The United Sovereign Nations
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The United Sovereign Nations

You are not connected. Please login or register

Miss Adonia

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Miss Adonia Empty Miss Adonia Wed Apr 02, 2014 11:38 am

Agunter999

Member (Bergenstein & Kallvarde)

Miss Adonia

Hello, time to spice this union up a little and make people a little more interested and despite Chris's involvement not Sc4! Welcome to Miss and Mr. Adonia. The competition where we select the most beautiful man and woman on the planet. Each nation is allowed to submit one man and one woman into the competition. We will also accept submissions for NPCs to bulk out the competition. This does mean that the union isn't officially involved. This is an Adonian event!

Now to enter a man and woman must be entered. You should submit 3 pictures for each model, in order to make sure that the competition has similar pictures. Please the  pictures must be “clean” meaning no uncovered private parts, this is a 13+ website. To enter, simply fill in this form and PM me or Chris via Skype or the forums. The real name is needed just incase we need to use alternative pictures. You may use whatever real life model/person you want. It doesn’t have to be a model. We will vote on the winners when the entries are posted. Thank you.

Male Adonia name:

-real life name:

Brief background (age, nationality):

3 Pictures (clean):

Female Adonia name:

-real life name:

Brief background (age, nationality):

3 pictures (clean):

DO NOT POST ENTRIES ON FORUMS SO TO ALLOW PICTURES TO BE MODERATED. THE ENTRIES WILL BE POSTED BY ME OR CHRIS AT A LATER DATE. THANK YOU.

2Miss Adonia Empty Re: Miss Adonia Wed Apr 02, 2014 6:01 pm

Chris

Chris
Member (Mitron)
Member (Mitron)

Can I call dibs on a person?

3Miss Adonia Empty Re: Miss Adonia Wed Apr 02, 2014 6:03 pm

Agunter999

No, hahah send the pictures in and if a conflict occurred I will act as I see necaserry

4Miss Adonia Empty Re: Miss Adonia Wed Apr 02, 2014 6:03 pm

Chris

Chris
Member (Mitron)
Member (Mitron)

Ok. Razz

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum