The United Sovereign Nations
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The United Sovereign Nations

You are not connected. Please login or register

Dispatchment of United Forces Peacekeepers to Ustrakovia / United Forces Mission I

+8
Fox
Carl
androidboi
alerules22
Chip
Qorten
Jon
Daniel
12 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Should the United Forces be dispatched to Ustrakovia?

Dispatchment of United Forces Peacekeepers to Ustrakovia / United Forces Mission I - Page 2 Pollle1056%Dispatchment of United Forces Peacekeepers to Ustrakovia / United Forces Mission I - Page 2 Pollri10 56% [ 10 ]
Dispatchment of United Forces Peacekeepers to Ustrakovia / United Forces Mission I - Page 2 Pollle1022%Dispatchment of United Forces Peacekeepers to Ustrakovia / United Forces Mission I - Page 2 Pollri10 22% [ 4 ]
Dispatchment of United Forces Peacekeepers to Ustrakovia / United Forces Mission I - Page 2 Pollle1022%Dispatchment of United Forces Peacekeepers to Ustrakovia / United Forces Mission I - Page 2 Pollri10 22% [ 4 ]
Total Votes : 18

Poll closed

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Brüllen wrote:Rheinland hat über den Antrag gestimmt haben. Wir werden bereit sein, 250-500 Sanitätsdienst Truppen auf Anfrage zu senden.

Danke

Reichskanzler Adolf Dassler

Translation:

Rheinland has voted on the motion. We will be willing to send 250-500 medical corps troops upon request.

Thank you

Chancellor Adolf Dässler

Dispatchment of United Forces Peacekeepers to Ustrakovia / United Forces Mission I - Page 2 Rheinlandauswartigesamt

Chip

Chip
Webmaster

Passed Authority has been handed off to the Minister of Defense.

http://www.usnw.net

Daniel

Daniel

Dispatchment of peacekeepers to Ustrakovia shall begin immediately.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum