy so I'm not sure when that will be. Hope you liked this little sneak peek.

-Jon

79Insulo Official City Journal - Page 4 Empty Re: Insulo Official City Journal Sat Oct 08, 2011 12:32 am

Carl

Carl

Nice one Jon! Very Happy

http://oktimes.canadian-forum.com

80Insulo Official City Journal - Page 4 Empty Re: Insulo Official City Journal Sat Oct 08, 2011 1:10 am

Fox

Looks grimy ... excellent job, I love it!

81Insulo Official City Journal - Page 4 Empty Re: Insulo Official City Journal Sat Oct 08, 2011 4:55 am

Daniel

Daniel

That's an impressive pic! Very Happy (in a gritty sort of way Razz)

82Insulo Official City Journal - Page 4 Empty Re: Insulo Official City Journal Sat Oct 08, 2011 9:55 am

Qorten

Qorten
Member (Ami Confederation)

Looks pretty old industrialish (like, IDK, Detroit or so?).

83Insulo Official City Journal - Page 4 Empty Re: Insulo Official City Journal Sat Oct 08, 2011 3:27 pm

Very good i like it. Ive seen areas like this. You hit it right on the dot Smile

84Insulo Official City Journal - Page 4 Empty Re: Insulo Official City Journal Sat Oct 08, 2011 3:31 pm

Jon

Jon

The buildings are mostly from Detroit, but these old industrial areas are common sights in much of the Eastern and Midwestern United States. Older Industrial buildings have a certain beauty to them in my eyes.

85Insulo Official City Journal - Page 4 Empty Re: Insulo Official City Journal Sat Nov 12, 2011 6:31 pm

Jon

Jon

Well I haven't posted an update in a really long time, and I don't have one ready for you today. However, I do have some unreleased pictures I could show you that got cut from some updates or I never made the whole update. So in the meantime enjoy these three pictures and I'll try and get an update out sometime in the near future.

This is really old and related to the Andalusian war, I might have a flashback update sometime with the other pics I took in this scene that are photoshopped for that. This one is just a picture of the area I used to make other pictures.

Insulo Official City Journal - Page 4 Compound

This next picture is a quick look or maybe a teaser of a Jonesboro Update I may or may not end up making. I've become a bit bored with Jonesboro at the moment.

Insulo Official City Journal - Page 4 Fultonmill1

And finally a picture of something else I'm working on, this is almost definitely a teaser of something I want to work more with. Changing styles is what keeps me interested in this game. This is from Borola, a overseas possession of Insulo in between two war-torn states. This area is very impoverished and home to numerous refugees from it's neighbors, and is also very tropical.

Insulo Official City Journal - Page 4 Borola1

Hope you enjoyed this random assortment, I will hopefully have something more organized for you soon.

-Jon

86Insulo Official City Journal - Page 4 Empty Re: Insulo Official City Journal Sat Nov 12, 2011 6:35 pm

Daniel

Daniel

Borola looks cool Smile It'll be really nice to have updates from a near neighbor Razz (Borola is the nearest USNW member to Grand)

87Insulo Official City Journal - Page 4 Empty Re: Insulo Official City Journal Sat Nov 12, 2011 6:41 pm

Carl

Carl

Cool Razz

http://oktimes.canadian-forum.com

88Insulo Official City Journal - Page 4 Empty Re: Insulo Official City Journal Sat Nov 12, 2011 6:56 pm

Awesome update jon!

89Insulo Official City Journal - Page 4 Empty Re: Insulo Official City Journal Sat Nov 12, 2011 8:19 pm

ForthWall

ForthWall
Member (Kuyrut)
Member (Kuyrut)

Awesome Update Smile

90Insulo Official City Journal - Page 4 Empty Re: Insulo Official City Journal Sat Nov 12, 2011 8:34 pm

alerules22

alerules22
Member (Oxacmela & Balisca)

Great, I hope to see more about Borola!!!

http://www.usnw.net

91Insulo Official City Journal - Page 4 Empty Re: Insulo Official City Journal Sun Nov 13, 2011 3:25 am

Fox

I did enjoy it, thanks for sharing some of your work with us.

92Insulo Official City Journal - Page 4 Empty Re: Insulo Official City Journal Sun Nov 13, 2011 11:54 am

Chip

Chip
Webmaster

Great work, Jon. Your material never fails to impress.

93Insulo Official City Journal - Page 4 Empty Re: Insulo Official City Journal Sun Nov 13, 2011 5:06 pm

Like said at Simtropolis, great work! Smile

BTW, did you use a transparent lot for those FrogFace slums?

94Insulo Official City Journal - Page 4 Empty Re: Insulo Official City Journal Sun Nov 13, 2011 6:01 pm

Jon

Jon

Thanks for the comments Smile

Evillions: They're mmp's, credit to Marsh.

95Insulo Official City Journal - Page 4 Empty Re: Insulo Official City Journal Sun Nov 13, 2011 6:22 pm

:O

I am surprised that he started giving those mmp's to others.

96Insulo Official City Journal - Page 4 Empty Re: Insulo Official City Journal Tue Nov 29, 2011 10:14 pm

Jon

Jon

Special USNW only teaser Smile

Insulo Official City Journal - Page 4 Borola2

97Insulo Official City Journal - Page 4 Empty Re: Insulo Official City Journal Tue Nov 29, 2011 10:20 pm

Will

Will
Member (GSK)

oooooooo... durty Smile

98Insulo Official City Journal - Page 4 Empty Re: Insulo Official City Journal Tue Nov 29, 2011 10:37 pm

alerules22

alerules22

Bravo, me encanta, no hay palabras para describirlo, excellente trabajo Smile

99Insulo Official City Journal - Page 4 Empty Re: Insulo Official City Journal Tue Nov 29, 2011 11:39 pm

Daniel

Daniel

Pretty neat! Smile

100Insulo Official City Journal - Page 4 Empty Re: Insulo Official City Journal Wed Nov 30, 2011 12:39 am

ForthWall

ForthWall
Member (Kuyrut)
Member (Kuyrut)

Awesome Jon Smile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 4 of 6]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum