The United Sovereign Nations
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The United Sovereign Nations

You are not connected. Please login or register

Proposal | Central Itzamna Protectorate

+2
Daniel
Scotch Moen
6 posters

Recognize the Central Itzamnan Protectorate's existence?

Proposal | Central Itzamna Protectorate Pollle1080%Proposal | Central Itzamna Protectorate Pollri10 80% [ 8 ]
Proposal | Central Itzamna Protectorate Pollle1010%Proposal | Central Itzamna Protectorate Pollri10 10% [ 1 ]
Proposal | Central Itzamna Protectorate Pollle1010%Proposal | Central Itzamna Protectorate Pollri10 10% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 10

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Proposal | Central Itzamna Protectorate Empty Proposal | Central Itzamna Protectorate Sat Jun 16, 2012 3:23 am

Scotch Moen

Scotch Moen
Member (Folland)
Member (Folland)

Proposal | Central Itzamna Protectorate CIPFlag

Central Itzamna Protectorate

This will be the official USNW-wide proposal for the Central Itzamna Protectorate, a coalition of Itzamnan Governments under the Economic and Military leadership of the Republic of Follvirkeland. The Protectorate is open to every Nation located on the continent of Itzamna and is intended for the general Protection and Economic Progression of Itzamnan Nations and their people.

Since I'm the only active member inhabiting Itzamna at the moment, besides bigro who seems to still be away dealing with life issues, I already "established" it, involving 5 NPC Nations. I left Akemoor by itself out of respect and in case bigro comes back and wants to join, he can. Although I was told that Bogolvia was once a played Nation and the person might make a return? You all can elaborate on that further with me so I understand.

This proposal was made so the C.I.P could be "officially" accepted by the rest of the members. I don't want to feel like I'm just going and doing anything I want, lol.

Below is a map showing the C.I.P's borders on Itzamna.

Proposal | Central Itzamna Protectorate Centralitzamnaprotectorate

The C.I.P will have an Administrative Capital located within the city of Hinali, Follvirkeland. But that can change if a popular request for a vote arises.

Below is the Declaration signed by Chancellor Moen of Follvirkeland. (Just imagine there's another page with the other signatures)

Proposal | Central Itzamna Protectorate Cipdocument

Thank you for looking this over and giving it your consideration! Hopefully the C.I.P can and will collaborate with the other Alliances of the other Continents.

Proposal | Central Itzamna Protectorate Seal

http://www.dehyan.deviantart.com

I have one question. Lets say a new applicant shows up and wants some land in there. How would you plan on handling it? Just curious.

Besides that I have no problems with it though and I'll vote it in... and I doubt Bogolvia will be coming back anytime soon (and if she does then you two can work that out. Smile)

Scotch Moen

Scotch Moen
Member (Folland)
Member (Folland)

@K50: If a new applicant comes in and requests a nation in Itzamna that currently resides within the C.I.P borders, I will personally ask them if they are alright with being a member. If they choose not to, then the borders will be restructured to not include that Nation. Smile

I want this to be completely voluntary to Player Nations. If they want to, or don't want to, I will act accordingly to their freedom and wishes.

http://www.dehyan.deviantart.com

Daniel

Daniel

Seems alright with me Smile

Good idea Smile I'm perfectly fine with this

That's the answer I was hoping for.

Green lights from me but I probably won't be here to vote it in Razz

Daniel

Daniel

Voted. Razz

Voted

Carl

Carl

/me Voted.

http://oktimes.canadian-forum.com

Trevy

Trevy
Member (New Terrance)
Member (New Terrance)

Voted. If passed New Terrance will formally recognize this relationship, and wishes it the best in its future endeavors.

11Proposal | Central Itzamna Protectorate Empty Re: Proposal | Central Itzamna Protectorate Mon Jun 18, 2012 10:55 pm

Jack

Jack
Member (Acadia & Valessia)
Member (Acadia & Valessia)

Voted. Smile

kj34

kj34
Member (Paradise)
Member (Paradise)

Voted. It sounds like a nice idea.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]