The United Sovereign Nations
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The United Sovereign Nations

You are not connected. Please login or register

UFFA Fall 2012 Restructuring

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1UFFA Fall 2012 Restructuring Empty UFFA Fall 2012 Restructuring Thu Sep 13, 2012 12:04 am

Jon

Jon
First Minister (Kaskaskia & Insulo)
First Minister (Kaskaskia & Insulo)

Hello everyone, as you may have noticed UFFA (the Adonian version of FIFA; if you don't know what FIFA is, click here.) has been dormant for the past few months. There are a number of reasons for this, but I won't bore with you with details that many of you already know. Now, I really like having UFFA and running it, so I wish to start it back up. However, I think the efficiency of the league can really be improved if the way Internationals are managed is slightly altered. I also think the club system could be more fun with a little tweaking as well. Therefore, I have decided to restructure UFFA so it is both fun and sustainable.

Now, I'd like to outline a few of my plans for the league.

Firstly, I'd like to keep the current system of allowing people to pick a real life national team as their nation's team, so long as it reasonable. However, the International system can be brought up to date with current simulation technology and realistic rosters by restricting team choice to the 46 international teams included in FIFA 13 (which I will have on September 22). Those teams are as follows:

Argentina
Australia
Austria
Belgium
Bolivia
Brazil
Bulgaria
Cameroon
Chile
Colombia
Cote d’Ivoire
Czech Republic
Denmark
Ecuador
Egypt
England
Finland
France
Germany
Greece
Hungary
India
Ireland
Italy
Korea Republic
Mexico
Netherlands
New Zealand
Northern Ireland
Norway
Paraguay
Peru
Poland
Portugal
Romania
Russia
Scotland
Slovenia
South Africa
Spain
Sweden
Switzerland
Turkey
USA
Uruguay
Venezuela

These teams should provide a diverse range of teams, although there are several I wish were included that are not, such as Japan.

Secondly, I think the Club system can be made more fun by allowing players to easily engage in transfers for players and cash (fake cash obviously) on the forums, rather than through Skype which limited the knowledge and use of the system.

I also think the entire system can be improved by allowing easier scheduling of friendlies and hosting tournaments through a simplified system on the forums.

The leagues that will be available for selection this year are:

Australia – A-League

Austria – A.Bundesliga

Belgium – Pro League

Brazil – Liga do Brasil

Denmark – Superliga

England and Wales – Barclays PL, npower Champ, npower League 1, npower League 2

France – Ligue 1, Ligue 2

Germany – Bundesliga, 2. Bundesliga

Italy – Serie A, Serie B

Korea lic – K-League

Mexico – Liga MX

Netherlands – Eredivisie

Norway – Tippeligaen

Poland – Polska Liga

Portugal – Liga Portuguesa

Rep of Ireland – Airtricity League

Russia – Russian League

Saudi Arabia – Saudi Pro League

Scotland – SPL

Spain – Liga BBVA, Liga Adelante

Sweden – Allsvenskan

Switzerland – Raiffeisen SL

United States and Canada – MLS

More details about the leagues will be available when we do the selections.

Now, I'd like to get some of your input. So if you have any ideas, questions, or concerns about the future of UFFA I'd really love to hear them. This will help me a lot in working on the system going forward. Please note now is not the time to pick teams and leagues.

Also, if anyone is interested in helping with the league organization or will be purchasing FIFA 13, let me know.

Last edited by Jon on Thu Sep 13, 2012 2:10 pm; edited 1 time in total

2UFFA Fall 2012 Restructuring Empty Re: UFFA Fall 2012 Restructuring Thu Sep 13, 2012 1:30 am

Daniel

Daniel

Looking forward to seeing this again. Smile

3UFFA Fall 2012 Restructuring Empty Re: UFFA Fall 2012 Restructuring Thu Sep 13, 2012 8:43 am

YingBlanc

YingBlanc

Yays can't wait till my lot get back in action :3:3 Who won our last World Cup?

4UFFA Fall 2012 Restructuring Empty Re: UFFA Fall 2012 Restructuring Thu Sep 13, 2012 9:05 am

Qorten

Qorten
Member (Ami Confederation)

Great initiative, Jon! Looking forward to finally participating in it.

5UFFA Fall 2012 Restructuring Empty Re: UFFA Fall 2012 Restructuring Thu Sep 13, 2012 2:22 pm

Looks Great I would like to help but I doubt I will be here enough Razz

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum