The United Sovereign Nations
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The United Sovereign Nations

You are not connected. Please login or register

International Tennis League Sign-Ups

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1International Tennis League Sign-Ups Empty International Tennis League Sign-Ups Sun Jun 26, 2011 7:13 pm

Daniel

Daniel

International Tennis League Sign-Ups 604px-Wim_tennis

Over here, you can sign up for the ITL with up to 10 players per country, and up to three dependencies as well, each also with up to 10 players each Smile Here's the sign-up form:

Name of Nation/Dependency:
Flag:
Names of Men's Singles player(s):
Names of Women's Singles player(s):
Names of players in Men's Doubles team:
Names of players in Women's Doubles team:
Names of players in Mixed Doubles team:

Note: you don't have to sign up for all the positions listed above Wink

I'm looking forward to your sign-ups!

Note: Nations that already signed up for the current season don't need to re-sign up their men's players unless they want to replace them, I'll just move them into next season's Men's Singles Smile

2International Tennis League Sign-Ups Empty Re: International Tennis League Sign-Ups Sun Jun 26, 2011 8:31 pm

Will

Will
Member (GSK)

Just out of curiosity since I can't remember, what all countries do I have signed up? Waterbridge and.... ? If just Waterbridge, put all those players down as Calma instead.

3International Tennis League Sign-Ups Empty Re: International Tennis League Sign-Ups Sun Jun 26, 2011 10:34 pm

alerules22

alerules22
Member (Oxacmela & Balisca)
Member (Oxacmela & Balisca)

Name of Nation/Dependency: Ruteria
Flag: International Tennis League Sign-Ups New_co10
Names of Men's Singles player(s): Alejandro Zapata, Jaime Gutierrez
Names of Women's Singles player(s): Liz Izquierdo
Names of players in Men's Doubles team: Hernan Max, William Lonter
Names of players in Women's Doubles team: Aide Nuirtz, Arinne Tirnam
Names of players in Mixed Doubles team: Mikel Rodriguez, Lucia Izpata

Last edited by alerules22 on Mon Jun 27, 2011 1:16 pm; edited 1 time in total

http://www.usnw.net

4International Tennis League Sign-Ups Empty Re: International Tennis League Sign-Ups Mon Jun 27, 2011 1:49 am

Daniel

Daniel

Will: Yes, you only put down Waterbridge, so I suppose move them to men's singles?

Rupert: Thanks for signing up! But I'm afraid you'll have to add one more player each to Men's and Women's doubles before I can take those, because those are DOUBLES Razz

5International Tennis League Sign-Ups Empty Re: International Tennis League Sign-Ups Mon Jun 27, 2011 10:27 am

Will

Will
Member (GSK)

I guess, and put them all down for Calma Domhain instead Smile

6International Tennis League Sign-Ups Empty Re: International Tennis League Sign-Ups Mon Jun 27, 2011 1:11 pm

Daniel

Daniel

ok Smile

Oh, and btw, are you going to sign up for any of the other events? Right now you're only in Men's Singles...

7International Tennis League Sign-Ups Empty Re: International Tennis League Sign-Ups Mon Jun 27, 2011 1:36 pm

Will

Will
Member (GSK)

not now, maybe soon, maybe for the Union league instead Smile

8International Tennis League Sign-Ups Empty Re: International Tennis League Sign-Ups Mon Aug 22, 2011 2:35 am

Daniel

Daniel

6 days till sign-ups close Wink

9International Tennis League Sign-Ups Empty Re: International Tennis League Sign-Ups Tue Sep 06, 2011 11:51 am

Daniel

Daniel

Signups are now closed. The league will begin this Sunday.

10International Tennis League Sign-Ups Empty Re: International Tennis League Sign-Ups Tue Sep 06, 2011 11:52 am

Daniel

Daniel

Since almost no one has signed up, this is a dormant league until at least 8 countries have signed up.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum