The United Sovereign Nations
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The United Sovereign Nations

You are not connected. Please login or register

Replaced | United Southern Islands & Territories

+6
Trevy
Carl
Jack
kj34
Kurt
Chris
10 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 3]

Willem

Willem
Member (Bruellen)
Member (Bruellen)

I'd rather Brullen wasn't touched btw Wink If you could Smile

Chris

Chris
Member (Mitron)
Member (Mitron)

RepublicMaster wrote:I'd rather Brullen wasn't touched btw Wink If you could Smile

Ok, we respect all input here Smile

Willem

Willem
Member (Bruellen)
Member (Bruellen)

The islands look good! Smile

Jack

Jack
Member (Acadia & Valessia)

Islands would not really be going out of my way, at least. I'll get started on it tonight.

You should start thinking of a new name. Wink We can help if needed.

Scotch Moen

Scotch Moen
Member (Folland)
Member (Folland)

Hell we make islands all the time! I made one. ACTUALLY here's a thought. I made an Island for myself, only to give it up and store it away for a rainy day. Interested?

Replaced | United Southern Islands & Territories - Page 3 Callainelocation_zpsbf476cfa

I named it Callaine, but the name isn't permanent. You like it?

http://www.dehyan.deviantart.com

Chris

Chris
Member (Mitron)
Member (Mitron)

That island is tempting. I'll have to think about it, but I think Mike just came through in the clutch.

I'll see what Jack makes but I do like that Mike.

kj34

kj34
Member (Paradise)
Member (Paradise)

Jack wrote:Islands would not really be going out of my way, at least. I'll get started on it tonight.

You should start thinking of a new name. Wink We can help if needed.

Does he really need a new name? I rather like his current name. Of course, if you think you should change it, ninja, it's up to you.

Jack

Jack

United Southern Islands and Territories would not really make sense off the coast off Euphemia. Razz It also would have been a former colony, and had a better name than that.
Replaced | United Southern Islands & Territories - Page 3 2uBv6
Here is a map I made of an island off the west coast. It currently has the name of "Ninja". Very Happy

Chris

Chris
Member (Mitron)
Member (Mitron)

Jack wrote:United Southern Islands and Territories would not really make sense off the coast off Euphemia. Razz It also would have been a former colony, and had a better name than that.
Replaced | United Southern Islands & Territories - Page 3 2uBv6
Here is a map I made of an island off the west coast. It currently has the name of "Ninja". Very Happy

Honestly, the name is in a current state of flux. I'm thinking of the name Mitron maybe, that way I'm not so geographically bound to a certain area.

I'm deciding between Mike's proposal & Jack's. I kind of like Mike's more, but Jack since you took the trouble to make that island I kind of feel obliged to use yours.... Crying It's so hard to make a decision.

Jack

Jack

Mike's island is really good, I must admit, but IMO the one I drew is more realistic. I can change/add anything if you want, just ask. Smile

And remember, it is all up to you.

Chris

Chris
Member (Mitron)
Member (Mitron)

Well, I kind of like Mike's proposal, I feel more like a nicely sized nation, so I guess I'll go with that. I have maps and I put them in the SC4mapper but it gets this weird hazy image that is nothing what it should be. I need somebody's help with installing a map.

Scotch Moen

Scotch Moen
Member (Folland)
Member (Folland)

Awww but my island flows with the coastline. I really do love what you did with the Calern Gulf though Jack, it's like a more closed off Gulf of Mexico! And in that location Ninja's country would have had more dealings with Kuyrut, probably lots of take over attempts. Razz

It's all fine and dandy if you don't use my island Ninja, it was just something that's there. I also like Jack's island a lot, you should go for it!

http://www.dehyan.deviantart.com

Chris

Chris
Member (Mitron)
Member (Mitron)

I don't know, I mean yours does seem a little bit better for me, it's more open to trade and such with the big open sea, but I suppose I'll just be closer to you and Kuyrut.

Carl

Carl

Locked and moved. See the new one Razz

http://oktimes.canadian-forum.com

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum