The United Sovereign Nations
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The United Sovereign Nations

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Introduce Yourself Thread

+28
Sotl
AceD
mystic_destiny
clarkjordan12345
Willem
Sauberbmw
OSE Stock Control
Jack
runnerguy347
bigro
YingBlanc
Carl
Kurt
androidboi
Qorten
Jon
Fox
ForthWall
residentsim
Will
alerules22
Kisa Atsuko
kj34
stanislavsoltys
Bruce
Scotch Moen
Daniel
Chip
32 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 14  Next

Go down  Message [Page 9 of 14]

201The Introduce Yourself Thread - Page 9 Empty Re: The Introduce Yourself Thread Fri Jun 22, 2012 1:12 pm

Daniel

Daniel

Hey Ed, nice to see you here Smile

202The Introduce Yourself Thread - Page 9 Empty Re: The Introduce Yourself Thread Fri Jun 22, 2012 1:12 pm

Jack

Jack
Member (Acadia & Valessia)

Skeptical Two Carl's?! D: And one of them is a stock exchange? Razz

I'm Jack.

203The Introduce Yourself Thread - Page 9 Empty Re: The Introduce Yourself Thread Fri Jun 22, 2012 1:16 pm

YingBlanc

YingBlanc

heya Ed Razz I'm guessing you've seen be before on the general SC4 Chat?

204The Introduce Yourself Thread - Page 9 Empty Re: The Introduce Yourself Thread Fri Jun 22, 2012 1:28 pm

Hi guys
Yes i have seen some of you in the general chat

Hi Stock exchange Carl Razz

205The Introduce Yourself Thread - Page 9 Empty Re: The Introduce Yourself Thread Fri Jun 22, 2012 1:28 pm

Carl

Carl

LOL Ed Razz

http://oktimes.canadian-forum.com

206The Introduce Yourself Thread - Page 9 Empty Re: The Introduce Yourself Thread Fri Jun 22, 2012 6:20 pm

Scotch Moen

Scotch Moen
Member (Folland)
Member (Folland)

Herro Ed, I am called what my username says. Razz

http://www.dehyan.deviantart.com

207The Introduce Yourself Thread - Page 9 Empty Re: The Introduce Yourself Thread Wed Jul 04, 2012 4:24 pm

Hey guys what nations are off hands for some one like myself to pick to develop ? Trentania is one I'm guessing, are there others?

208The Introduce Yourself Thread - Page 9 Empty Re: The Introduce Yourself Thread Wed Jul 04, 2012 4:40 pm

Daniel

Daniel

Ruteria's another, as is Utrova (I think), and there might be one or two others; not sure, though.

209The Introduce Yourself Thread - Page 9 Empty Re: The Introduce Yourself Thread Wed Jul 04, 2012 4:49 pm

Jack

Jack

Rhineland is also one.

210The Introduce Yourself Thread - Page 9 Empty Re: The Introduce Yourself Thread Wed Jul 04, 2012 4:50 pm

Carl

Carl

Some of the off hands include:

Ruteria, Trenntania, Utrova, Gamat and Linestecia (sic)

http://oktimes.canadian-forum.com

211The Introduce Yourself Thread - Page 9 Empty Re: The Introduce Yourself Thread Wed Jul 04, 2012 5:01 pm

fast replys! ahaha

Thank you all, Smile I am looking for a nice northerly feeling spot for myself so its good to know what is and isn't avail

212The Introduce Yourself Thread - Page 9 Empty Re: The Introduce Yourself Thread Wed Jul 04, 2012 5:07 pm

Jack

Jack

Northern as in Northern North America? Or Northern Europe/Asia?

213The Introduce Yourself Thread - Page 9 Empty Re: The Introduce Yourself Thread Wed Jul 04, 2012 5:27 pm

European

214The Introduce Yourself Thread - Page 9 Empty Re: The Introduce Yourself Thread Wed Jul 04, 2012 8:19 pm

Scotch Moen

Scotch Moen
Member (Folland)
Member (Folland)

Then you should be looking in Althena. That's the Euro-ish Continent.

Herro to the forums!

215The Introduce Yourself Thread - Page 9 Empty Re: The Introduce Yourself Thread Thu Jul 05, 2012 2:28 am

Jon

Jon
First Minister (Kaskaskia & Insulo)
First Minister (Kaskaskia & Insulo)

Unfortunately Mike, Franky5 is another of Pat's cloned accounts. Razz

216The Introduce Yourself Thread - Page 9 Empty Re: The Introduce Yourself Thread Tue Sep 25, 2012 9:52 pm

Sauberbmw

Sauberbmw

Hello everyone!

Yes I named after the former formula 1 team Razz Anywho my name is Abe and I just joined and well hello aha not much I can say, if you want to know anything well then ask Razz

Cheers Abe

ps> which continent on your planet simulates NA as that is my building style Smile

217The Introduce Yourself Thread - Page 9 Empty Re: The Introduce Yourself Thread Wed Sep 26, 2012 2:06 am

Scotch Moen

Scotch Moen
Member (Folland)
Member (Folland)

Welcome to the USNW forums Abe, I'm your Exec Sec, Michael and I'll be taking care of your International Assembly needs as well as topics related to the Science and Space Ministry, Country of Folland, and general forum things.

To answer your question, the Continent of Euphemia is modeled after North America, however space is quite limited there so if you're wanting a large country I'm not sure you'll be able to have one. But we can work with you on finding you a nice country if you choose to apply!

218The Introduce Yourself Thread - Page 9 Empty Re: The Introduce Yourself Thread Wed Sep 26, 2012 7:20 am

YingBlanc

YingBlanc

Welcome Abe, hope you enjoy your time here, I'm Ying, Minister of CAS anmd if you want to hold an event I'll be the one to talk to.

And Mike is right about the NA style in Euphemia but as said, if you want a big country there's not much space left, but I can help anyway that I can as well and can't wait to see your application when your ready to apply ^^

219The Introduce Yourself Thread - Page 9 Empty Re: The Introduce Yourself Thread Wed Sep 26, 2012 12:01 pm

Qorten

Qorten
Member (Ami Confederation)

Hello Abe! I'm just a lowly ambassadorial member here Wink , Dantanaea just southeast of the Carreon continent.

220The Introduce Yourself Thread - Page 9 Empty Re: The Introduce Yourself Thread Wed Sep 26, 2012 2:39 pm

Daniel

Daniel

Welcome to the USNW, Abe! I'm Daniel, the union's First Minister and Defense Minister. My nation's the Imperial Federal Kingdom, located both on the southern part of the Africa/SE Asia-equivalent continent of Carreon, and in the center of the Eurasia-equivalent continent of Althena. Razz

Looking forward to seeing you around here more. Smile

221The Introduce Yourself Thread - Page 9 Empty Re: The Introduce Yourself Thread Wed Sep 26, 2012 4:18 pm

Sauberbmw

Sauberbmw

Thank you all for the warm welcome and I will be applying shortly aha My question is that We have to pick from the available nations? I usually like isalnd play and I have already built Arcadia as an Island but if I have to than that isn't a problem, just would like a nation continent free Razz

222The Introduce Yourself Thread - Page 9 Empty Re: The Introduce Yourself Thread Wed Sep 26, 2012 4:21 pm

kj34

kj34
Member (Paradise)
Member (Paradise)

You don't have to. I ended up adding my own islands to the map. As long as it isn't too big, no one should mind. I'm Kenny by the way, chancellor and I've got the Commonwealth of Paradise, a small cluster of islands and a chunk of land near New Chandler. Welcome.

223The Introduce Yourself Thread - Page 9 Empty Re: The Introduce Yourself Thread Wed Sep 26, 2012 4:30 pm

Will

Will
Member (GSK)

awww seriously? of course another race fan comes along as I leave Neutral

Anyway, hope to catch you on skype sometime abe Smile

224The Introduce Yourself Thread - Page 9 Empty Re: The Introduce Yourself Thread Wed Sep 26, 2012 4:33 pm

YingBlanc

YingBlanc

Oooooo Abe, we already have an Arcadia (Acadia more though) xDxDxD but adding another island is fine but there are plenty of islands to choose from around Adonia x3

I should also mention that I am also one of the forums Wiki Admins who has 5 featured articles in my name, so you need a wiki article made, you know who to call ;P (Arrowhead x3) or me x3

Last edited by YingBlanc on Wed Sep 26, 2012 4:34 pm; edited 1 time in total

225The Introduce Yourself Thread - Page 9 Empty Re: The Introduce Yourself Thread Wed Sep 26, 2012 4:33 pm

kj34

kj34
Member (Paradise)
Member (Paradise)

Ying, that's Acadia Razz
Though I admit Arcadia and Acadia might be a touch confusing.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 9 of 14]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 14  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum