The United Sovereign Nations
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The United Sovereign Nations

You are not connected. Please login or register

Adonia's Best Talent 2012 Information and Bidding

3 posters

Who Should Host Adonia's Best Talent 2012?

Adonia's Best Talent 2012 Information and Bidding Pollle1040%Adonia's Best Talent 2012 Information and Bidding Pollri10 40% [ 2 ]
Adonia's Best Talent 2012 Information and Bidding Pollle100%Adonia's Best Talent 2012 Information and Bidding Pollri10 0% [ 0 ]
Adonia's Best Talent 2012 Information and Bidding Pollle1060%Adonia's Best Talent 2012 Information and Bidding Pollri10 60% [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 5

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

YingBlanc

YingBlanc

Adonia's Best Talent 2012 Information and Bidding Adonias_best_talent_series_logo

Adonia's Best Talent is of course a talent show for USNW, and you may be asking "what's the difference between that and USong?" Well I'll tell you, Usong is just as it says, songs, but in Adonia's Got Talent, any talent is welcome, singing, dancing, opera, animal acts etc. etc. And this is how it will work.

The countries participating will be selecting 2 semi-finalists to represent their country, if you have 2 countries then you submit 2 for each country simply. When that is choosen the semi-finals will determin who will go to the finals, the amount in the final is up to the host country. The time limit for perfomances are 10 mins at max, 2 mins at mimumum. And I almost forgot to say, for songs it has to be out of the US Billboard Top 25 if 3 years ago or more, inside that bracket it goes to Top 50.

In voting it will follow traditional USong voting which is 12 for 1st, 10 for 2nd, 8 for 3rd and then 5,4,3,2,1 for the 4th 5th 6th 7th and 8th. It is suggested that you show these results in a results show.

Now onto hosting, it can't be easier, to bid to host just apply with the applicaton below and everything apart from the basis above is up to the host, style, presenters, intival acts and all that.

To Bid:
Logo of the Bid (Optional):
Name of the Country:
Name of the City:
Name of the Venue:
4-6 Pictures of the City (1 of the hosting Arena):

you can just bid down below it's fine, I'll start it off, it don't take up any space at all really. Good Luck to bidders! Bidding Ends at the end of May, Performer selection starts 25th of May to get an earlier start.

Logo of the Bid (Optional):
Name of the Country: Nilia and Albian
Name of the City: Taichung City
Name of the Venue: Lily Airlines Arena
4-6 Pictures of the City (1 of the hosting Arena):
Adonia's Best Talent 2012 Information and Bidding Lily_air_arena_and_main_station
Lily Airlines Arena at top of picture
Adonia's Best Talent 2012 Information and Bidding Walled_city_2
Adonia's Best Talent 2012 Information and Bidding Fujina_building
Adonia's Best Talent 2012 Information and Bidding Gaw_museum_and_church

Last edited by Gidae and Gaebal on Fri Jun 01, 2012 6:02 am; edited 1 time in total

Daniel

Daniel

I'll have a bid ready in 48 hours maximum. Smile

Carl

Carl

We can have prelims or auditions just like the real one Razz then we bid for the live shows xDxDxD

http://oktimes.canadian-forum.com

YingBlanc

YingBlanc

we could, it'll take longer, but we could xD it'll have to be like how everybody chooses their Eurovision acts xD

Loftindor is coming up with a bid...

YingBlanc

YingBlanc

Thanks you 3, and Dan could you make a Current Events area for this please =P

Daniel

Daniel

Logo of the Bid (Optional): N/A
Name of the Country: Kingdom of Grand
Name of the City: Francistown
Name of the Venue: Andrews Square
4-6 Pictures of the City (1 of the hosting Arena): Adonia's Best Talent 2012 Information and Bidding 3
Andrews Square, the potential venue for the event.

Adonia's Best Talent 2012 Information and Bidding 3
Teresko House, notable for its role during the Invasion of Grand in 1941.

Adonia's Best Talent 2012 Information and Bidding 1
Saint Margaret's Church, built in 1978 for the local Catholic community.

Adonia's Best Talent 2012 Information and Bidding 5
Skarr House, summer residence of the Grandian Petersroys (the branch of the House of Petersroy that rules in Grand - other branches rule or have recently ruled in other nations, such as Linestecia and Ruteria).

Adonia's Best Talent 2012 Information and Bidding 8
A recently-built mansion which is currently up for purchase for a minimum of 50 million Enieo (on one major condition: the buyer must be from a noble or - in the case of someone who is a citizen of a monarchy-turned-republic - a formerly noble family). It was originally built for the father of the current King-Emperor, and is the most valued single piece of real estate that is up for sale in the entire nation.

YingBlanc

YingBlanc

Awesome Dan =3

YingBlanc

YingBlanc

looks awesome K50 =P Good luck

YingBlanc

YingBlanc

Just to remind.

9 Days Till Bid End
3 Days Till Act Choosing

Carl

Carl

D: gotta send the acts D:

YingBlanc

YingBlanc

Tomorrow is last day for bidding, last call for host bidding everybody -rings bell-

YingBlanc

YingBlanc

BIDDING HAS ENDED, A PUBLIC VOTE WILL BE UP NOW

Daniel

Daniel

Am I allowed to vote? Razz

YingBlanc

YingBlanc

errrrmmmmm......nupe xDxDxD

YingBlanc

YingBlanc

Forget to set an end date for the pole, so let's say the poles close on Monday, make it quick?

YingBlanc

YingBlanc

OKAYS THE BIDDING HAS CLOSED.

THE RESULT IS A DRAW WITH TAICHUNG OR NEW CHANDLER CITY. And as the tie break, I say K50 You Won It ^_^

Congrats K50 with the win and I hope we see a great show.

Gidae and Gaebal wrote:Congrats K50 with the win and I hope we see a great show.
That's kind of you to do that, thanks a lot Smile

On a side note, I see a lot of people voted for this.... Skeptical Razz

YingBlanc

YingBlanc

yeah nobody seems to care so you have your work cut out for you xD

Carl

Carl

I forgot to vote! Crying

Congrats to K50!

YingBlanc

YingBlanc