The United Sovereign Nations
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The United Sovereign Nations

You are not connected. Please login or register

KONA | Kaskaskian Online News Association

+10
Qorten
Carl
YingBlanc
kj34
Daniel
Jack
ForthWall
Scotch Moen
stanislavsoltys
Jon
14 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Kurt

Kurt
Admin (Shayden)
Admin (Shayden)

Shayden is keeping a close eye on the situation due to Kaskaskia's rejection to foreign aid.

Carl

Carl

D: Oh noes!

http://oktimes.canadian-forum.com

Willem

Willem
Member (Bruellen)
Member (Bruellen)

I hope everything turns out fine..

Jack

Jack
Member (Acadia & Valessia)

Acadia respects Kaskaskia's declination of foreign aid, but reminds the government that the Acadian Federation is always willing to assist its ally.

Jon

Jon
First Minister (Kaskaskia & Insulo)
First Minister (Kaskaskia & Insulo)

I'm sorry that I've neglected this so badly, just assume this took place over the course of a couple days. I'm going to wrap this up rather quickly now.

Kaskaskian security forces have successfully ended the standoff. Unfortunately civilian casualties could not be prevented. After securing the airport the number of fatalities and injuries were able to be confirmed. Seven civilians were killed in the initial fighting at the airport, all of which were Kaskaskian citizens. Additionally three hostages were executed by their captives, one of which was an Acadian citizen who it is suspected was killed because of his nationality. Another of the hostages that was killed was an off-duty Jonesboro police officer.

Most of the terrorists were killed in the exchanges with police and security forces, and 5 have been taken into custody.

Jack

Jack

Acadia mourns the death of all that were lost, and is deeply saddened that such hatred can be taken to this extent.

Daniel

Daniel

The Imperial Federal Kingdom deplores the deaths incurred as a result of the end of the crisis, and hopes that those responsible for this will be swiftly brought to justice. Our prayers are with the families of the deceased.

~His Imperial and Royal Highness, Luke Earnest Petersroy, Prince Imperial

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum