The United Sovereign Nations
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The United Sovereign Nations

You are not connected. Please login or register

Voting: Ambassadorial - Republic of Mitron

+7
Willem
Scotch Moen
Carl
Kurt
Jon
Jack
Chris
11 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Accept Mitron as an Ambassadorial Member?

Voting: Ambassadorial - Republic of Mitron Pollle10100%Voting: Ambassadorial - Republic of Mitron Pollri10 100% [ 8 ]
Voting: Ambassadorial - Republic of Mitron Pollle100%Voting: Ambassadorial - Republic of Mitron Pollri10 0% [ 0 ]
Voting: Ambassadorial - Republic of Mitron Pollle100%Voting: Ambassadorial - Republic of Mitron Pollri10 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 8

Poll closed

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 4]

1Voting: Ambassadorial - Republic of Mitron Empty Voting: Ambassadorial - Republic of Mitron Fri Apr 05, 2013 10:26 pm

Chris

Chris
Member (Mitron)
Member (Mitron)

1-2. I'm going to have help with my flag and CoA, but I do have an idea for both.

3. I hope to have an island here, off the west coast of Euphemia near Kuyrut & Folland.
Voting: Ambassadorial - Republic of Mitron 2uBv6
I'm going to talk to Jack and see if maybe it'll be moved a little bit but that is where I want, off that coast.
P.S. I am planning on using the Vancouver region, not the really big one, but one that's smaller (and thankfully worked) and I already have a slight outline of what I plan to do with it.

4. Sadly, I don't have many pictures of my SC4 creations. Because I only recently thought of making a city journal on Simtropolis, I only have pictures of my first colony I started (in my old region). It's just a little farming settlement at the moment. There was one time when I did make a skyscraper city, however besides that I've only gotten medium density apartments and medium-rise buildings.
Here is a little city I built up real quick last week, not my best work, but work nonetheless:
Voting: Ambassadorial - Republic of Mitron UBtmBCn
That is a custom freight station I use, the missing track is a graphics glitch, it's really there.
Voting: Ambassadorial - Republic of Mitron GFp6D0R
A nice little tram running through my central roadway, providing the low wealth with a way to get to their dirty, grimy jobs. (I-D)
Voting: Ambassadorial - Republic of Mitron TbT4mOF
Those are the dirty, grimy jobs.
Voting: Ambassadorial - Republic of Mitron 6iYIj8M
It's a small part of a little farm town, showing the subdivision of the city.
Voting: Ambassadorial - Republic of Mitron MthKCmg
A wind farm.
Voting: Ambassadorial - Republic of Mitron JuuAYmw
A small suburb.

5. a. The history - TBD
b. The population - The population is upwards of 40 million people, and is a highly fluid number. The population speaks Trentannian, although it is not forced upon you, it is simply the most widely used, and national language, however you can speak whatever language you want, it is not a crime not to.
c. The government - Mitron is a democratic country, fueled by public
participation in government. It is completely un-corrupted as the Mitronian people are very good-willed and are not easily bribed or threatened, they are too nationalist to their country.
d.
The economy - The economy is highly capitalist, fueled by mining of natural resources in the north, freight moved by rail, ground, air, and water. Commerce & business is huge, as well as
agriculture in some parts.
6. About me: I'm 15, I like sports, I played Simcity a lot when I was younger, but I'd always run into debt. Back in, May I believe, I actually bought the game
(previously I had borrowed it from the local library) and I really said "Let's try to make a great metropolis" and I haven't done that yet. I really like regions where you can have coastlines
& seaports, and also some rivers to build bridges on, and I suppose mountains too. Maybe somebody could help me make a region some other way besides terraforming each individual city, but I
won't ask too much! I haven't really made a huge amazing region, but I'm willing to.
Other games I play are Minecraft, and don't laugh, but Pokemon too. I suppose that's all, you guys will
get to know this amazing guy (just kidding) a lot more if you accept my application.

-That's all, hope you accept me

Last edited by UndercoverNinja12 on Sat Apr 06, 2013 8:50 pm; edited 5 times in total

Jack

Jack
Member (Acadia & Valessia)

Another app! Very Happy I thought you chose Mike's, but here is a slightly better quality map; more to come.

I am okay with accepting your application immediately, then working on history and pictures. I can tell you are motivated to learn and do well, so the sooner you are in the sooner we can start.

Chris

Chris
Member (Mitron)
Member (Mitron)

Yeah, this one's updated, and imo is a lot better of an application than the last. I'm making changes as I think of different things but that's what I'm thinking. I'm going to expand upon economy, govt, population, etc. That's just a rough outline, just wanted to get my ideas out there.

Jack

Jack

Sounds good! Razz This is obvious, but take a look at some other applications for examples when needed.

Jon

Jon
First Minister (Kaskaskia & Insulo)
First Minister (Kaskaskia & Insulo)

I assume since you're applying again you'd like your other application archived?

Also, your Imgur images are set as private, so we can't see anything at that link.

I hope to see more as you put this together. As far as regions go you could install a region off the STEX, drunkapple is the king of maps (although his are gigantic) and there are some other good mappers too.

Jack

Jack

A little more information on your country would still be helpful. Razz Like the language the residents of the country speak.

If you are still looking for suggestions on a name for the country, the language they speak there is a good first step as it is most likely the language of the country that colonized it.

Chris

Chris
Member (Mitron)
Member (Mitron)

Do I really need to download a tree mod? It's so much hassle.

Kurt

Kurt
Admin (Shayden)
Admin (Shayden)

I know of ploppable trees, but they take a long time to plop. You can see them in my Triton update. Link is here, but the trees come in 2x2 and 1x1 variation. You would have to plant them all through the map for a desired effect.

Chris

Chris
Member (Mitron)
Member (Mitron)

What kind of climate would I have?

Jack

Jack

You would have Seattle-ish climate.

And yes, please get a tree mod. It is a hassle at first, I know. I'll help you.

Chris

Chris
Member (Mitron)
Member (Mitron)

I need a link, is there a God mode one?

Jack

Jack

Chris

Chris
Member (Mitron)
Member (Mitron)

I tried, but then I needed another DL to, and I couldn't find it.

Jack

Jack

You shouldn't need another one. It says no dependencies.

Chris

Chris
Member (Mitron)
Member (Mitron)

Oh wait I think I understand now. I'm going to try it out now.

Chris

Chris
Member (Mitron)
Member (Mitron)

I got the tree mod to work Smile But not the terrain mod yet. So I have water & trees, which I think is enough.

Jack

Jack

LOL you can never have enough. Devil

A terrain mod is incredibly important. I really like the one Jon recommended earlier, I may even replace my current one with that one. After figuring out nature, don't forget to load up on ST's huge arsenal of BATs. Wink

Like I said before, I am okay with accepting you now, and helping you along the way to a successful city journal.

Chris

Chris
Member (Mitron)
Member (Mitron)

Can I add a terrain mod after my city is developed?

Jack

Jack

Sure. Smile Take your time.

But prepare yourself, because we will all be shoving mods down your throat. Razz (In a good throat-shoving way)

Chris

Chris
Member (Mitron)
Member (Mitron)

Haha OK Smile

Carl

Carl

LOL Jack Razz

http://oktimes.canadian-forum.com

Jack

Jack

So, let's get to work on history. I like to determine who colonized your nation by the first language spoken by most people in the country. So, choose any Earth language you'd like (that makes sense). It can be anything from English to Norwegian to French, etc.

Chris

Chris
Member (Mitron)
Member (Mitron)

Well, I suppose English, with a French & German background, I suppose? Idk I like all the languages.

Jack

Jack

LOL okay. Razz Germany in real life and Adonia was not formed until around the late 1800's. So if they speak English, they were probably colonized by our England: Trentannia.

Now, independence. Shayden and Acadia fought a war for their independence from Trentannia together in the late 1700's. Yours would have probably come later, around 1820 maybe. Possibly negotiated in a treaty from some other war?

Chris

Chris
Member (Mitron)
Member (Mitron)

Sounds good, although I'm a little lost.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 4]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum