The United Sovereign Nations
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The United Sovereign Nations

You are not connected. Please login or register

Pending: Ambassadorial | Kingdom of Szciberia

+5
Jack
Will
Carl
Daniel
YingBlanc
9 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Accept the Kingdom of Szciberia as an Ambassadorial Member?

Pending: Ambassadorial | Kingdom of Szciberia - Page 2 Pollle10100%Pending: Ambassadorial | Kingdom of Szciberia - Page 2 Pollri10 100% [ 13 ]
Pending: Ambassadorial | Kingdom of Szciberia - Page 2 Pollle100%Pending: Ambassadorial | Kingdom of Szciberia - Page 2 Pollri10 0% [ 0 ]
Pending: Ambassadorial | Kingdom of Szciberia - Page 2 Pollle100%Pending: Ambassadorial | Kingdom of Szciberia - Page 2 Pollri10 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 13

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Thanks guys, pop is going down to 89 mill I'm not budging past that...I have large cities huge rail and highways and its not realistic at a small pop, I hope we can agree to that Smile

And Kiki put Moscow within the region my land would cover, give or take, thanks kiki, so i hope that we can all be happy now Smile

Looks excellent Smile

Voted.

Scotch Moen

Scotch Moen
Member (Folland)
Member (Folland)

I'm fine with the population. When there's a will, there's a way, and Humans just love to make babies. Razz

That said, you dwarf Follvirkeland's pop. by over 150 million people! Maybe I should rethink mine. But LOVE the cities, the flag is very unique. I'm settled. Smile

Edit:Woops, there I go again, forgetting to read the second page of this topic. Now you only dwarf me by 50 million. Razz

Also, voted and such.

http://www.dehyan.deviantart.com

With 12 YES votes, I guess she's in da hood? Razz

WOOHOOOO ahahaha

Carl

Carl

Welcome to USNW! Smile

http://oktimes.canadian-forum.com

Jon

Jon
First Minister (Kaskaskia & Insulo)
First Minister (Kaskaskia & Insulo)

This application has passed by a vote of 13-0-0. Welcome to USNW!

Trevy

Trevy
Member (New Terrance)
Member (New Terrance)

Welcome to the USNW!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum