The United Sovereign Nations
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The United Sovereign Nations

You are not connected. Please login or register

Nilian Broadcasting Association Channel 1 News

+11
Kurt
Qorten
stanislavsoltys
kj34
Will
ForthWall
Daniel
Scotch Moen
Jack
Carl
YingBlanc
15 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 9]

YingBlanc

YingBlanc

Just a very very quick mock up here, I decided to make it to replace The Daily Olympian (I need a new source for a new country don't I) and what better than the national news channel. Not a lot of detail here but again, just a mock up, really just to prove to myself I can whip up some good Paint.Net special effects relatively quickly. (This one being the burnt wreckage, the broken components and the broken fence) So what you all think. here it is =P Again the graphics will be subject to change in the next broadcast.

Nilian Broadcasting Association Channel 1 News Kytona_air_crash_graphic
We have breaking news that at the capital's 2nd airport, Kytona Airport, there has been a plane crash at the actual airport, we go live their now.

What a sight it is, we currently do not know how many survivors or fatalities or anything, all we can tell you is that it was a Peilan City Jet plane and it looks like there has been fire damage, we know that there are survivors, quite a few actually inside the airport building itself. We pray for the families whose relatives were possibly on that flight and hope that they were not caught up in this crash in any way.

This is the 3rd major crash this year after Fortilla Airways Flight 281 and AMA Flight 143, we don't think that it is as major as both but still, there is fatalities. We will be back with more information.

Carl

Carl

:O

http://oktimes.canadian-forum.com

Jack

Jack
Member (Acadia & Valessia)
Member (Acadia & Valessia)

^What he said.

Scotch Moen

Scotch Moen
Member (Folland)
Member (Folland)

That's really good editing! 8D

That's really bad news! D8

http://www.dehyan.deviantart.com

Daniel

Daniel

Bad news... but great editing Smile

YingBlanc

YingBlanc

yay thanks you lot ^_^ good to see I can edit =3 Continuing on...

We have more information on the Peilan City Jet crash at Kytona Airport which occurred yesterday. The flight was PCJ Flight 57 and we have gotten the fatalities as of now, out of the 112 people onboard, we have heard that 83 have died in the crash and following fire, 5 are in serious condition in local hospitals.

We have also gathered that of the fatalities of the crash are 2 players from Peilan football team, Novestenium F.C. We give condolences to the team.

Investigators are still unsure of what caused the crash but from eye-witness testimonies it seems that it was a problem with the tires. More information when we get it.

Could it have possibly been a terrorist attack by the RHMF?

YingBlanc

YingBlanc

definatly no, the RHMF does not exist any more as much as I'm concerned xD

Oh, did I miss the memo? Razz

YingBlanc

YingBlanc

yeah I closed the Hanchoin Isle Crisis and abandoned Grand Aescail, you didn't see it missing in the Althena forums?

Carl

Carl

:O

Okaiken sends condolences to families affected by this horrible incident.

Is it a PRP or the Peilanese Jet? D:

YingBlanc

YingBlanc

I don't know, one of the Peilans, lets say just Peilan xDxD

Carl

Carl

yokays xDxDxD

Oh, so will Grand Aescial remain a NPC?

YingBlanc

YingBlanc

yup right Escil

Carl

Carl

should we move this to the USNWtv forum? D:

YingBlanc

YingBlanc

should we D: it's a TV channel for sure

Carl

Carl

It is Razz

Daniel

Daniel

Moved.

Carl

Carl

Yay Dan moved it Razz

YingBlanc

YingBlanc

I've got the logos ready, can you make the wiki page for it Carl please =3 just put it as Channel 1 instead of Channel 1 News.

Nilian Broadcasting Association Channel 1 News Nba_logo
Nilian Broadcasting Association Channel 1 News Nba_logo_channel_1

Carl

Carl

NBA Razz

YingBlanc

YingBlanc

Little bit better news graphics, still not to my liking though xDxD

Nilian Broadcasting Association Channel 1 News Article_2_png_version
We have a breaking news flash, we go to Grand Aescail's correspondent Dai Háelmen. Dai over to you...

We have gathered news today that at 9:35am, there has been an explosion in Port Blessed. It was expected at the end of the Hanchoin Isle Crisis that there would be retaliation from rogue cells and especially the M.O.B but I don't think anybody expected there to be an event on this scale. We don't know the death toll for sure yet but they predict it to be up in the 30s at least, we will get back on that. But we are sure that it was the work of the M.O.B.

Dai do you think this is an isolated incident?

It's to early to tell but we are hoping that this is a one off revenge attack and there will be no more for the while. Either way this is a horrible act of violence and we send condolences to those whose relatives are working in that building.

=============

Thank you Dai. We have gathered new information from the investigators over the crash of PCJ Flight 57, it appears that there was some form of trouble with the landing gear, we have with us an investigator on the case, Ichíro Okatufarchi, please tell us what your team have found.

Well it appears that the crash was the fault of a wrong amount of tyre pressure, We don't know how this has happened yet but we only found out 2 days ago and are working on it.

And surely there is some sort of safety system or check that the tire pressure is right, why wasn't this done?

Well we haven't gotten all the facts as said before but there are checks in place the captain or the ground crew must take to make sure that the tyre pressure is right. This may be human error by it not being checked or it may be an equipment malfunction or obstruction on the runway that caused the loss of air.

Thank you Ichíro. We should be hearing more of him and the crash at a later date but for now, this has been the Mid-day News, now for news in your Provinces.

Daniel

Daniel

MOB revenge bombing? Sounds bad. Also, great photoshopping of the damaged area. Smile

YingBlanc

YingBlanc

===Breaking News===

Nilian Broadcasting Association Channel 1 News Article_3_part_1_png_version

Nilian Broadcasting Association Channel 1 News Article_3_part_2_png_version

Breaking news in Hanchoin Isle, Grand Aescail. There has been a series of bombing around the Island, the RHMF is claiming responcibility for these actions. This is the first attack to happen since the leaders of RHMF was captured. We haven't got an official or an estimated death toll, but this is a lot.

The attacks started outside a small retail store where a car-bomb exploded in the midst of shoppers, as you can see, the bodies outside of the store are quite a lot but we don't know the exact figure as said, there has also been an attack on the only airport on the island, it's minimal damage and could have been worse but still there are dead. The last was on a bus going around the island with a mixture of locals and tourists.

We would like to believe this is the last of attacks but are currently unsure on anything as we saw the M.O.B bomb Port Blessed a bit ago.

=================================================================================

Nilian Broadcasting Association Channel 1 News Ch-47f
An example of the Nilian Air Force Chinooks that crashed on Mount Vyntess

In other news we have gathered that a helicopter with Nilian aid workers outside the ruined capital of New Uniden City, Follvirkeland. it was carrying 17 aid workers when it was lost over the forests of Mount Vyntess. We wish that all the workers have survived and will be alive when found as not to add to the already sombre mood about New Uniden City. A search party has been sent out to find the wreckage and any survivors.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 9]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum