The United Sovereign Nations
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The United Sovereign Nations

You are not connected. Please login or register

Nilian Broadcasting Association Channel 1 News

+11
Kurt
Qorten
stanislavsoltys
kj34
Will
ForthWall
Daniel
Scotch Moen
Jack
Carl
YingBlanc
15 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 9]

YingBlanc

YingBlanc

yeah but Mike, your forgetting about shockwaves ;P a blast could be small, but have a large deadly shockwave and anyways the only source I can work on is the Madrid Bombings where 100 died so xDxD why can't there be hundreds lost, and anyways, I didn't say it was in the hundreds, I said below the hundreds x3 so 80 or 90 so x3 Also remember I said it's peak of rush hour and also that in the Asian area generally trains are overcrowded.

Yus it is trainz Kenken, I couldn't be asked downloading a chinese train for that picture so I used Eastern European (I think)

Daniel

Daniel

The platform didn't look very crowded, though. Razz

YingBlanc

YingBlanc

cause it was evacuated after the blast Dan xDxD

Carl

Carl

D: Oh noes!

(And oh noes for me too Neutral)

http://oktimes.canadian-forum.com

YingBlanc

YingBlanc

Welcome to this evenings news program, The news today; Shooting Spree occurs in small Yoshiwa village, 6 believed dead. President Denzil Somchai verbally assaulted at press conference. And end of a dream for a budding Adonian Games athlete? We ask what he next plans are.

Nilian Broadcasting Association Channel 1 News - Page 3 Okashi_dome_example2
First though we have to congratulate our friends across the sea, Okaiken for winning the bid to host the ISC Meeting to decide on the next Simlympics host. TBut they didn't win it easily, they have had a hard and rather unique experience in the bidding process with the main opponent, Les Canaries du Saint Croix of Saint Croix, supposedly copying ideas for the bid and being told to change aspects to not copy Okashi's bid.

The meeting will take place very soon and we will be coving the meeting as there is another chance of USNW glory as New Chandler has bidded for hosting after hosting the XV Simlympic Games.

They are bidding with Galanos and not with previous host city New Chandler City. We wish New Chandler the best of luck at winning and as a reminder we will be covering live the meeting, the date of which will come soon.

================================================================================

This afternoon there was reports of a shooting in the small Yoshiwa village of Pyajion where it is thought that the shooter, 24 year old Oin Sayn Tyang, entered the only gas station in the village on his dirt bike, and proceeded to shoot at the staff behind the counter as well as the 3 customers in the station. This attack killed 2 of the staff and 1 customer. He then took his dirt bike and shot at 2 elderly people tending to their garden and attempting to kill a dog walker before entering his house and killing his father. In all the spree had killed 6 people and the 3rd most deadliest since the Negotiate Party entered power in 2010.

Investigators are still looking into the reason for this terrible act but some are saying this might have been caused by disputes with all the victims. We give condolence to the family and friends of the 6 victims and also the injured 4 and wish them a speedy recovery.

================================================================================

In other news in a meeting with press at Pyung Railway Station, sight of the bombing on the 16th of August that left Nilia and Albian at shock at the evolution of the Ledeu Jayu terrorist group. The meeting quickly turned ugly as a member of the public somehow got into the meeting using a fake ID and proceeded to have a heated verbal assault at President Denzil Somchai pointing out the fact that not a lot of his promises have been met since the 2 years in government. The following clip contains a section of the assault in which the unsub complained about the failure of the Negotiate Parties plans and their believes.

President DS: Now that the actual meeting is over I am now open to questi...

Unsub: [Cutting In] Can you explain why everything you promised hasn't come to fruitation?
President DS: Well it takes time to pu...

Unsub: [Cutting In Again] You had 2 years to put your promises in motion, why are you delaying?

President DS: We have accomplished some of our aims, for example joining the USNW and being exempt from all nessasary wars.

Unsub: But you are turning a blind eye to the fact that some local governments are corrupted, the cartels are still working at maximum on the east coast and not to mention your not waging war on Ledeu Jayu for the bombing when you clearly said you'd not be part of any war "unless in the maximum probability of being attacked" and right now Ledeu Jayu AND the Cartels are having a field day because your not fighting against them when we are in clear danger, what you say to that Mr. President?

President DS: Well we haveen't seen any clear danger...

Unsub: [Cutting In and Shouting] ANY CLEAR DANGER, We are constantly being attacked by the Cartels to the East and Ledeu Jayu to the south and it's only an amount of time because of you doing nothing everywhere else will become one giant war-zone let me say that it is a pure certainty.

President DS: Let me assure you we are doing everything we can but we can't clean a country in 2 years, and the fact that terrorists are not attacking are making the job harder.

Unsub: [Shouting Still] Well if this is a hard job for you to multi-task problems then you're not fit to be the President of anything. And you can clean a country in 2 years, it has been done before. ALSO the fact that terrorists are attacking do not make a job harder since it should urge you to clean up the country faster and get everything peaceful! And what happened to the gun laws you promised to make it harder to purchase guns?

President DS: We will enforce it once we lower the Cartel influence on the people and most importantly businesses. if we make harsher gun laws it only means more profit for cartels and more illegal influences from this.

Unsub: But can you confirm that will happened, I let you remember since your induction into the role of President in 2010 there has been 5 MAJOR GUN SPREES in the 2 years, 2 of them Cartel caused so 3 of the top 5 are from loose gun laws leading to this type of violence.

President DS: I'm sorry but if you have problems with the gun laws here go campaign or something you don't need to make a mockery of me here to get a point across! Start a petition or something now bugger off and let the other press reporters have their go so this can end quickly, this is like bl**dy hell.

[A gasp from the crowd not expecting this behaviour]

President DS: You know, meeting is ended. You all go back to your desks, you'll hear more of what I got to say later.

[the President leaves the stage after knocking the microphone from the podium and into the crowd, creating more gasps and a few tuts from the press]

The main question that is on every-bodies lips, is he suitable for the role of President after seeing this from him. The member of the public who has done this has not yet been caught or named which is weird that the guards would have gotten him straight out because of the assault on the President. Though he does raises valid points. We would like to know your opinions on our comment section on our website.

Now it's onto sports and we start with the story of a budding, Adonian Games aspiring, athlete and his fall from grace from a fall from a holiday resort on the islands of Tome and Arata that left him disabled from the waist down. Well it seems that now he's aiming for the same goal at the Adonian Para-Games, an un-televised, as of now, sport competition after the Adonian Games had taken place, when talking to NBA News he said

"I felt hopeless after my fall, I couldn't even get a flight back to Nilia and Albian for a year which I spent most of the rehabilitation time watching the Para-Games and that inspired me to still aim for my goals and I know that once I start nothing is going to stop me, no matter how worse my condition bets or even how better."

When he had control of his legs he was a budding pole-vault athlete who was one of the best in Eastern Althena and even competed in the Eastern Althenan Games in 2009 and coming in Silver. He is still aiming for the pole vault but this will be in the next Para-Games and we wish him all the luck he deserves and hope him a happy and prosperous future.

And with that I leave you with weather for your local area and I shall see you the next time you tune in, goodbye.

Scotch Moen

Scotch Moen
Member (Folland)
Member (Folland)

Someone needs to be impeeaaaached. Razz

http://www.dehyan.deviantart.com

Oh Dear, Zhung will be on the look for the terrorist and those government insulting unsub people Razz

YingBlanc

YingBlanc

he isn't a terrorist Ed, it's just a normal person unknown (or in criminal studies called an UnSub) who just voiced his opinions in a vicious way to the government. It's now a terrorist faction or anything x3

since I can't be asked writing full articles because their not that ground breaking:

- Bad tempered TV Actor claims "The man who argued with the President should be dragged outside his house and shot in public".

- Rotten Vegetables thrown at residence of the President and the Negotiate Party HQ.

- President Denzil Somchai promises a public apology in near future.

Jack

Jack
Member (Acadia & Valessia)

No colors! D:

That president is causing a lot of trouble. Neutral

Daniel

Daniel

Watch your language and behavior, Mr. President... Razz

YingBlanc

YingBlanc

nono the President said he'll apologise you 2, it's the TV actor who said it (like what happened here with Jeremy Clarkson x3)

Carl

Carl

LOL Razz

Communist Zhung agrees with this actor though not shooting because that is too old school Razz

YingBlanc

YingBlanc

Welcome to the 6 O'clock news on NBA Channel 1, first off...

It has been over a month since the outburst from President Denzil Somchai and the promised apology has not been delivered yet and is right now still a large argument onto whether he should apologise or not, but We have gathered news that the President hasn't even been in the country for a month, he only just arrived 2 days ago after being photographed on a private boat on the island of San Jorge, on the other side of the world to Nilia and Albian, all the while civil dissrest for the government as it is is only growing worse as protests appear in major cities across Nilia and Albian. It is only made worse with the statistic that over the previous month, there has also been a rise in organised crimes because no action has been taken. We have social historian Young Yuudai Haruki with us and I start by asking, what do you think will happen if the President's actions doesn't improve?

"Well I can personally expect the people of Nilia and Albian to rise and force him out of office, but I suspect that give the President enough and he would quit on his own because as you saw a month ago, he is easy to anger, but then that could spell trouble as well."

And what about all the rest that's happening, the gang wars, the communist group Ledeu Jayu, and also all the foreign wars like that in the Forgian Desert and the bunch going on in Euphemia?

"That again will add extra pressure, as he already has those to deal with, and now he has his own country turning against him. It's ever possible that if he isn't corrupt already, he's going to go corrupt and find a way to get rid of these problems at home so that he can focus on them."

Thank you Young, but I'll need to cut our interview, we have breaking news and it's come straight into us, apparently President Somchai has just phoned in to NBA Channel 1. Play the recording Pete (the TV-audio guy).

"You all are horrible, saying I can't handle a small ruckuss in my own back yard, I know exactly what I'm doing, so shut the F**k up and get onto the next story." -Silence as the call ends and the studio is shocked by the call-

Wow, that was...unexpected, I'm sorry you had to hear that Mr. Young, well...errm...I guess we go to regional news now until we gather ourselves, see you soon.

=================================================================================
7 Hours Later
=================================================================================

We have Breaking News for the 1PM News, We have reports of wide scale migrations from all over Nilia and Albian, my train, car, bus, some are even walking, this is something I've never seen done before. They're all heading for Taichung and there is already a massive protest outside multiple places in Taichung and outside of the city where people are protesting to kick the government out. We'll have more on this later but first off, it has been confirmed that some Ministers of Nilia and Albian have already fled the country with their families, and lucky for them because this is going to get ugly for anybody left in the government.

Jack

Jack

This isn't good. (Civil war?) D:

Daniel

Daniel

The President of Nilia and Albian was seen in San Jorge? That's kind of big news, as it's the first visit to the nation by a foreign head of state since it declared independence from Ruteria in 2011 Razz

That is, if it's the tiny island republic you're referring to and not the identically-named republic on the mainland. Razz

YingBlanc

YingBlanc

it's not a first visit by a head of state, it's a vacation, that's why everybody is up in arms, the President took a month long vacation x3 And I meant the tiny island republic x3

Carl

Carl

Ahhhh bad Nilia and Albian Politics... Okaiken is watching Razz

YingBlanc

YingBlanc

Just very quick headlines cause I can't be asked making full news.

* Protests turn violent as police ordered to "keep the scum back at any measures".
* Bomb set off during protest, 9 Dead and 12 injured (including 2 dead police), Conservative Extremist and Ledeu Jayu both claim responsibility, real attacker not known.
* 6 Members of the Cascade Cartel found dead in burnt out van. Rival cartel, the Yakulta Cartel suspected.
* N-Pop singer and comedian Ji Eun does a surprise performance in airport while waiting for his passport to be found on NNA plane.

Scotch Moen

Scotch Moen
Member (Folland)
Member (Folland)

Lots and lots of bad, with a little bit of fun in here. Razz

Carl

Carl

Wooo N-Pop Razz!

YingBlanc

YingBlanc

Again only headlines, sorry but it is quite big x3

External Source from Schezno

* Nilia and Albian closes borders to Schezno and Ghuangji, all media contact lost under unknown circumstances.
* Nilians flee across borders in fear.
* Psychiatrist announces President Denzil Somchai has PTSD (Post Traumatic Stress Disorder), thought to be caused by the famous death of his 1st wife and kid by cartel.

YingBlanc

YingBlanc

-The static that was NBA Channel 1 before media stopped in light of the civil war buzzes into life with a man in a fox mask sitting in a chair, he speaks in a deep almost autotoned voice-

"It is all a lie, do not trust the President, Do not trust the borders, and DO NOT trust Ghuanji."

-Channel goes back to static-

Scotch Moen

Scotch Moen
Member (Folland)
Member (Folland)

The hell? D8 Was going on over there? *grabs and shakes my screen*

Carl

Carl

Okai, Okaiken is now getting more confused Razz

Sponsored content