The United Sovereign Nations
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The United Sovereign Nations

You are not connected. Please login or register

Korsican Islands

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Korsican Islands Empty Korsican Islands Tue Jan 03, 2012 1:51 am

Lets go on vacation!

Today we are flying to St. Tropez in the Korsican islands. We are going to visit where the rich go to play in the sun from Polandria and many other nations. This Island chain has some of the wealthiest people living and visiting at any given point.

Where are the Islands? Well lets take a look at the map..

Korsican Islands Korsic10

We arrive at Princess Jullianna International airport on an AirPol B777-300 non stop from Varsztat. The airport was recently upgraded to deal with the large sized jets.
AirPol serves this airport twice daily and Virgin Atlantic serves it twice daily.

Korsican Islands Screen60

Heres a shot as we circled the airport...AirPol Cargo is the only airline to serve the Island with cargo transport and is the only way to usually ship things into the island. Above is the old part of the airport which is now all private jet parking.

Korsican Islands Screen61

Now we move on to the centre of town. Here we have the royal residence and main urban area.

Korsican Islands Screen62

Now we move along the Coast, Here you can see some of the condos that have poped up and serve as vacation homes for the very rich. Just beside them you can se the St. Tropez beach club with its private closed of beach.

Korsican Islands Screen63

Now we go to Point Allsandre, where the most expensive hotel is located. It has its own private sectioned beach. It is the older resort on the island and highly exclusive for what it offers.

Korsican Islands Screen64

Now we move to the newer resorts located on the island. This resort is a favourite for vacationers because it too offers a private cut off beach.

Korsican Islands Screen65

Another view of some resorts, hotels and residences.

Korsican Islands Screen68

We are going to be staying here, at my beach house on the northern tip of the island, there are not many of these on the island as space is a luxury.

Korsican Islands Screen66

We hoped you enjoyed your stay!, We are departing now, taking a Virgin Atlantic A340-600 to Heathrow Polandria. Maybe you'll buy your own slice of St. Tropez some day!

Korsican Islands Screen67

2Korsican Islands Empty Re: Korsican Islands Tue Jan 03, 2012 2:39 am

Fox

Looks great .. perfect holiday spot .. even if it is a long flight from Polandria.

3Korsican Islands Empty Re: Korsican Islands Tue Jan 03, 2012 10:04 am

Qorten

Qorten
Member (Ami Confederation)

Wow, neat!

4Korsican Islands Empty Re: Korsican Islands Tue Jan 03, 2012 10:40 am

That's a stunning tropical island you've built... I love the building choice, I wouldn't have thought of that, but now since you've used it, I might have to try something similar Smile

5Korsican Islands Empty Re: Korsican Islands Tue Jan 03, 2012 10:57 am

Daniel

Daniel

Fantastically gorgeous island, I'd absolutely LOVE to visit there sometime! Very Happy

6Korsican Islands Empty Re: Korsican Islands Tue Jan 03, 2012 11:31 am

alerules22

alerules22
Member (Oxacmela & Balisca)
Member (Oxacmela & Balisca)

Excellent, I love the Architecture you used, I love the Design!!!

http://www.usnw.net

7Korsican Islands Empty Re: Korsican Islands Tue Jan 03, 2012 2:59 pm

Carl

Carl

affraid OMG Nice!

http://oktimes.canadian-forum.com

8Korsican Islands Empty Re: Korsican Islands Fri Jan 20, 2012 7:29 pm

Thank you everyone! Sorry for the late reply!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum