The United Sovereign Nations
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The United Sovereign Nations

You are not connected. Please login or register

Pending: Full Membership | The Holy Kingdom of Luther

+2
Kurt
YingBlanc
6 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Accept Luther as a member?

Pending: Full Membership | The Holy Kingdom of Luther Pollle1082%Pending: Full Membership | The Holy Kingdom of Luther Pollri10 82% [ 9 ]
Pending: Full Membership | The Holy Kingdom of Luther Pollle109%Pending: Full Membership | The Holy Kingdom of Luther Pollri10 9% [ 1 ]
Pending: Full Membership | The Holy Kingdom of Luther Pollle109%Pending: Full Membership | The Holy Kingdom of Luther Pollri10 9% [ 1 ]
Pending: Full Membership | The Holy Kingdom of Luther Pollle100%Pending: Full Membership | The Holy Kingdom of Luther Pollri10 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 11

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Hello USNW Members. I coming back off leave. I previous dropped my membership to a observership thinking i wouldn't have time to keep running my nation but, I've found time again to do what I love. So with that, I present you, The Holy Kingdom of Luther

Please allow the application image to load Smile

Pending: Full Membership | The Holy Kingdom of Luther Luther_usnw_application

YingBlanc

YingBlanc

Oh wows that looks awesome, and British Town names xDxD cools =P

Very nice, but how about a map?

Kurt

Kurt
Admin (Shayden)
Admin (Shayden)

This is great and all, but where will you be located?

Will

Will
Member (GSK)

Escilnavia wrote:Very nice, but how about a map?

Kurt wrote:This is great and all, but where will you be located?

ya'll don't read too well... read under map Razz

I'm not completly for this, i mean, you've already left twice, I know your reasoning but I'm not so sure :\ Application's good though Smile

Kurt

Kurt
Admin (Shayden)
Admin (Shayden)

Oh Shayden's Canada. Razz

stanislavsoltys

stanislavsoltys
Member (Malinova)
Member (Malinova)

Looks great Nate! Very Happy

http://www.freetrojan.gov/obamacare/government-funding.htm

I'm hoping your going to update a lot because this is the best work I've ever seen from you. I'm not worried about your activity for obvious reasons Smile With that said I'd vote yes.

I think you have a dependency missing in the second picture's trains station though Razz

Answers:

K50: Nope, I forgot to edit. It's actually an abandon train station down town.

FOR ALL: The map, if you read is Okansa & Ivouixkaw. No reason to make a map for that haha.

Will: Whatever floats your boat. I understand if you don't "like" me at all. It's your choice

Will

Will
Member (GSK)

nah, it's not that and nothing personal against you either, honestly I barely know you, but reconsidering, I see no reason not to. If I were you though, next time something comes up in RL, ask to go on leave, because chances are (atleast with what i've seen from you) it'll blow over and you'll get some time soon enough.

Like it's explained at the top, I went to observership thinking I wouldn't be back in about 4-5 months. But i was able to come back sooner. You're right on-leave would of been better, but at the time thinking you'll be gone at long is hard for the leadership. But things changed and I will be around quite a bit now Smile

Will to be frank, until Nate goes to college away from home (I think that's in a year or so?) I think he'll be dedicated to this union more than you think. Chip's expulsion is a huge factor in that because Nate might be able to actually talk now Razz

Of course, that's just a hypothesis. I respect your opinion, but I think it's a bad reason to vote no.

I'll be around for 2 more years. Im going to community college 15 miles away. So that was part of my coming back. Cause i know I'll have time Smile

Thanks K50 for putting some insight on this.

Will

Will
Member (GSK)

Ok, I suppose I was just getting some swiss cheese instead of something with fewer holes, by all means, welcome back.

Carl

Carl

Welcome back :DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

http://oktimes.canadian-forum.com

Scotch Moen

Scotch Moen
Member (Folland)
Member (Folland)

You've turned a Religion into a nation! I don't know if I should be ecstatic or frightened. Razz Cool application though! Surprised me for it all to be one single image. Afraid to find out the vertical dimensions of it are. lol

I'd vote yes as well. (My family is Lutheran. Go figure.)

http://www.dehyan.deviantart.com

Thanks Mike! Good to see you again. And I'm Lutheran as well haha. Thought I'd try a nation like this

Hey Sathoff, would it by like a large vatican city in Canada?

stanislavsoltys

stanislavsoltys
Member (Malinova)
Member (Malinova)

Escil. change your signature. Razz

http://www.freetrojan.gov/obamacare/government-funding.htm

Escil: Sort of. Kind of like the Holy Roman Empire. Its a holy nation. Religion is big. And part of the everyday life in Luther

Kurt

Kurt
Admin (Shayden)
Admin (Shayden)

Vote up...

Scotch Moen

Scotch Moen
Member (Folland)
Member (Folland)

Its a holy nation. Religion is big. And part of the everyday life in Luther
I fear that might be turned into a catalyst in any number of ways. In this case, a religious insult to a group, is now an insult to an entire nation. Is the kingdom willing to wage war over Religion?

http://www.dehyan.deviantart.com

YingBlanc

YingBlanc

Voted ^_^

Kurt

Kurt
Admin (Shayden)
Admin (Shayden)

Passed, congrats

Thank you for who all that voted! Glad to be back among the best sc4 journalers in the world Smile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum