The United Sovereign Nations
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The United Sovereign Nations

You are not connected. Please login or register

2012 UFFA Confederations Cup and UFFA World Cup Bidding

5 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Will

Will
Member (GSK)

2012 UFFA Confederations Cup and UFFA World Cup Bidding UFFAConfederationsCup2012Logo
Hello and welcome to bidding for the first UFFA Confederations Cup and World Cup
The Confederations Cup is the final major UFFA tournament before the world cup, in the leadup to the Confederations Cup, International teams will compete for qualification spots. Bidding will begin on 7 April 2012 at 0:00 GMT. In order to bid entrants must post their bids by 1 May at 0:00 GMT. If bids are modified after 1 May 0:00 GMT, the entry is disqualified from the bidding process, however may host preliminary matches.

A five person voting panel will then be assembled. Voting members will be chosen at random and voting will be done by private message. The winner will be announced once votes have been cast and tallied, presumably within 3-6 days, and if any member or members of the voting panel have not voted, their votes will be ignored. If a tie takes place, a revote will take place between the tied parties. If the revote is again tied, a new panel will be chosen to vote between the two tied bids. If a tie takes place again, The head UFFA administrator will choose the winning bid. Bidders are not eligible to be on the voting panel.

All bids must consist of a modified version of the above logo (all the whitespace is free reign, including the question mark, which can be deleted) a minimum 4 stadia, along with anything else you feel would lead to a winning bid. To bid post a thread titled Confederations Cup/World Cup Bid: [City, Nation]

World Cup Logo:
https://2img.net/h/i1227.photobucket.com/albums/ee439/simsamerica/UFFAWorldCup2012Logo.png

Last edited by Will on Fri Apr 06, 2012 11:43 am; edited 1 time in total

Fox

-comment withdrawn-

Last edited by Fox on Mon Apr 16, 2012 4:56 am; edited 1 time in total

Will

Will
Member (GSK)

I hope you do Smile

Unless noone else bids, I sure won't be bidding, keep it fair Smile

Fox

-comment withdrawn-

Last edited by Fox on Mon Apr 16, 2012 4:56 am; edited 1 time in total

Fox

Bump!

Would like an answer before I start making logos and bid preparations.

Will

Will
Member (GSK)

oh, sorry, thought I answered you Razz Must've typed it up but had to go do something.

It is but you make one bid, the World Cup logo is only different because it says World Cup. You can make a different logo though if you think it will mean you winning Wink that's why I'm leaving this so open ended.

Fox

-comment withdrawn-

Last edited by Fox on Mon Apr 16, 2012 4:57 am; edited 1 time in total

Will

Will
Member (GSK)

It's the same logo, apart from the title at the bottom is different. I can make the different one right quick though and upload it. I'll admit, the choice to make it a bid for both was a last minute decision, but that was because I realized that the first event is basically the preface to the world cup. This would've been the Confederations Cup Bidding otherwise.

Fox

-comment withdrawn-

Will

Will
Member (GSK)

It's one bid, here's the WC logo.

2012 UFFA Confederations Cup and UFFA World Cup Bidding UFFAWorldCup2012Logo

adding it as a link in the first post.

Fox

-comment withdrawn-

Will

Will
Member (GSK)

Alright, I might have to split it up if noone wants to host both.

Fox

-comment withdrawn-

Daniel

Daniel

I'd prefer hosting just one of them, as that presumably requires less time SimCity time (which due to computer cooling issues, I don't have that much of). Smile

Will

Will
Member (GSK)

That's good to hear, and Daniel, try getting a fan, not a computer fan, but something heavier duty. It probably could help you out quite a bit. I was having issues myself but what I got and am using is a 20" box fan. For Sim City I run it on 1 part of the time, for Sim Racing I run it between 1 and 3 full time.

Daniel

Daniel

I got a cooling pad (is that what you mean by "fan"?), but I didn't see a way of changing its settings in the manual.

Will

Will
Member (GSK)

yeah... I'm talking a bit more heavy duty than that Razz

2012 UFFA Confederations Cup and UFFA World Cup Bidding 0004601341880_500X500

This is what I use, course I have my laptop held up in the air and this aimed towards it.

Daniel

Daniel

Not sure if they sell fans like that around here, for reasonably cheap prices at any rate Razz

Will

Will
Member (GSK)

Check a hardware store, I got two of those for $30, not sure where you are but it's just a cheap plastic fan, it just gets the job done.

Will

Will
Member (GSK)

BIDDING IS OPEN

BIDDING ENDS MAY FIRST AT 0:00 GMT! For East Coast Americans, this means 8:00 PM April 30...

Carl

Carl

Wooo fans! Razz

Just go to Canada if you do need your laptop to be chilled xDxDxD

http://oktimes.canadian-forum.com

Will

Will
Member (GSK)

I think a 15 dollar fan is a bit cheaper for me :p

Will

Will
Member (GSK)

about a week and a half left. Smile

Jon

Jon
First Minister (Kaskaskia & Insulo)
First Minister (Kaskaskia & Insulo)

This is coming as long as my SC4 cooperates.

2012 UFFA Confederations Cup and UFFA World Cup Bidding Worldcup

Will

Will
Member (GSK)

ok, good luck with your sim city Smile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum