The United Sovereign Nations
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The United Sovereign Nations

You are not connected. Please login or register

My Membership

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1My Membership Empty My Membership Fri Feb 24, 2012 9:20 pm

Hey USNW Members,

With college coming this fall and my love of sports, I've explored how to stay among you all. I wish to seek my level of membership be changed to "Observership." This way I can remain in roleplay with you guys, but not have the stress of voting and other things that come with full union type memberships. If this is allowed I'd like Rheinland on USNW changed to the country of "Osnabruck" and for me to have an island somewhere tropical called "Luther Insel" This will be my observership land if the law passes. If not i will update Rheinland here.

I am grateful for all the time I've spent here and the time I've spent with the wonderful USNW members. I wish the utmost success to USNW to continue to be the biggest, best, most active, and respectful union in the game that made this all possible. Also if I can stay in the USNW chatroom this would be great. Thank you all for the time.

You'll see me in the future with my new roleplay project.

Thank You,

Saathoff

Long Live USNW

2My Membership Empty Re: My Membership Sat Feb 25, 2012 1:01 am

Chip

Chip
Webmaster

You're membership level has been downgraded, Rheinand will stay Rheinland until the law passes, if it does, then your request will be granted.

http://www.usnw.net

3My Membership Empty Re: My Membership Sat Feb 25, 2012 1:03 am

I just want my name removed. So its not Rheinland thats all. The land part is a separate request if the law passes

4My Membership Empty Re: My Membership Sat Feb 25, 2012 1:05 am

Chip

Chip
Webmaster

Alright.

http://www.usnw.net

5My Membership Empty Re: My Membership Mon Feb 27, 2012 10:54 am

Fox

Sorry to see someone so passionate as you reduce your time and commitment here, Rhineland will be surely missed.

Hope your own union you've started goes well and I look forward to when you get the chance to return and interact with us.

Good luck with your schooling.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum