The United Sovereign Nations
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The United Sovereign Nations

You are not connected. Please login or register

Dispatchment of United Forces Peacekeepers to Ustrakovia / United Forces Mission I

+8
Fox
Carl
androidboi
alerules22
Chip
Qorten
Jon
Daniel
12 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Should the United Forces be dispatched to Ustrakovia?

Dispatchment of United Forces Peacekeepers to Ustrakovia / United Forces Mission I Pollle1056%Dispatchment of United Forces Peacekeepers to Ustrakovia / United Forces Mission I Pollri10 56% [ 10 ]
Dispatchment of United Forces Peacekeepers to Ustrakovia / United Forces Mission I Pollle1022%Dispatchment of United Forces Peacekeepers to Ustrakovia / United Forces Mission I Pollri10 22% [ 4 ]
Dispatchment of United Forces Peacekeepers to Ustrakovia / United Forces Mission I Pollle1022%Dispatchment of United Forces Peacekeepers to Ustrakovia / United Forces Mission I Pollri10 22% [ 4 ]
Total Votes : 18

Poll closed

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Daniel

Daniel

As per the request of the Ustrakovian government [link], we wish to propose the immediate dispatching of a number of United Forces to Ustrakovia to monitor the situation there and to keep further turmoil from breaking out in the region, lest it result in continued unnessecary loss of life.

Last edited by Daniel on Tue Jan 24, 2012 4:27 am; edited 3 times in total

Jon

Jon
First Minister (Kaskaskia & Insulo)

Insulo continues to oppose the United Forces and will be respectfully abstaining.

Qorten

Qorten
Member (Ami Confederation)

2b2gbi wrote:Insulo continues to oppose the United Forces and will be respectfully abstaining.

Dantanaea will do the same.

Chip

Chip
Webmaster

Posillipo is currently involved in a major operation close to home, as such, we'll be forced to abstain from this mission. If the crisis is resolved soon, we will be able to provide aid.

http://www.usnw.net

alerules22

alerules22
Member (Oxacmela & Balisca)
Member (Oxacmela & Balisca)

Ruteria is abstaining as our Constitution doesn't allow us to lend our Military in any Peacekeeping Mission.

http://www.usnw.net

androidboi

androidboi

New Friscia will allocate 10,000 initial troops for dispatchment under the strict provisions and command of General Worthington and the Eastern Althenian Command. As this is the first trial of the United Forces, we would not like to risk tarnishing the peaceful objective of our men.

Carl

Carl

Like Insulo and in accordance to Article 2 of the Sanese Constitution of 1968, we will continue to oppose the United Forces and will be respectfully abstaining.

http://oktimes.canadian-forum.com

androidboi

androidboi

as this motion isnt a law, it does not need 5 days.

Ustrakovian Government,after the today's morning meeting at the Government Palace,can say that our forces will not fire to Manastani fighters/people but we still need a little help because we cannot say that the ostilities are finished.
We think that 10.000 people by New Friscia are the right number that we need,but if someone want to send us some Peacekeepers,it's welcome to do this.

Thanks,
the president of SFDR Ustrakovia

Nikolaj Aktyubov

Fox

My Government is considering the options that will best suit the needs of the situation in Ustrakovia.

Foreign Minister Mor Norokk

Daniel

Daniel

Putting this to vote (as it's not a law, I believe no google docs form is required).

Qorten

Qorten
Member (Ami Confederation)

Voted.

residentsim

residentsim

Voted.

YingBlanc

YingBlanc

Grand Aescail has voted and Furthermore, we will be willing to send aid to Ustrakovia but only in the form of supplies and rebuilding.

Carl

Carl

Troix has changed votes.

http://oktimes.canadian-forum.com

We are heavily opposed to the idea of entering into other nations borders. We have voted.
Ministry of the Exterior

Jack

Jack
Member (Acadia & Valessia)
Member (Acadia & Valessia)

Viatica is all for showing off its military strength! Razz Viatica will send how every many troops are requested.
Voted.

kj34

kj34
Member (Paradise)
Member (Paradise)

The Commonwealth feels it is not up to the task of assembling a force at this time. However, it can and will send aid in the form of any supplies and equipment needed.

Jon

Jon

Hemos votado

androidboi

androidboi

New Friscia has voted.

Daniel

Daniel

@Escilnavia: I presume that means you support the mission? Razz (The United Forces isn't all about soldiers, and the United Forces is not invading, but is sending troops to monitor the situation at the request of the Ustrakovian gov't, as well as providing humanitarian aid to those affected by the civil war [Paradise & Ordanus' involvement in the mission consists solely in providing non-military assisstance for example Wink])

Yes, we will provide supplies and food for the mission, we will not take any Military action though.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum