The United Sovereign Nations
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The United Sovereign Nations

You are not connected. Please login or register

Voting: Ambassadorial - Republic of Mitron

+7
Willem
Scotch Moen
Carl
Kurt
Jon
Jack
Chris
11 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Accept Mitron as an Ambassadorial Member?

Voting: Ambassadorial - Republic of Mitron - Page 4 Pollle10100%Voting: Ambassadorial - Republic of Mitron - Page 4 Pollri10 100% [ 8 ]
Voting: Ambassadorial - Republic of Mitron - Page 4 Pollle100%Voting: Ambassadorial - Republic of Mitron - Page 4 Pollri10 0% [ 0 ]
Voting: Ambassadorial - Republic of Mitron - Page 4 Pollle100%Voting: Ambassadorial - Republic of Mitron - Page 4 Pollri10 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 8

Poll closed

Go down  Message [Page 4 of 4]

Psihomode

voted.

Carl

Carl

Admins: I think it is safe to say that it has been accepted? Razz

http://oktimes.canadian-forum.com

kj34

kj34
Member (Paradise)
Member (Paradise)

Ok, Mitron has PASSED. I'll add him. Someone can make the forum for him. Congrats Chris!

More to the point, Carl, you are an admin Razz

Chris

Chris
Member (Mitron)
Member (Mitron)

Thanks everyone! I'd just like to thank all the little people! Maxis, for making SC4. Thank you Eckert & Mauchly, for building ENIAC, the first computer! You guys, for voting for me!.....

Okay, now that that's over...lol but I'm really excited! I will do my best. Very Happy

kj34

kj34
Member (Paradise)
Member (Paradise)

If you would like to have a custom nametag pic under your id thing under your username, I need a desired font, an alternate language version of your nation's name (if any), and your coat of arms, so I can make it for you.

Chris

Chris
Member (Mitron)
Member (Mitron)

Well, uh what is yours in Kenny?

kj34

kj34
Member (Paradise)
Member (Paradise)

I think that's times new roman.

Chris

Chris
Member (Mitron)
Member (Mitron)

kj34 wrote:I think that's times new roman.

I meant language. Razz

Scotch Moen

Scotch Moen
Member (Folland)
Member (Folland)

Welcome, new representative of Mitron! We're glad to have you here and can't wait to see more showcases of your work in the game.

Also I'm going to make a left field guess and say his Alt language is Hawaiian, but that might be way off.

http://www.dehyan.deviantart.com

Chris

Chris
Member (Mitron)
Member (Mitron)

MikeVM wrote:Welcome, new representative of Mitron! We're glad to have you here and can't wait to see more showcases of your work in the game.

Also I'm going to make a left field guess and say his Alt language is Hawaiian, but that might be way off.

I'm still deciding on what to do for my second name. I might just do like you and have it be the Democratic Republic of Mitron or whatever. I'm still thinking Razz

But if I had to pick a language, I'd say maybe German: Democratic Republic of Mitrön. Idk though.

Chris

Chris
Member (Mitron)
Member (Mitron)

מיטראָן

That, my friends, is Yiddish. I would like that to be my second name for Mitron.

Jack

Jack
Member (Acadia & Valessia)

Yiddish, interesting. Smile Congratulations and welcome to the USNW, Mitron!

Chris

Chris
Member (Mitron)
Member (Mitron)

Thank you Jack! Yiddish is definitely unique! lol

Willem

Willem
Member (Bruellen)
Member (Bruellen)

Congrats! Razz

Psihomode

Congratulations!

kj34

kj34
Member (Paradise)
Member (Paradise)

I still need your coat of arms and font choice, Chris. Though, I'm not going to lie, I forgot for a bit Razz

Sotl

Congratulations! I hope we can maintain friendly relations.

Sorry for intruding, but can I have one tag too?

Chris

Chris
Member (Mitron)
Member (Mitron)

Well, my flag and coa are posted on this thread aren't they? Those are what I want.

Jack

Jack

I made a wavy one. Razz Is this okay, Ninja?
Voting: Ambassadorial - Republic of Mitron - Page 4 3pGIymZ

Chris

Chris
Member (Mitron)
Member (Mitron)

Yeah, it's perfect!

Jack

Jack

Kenny, you can just use his flag in place of the CoA for Ninja's and Sotl's nametags. Jon did that. Razz

UndercoverNinja12 wrote:Yeah, it's perfect!
Thanks!
Hint: Make it your avatar!

kj34

kj34
Member (Paradise)
Member (Paradise)

Sotl wrote:
Sorry for intruding, but can I have one tag too?
Could you PM me a link to your coa, a font choice and your nation name in a language that is native to your country? I'll get on it.

UndercoverNinja12 wrote:Well, my flag and coa are posted on this thread aren't they? Those are what I want.

the one with the sword in it?

Jack wrote:Kenny, you can just use his flag in place of the CoA for Ninja's and Sotl's nametags. Jon did that. Razz

But, but, but the rules D:

Chris

Chris
Member (Mitron)
Member (Mitron)

kj34 wrote:the one with the sword in it?

Yeah, the sword is my CoA. And then I have Mitron in Yiddish. Now, that's not really a native language to my country, but it's cool! So if that could be my second name, then cool. Otherwise for another language I'd have to have it be the Democratic Republic of Mitron, or the Mitron Republic. That can get long.

Jack

Jack

kj34 wrote:
Jack wrote:Kenny, you can just use his flag in place of the CoA for Ninja's and Sotl's nametags. Jon did that. Razz

But, but, but the rules D:
Lol, what? Razz I don't see anything that says that isn't allowed. If there is no CoA, use a flag instead. Wink It makes sense to me.

kj34

kj34
Member (Paradise)
Member (Paradise)

Well, it's fine, as I have his COA now Razz
I'm going to lock this thread now. If we have any more concerns, we should probably discuss it in his nation's thread.

LOCKED.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 4 of 4]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum