The United Sovereign Nations
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The United Sovereign Nations

You are not connected. Please login or register

Withdrawn: Ambassadorial | Follomer

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Withdrawn: Ambassadorial | Follomer Empty Withdrawn: Ambassadorial | Follomer Wed Mar 16, 2011 4:09 am

Scotch Moen

Scotch Moen
Member (Folland)
Member (Folland)

The nation of:

Follomer

Withdrawn: Ambassadorial | Follomer FollomerUnionFlagWaving

Withdrawn: Ambassadorial | Follomer Image1-8
Capital City at night. (Early in the CJ)

Withdrawn: Ambassadorial | Follomer Image2-8
Same city. (again, early in the CJ)

Follomer International Airport Because it's a big pic.

Withdrawn: Ambassadorial | Follomer 6-15
This is a Follomer carrier and frigate cracking down on a terrorist controlled cargo ship.

Follomer is a city journal that was first started way back in 2008 and has grown since then through three separate journals and about two side ones. It started with just one city, but has evolved into a nation sitting on a microcontinent off the west coast of the United States. It shares the continent with another city journal run by deathtopumpkins. It has a few tens of millions of people, a sturdy military that has seen plenty of action, and is one of the only countries today that is governed by a modernized family-led Chancellery. In most cases, the leader will run the country for most of his or her life, and will only pass down leadership to a strictly blood relative by either announcement or death. A man or woman of the family can become Chancellor.

If you've ready any part of my City journal, you'd see it's very heavy with a main story and plot. Every update consists of a continued story dealing with Chancellor Tristan and his family. So I'm very apt at roleplay. Very Happy

I don't have a goal for what I'm applying for, so you can choose what you see fit for Follomer be become.

http://www.dehyan.deviantart.com

2Withdrawn: Ambassadorial | Follomer Empty Re: Withdrawn: Ambassadorial | Follomer Wed Mar 16, 2011 4:30 am

Chip

Chip
Webmaster

I think your application is pretty nice, although you are missing a picture (you only have 4) and a coat of arms. Also, a map would be nice. The cities look fantastic Smile and that far our night pic is just amazing. The airport is fantastic and also your story seems worthy Very Happy I think you'd be great for USNW Smile You also seem like your nation would be great for roleplay

http://www.usnw.net

3Withdrawn: Ambassadorial | Follomer Empty Re: Withdrawn: Ambassadorial | Follomer Wed Mar 16, 2011 6:16 am

Daniel

Daniel

Pretty neat, Mike!

4Withdrawn: Ambassadorial | Follomer Empty Re: Withdrawn: Ambassadorial | Follomer Wed Mar 16, 2011 10:59 am

Very nice! I love the Follomer story on Simsports, it's probably my favorite short story in a journal Razz

Is this an observer or ambassadorial application? If you are part of another union (AFDES) then you are going to be trying to be an observer; at the moment, we aren't accepting any because, well, we have more observers than members. However, if you are leaving AFDES behind, you are going to be a voting ambassadorial member.

Also pictures resize on the forum so if you have big ones like the one of the airport in the future, you can post it if you wish, the forum will rezise it to a width of 800 pixels Smile

5Withdrawn: Ambassadorial | Follomer Empty Re: Withdrawn: Ambassadorial | Follomer Wed Mar 16, 2011 6:23 pm

Scotch Moen

Scotch Moen
Member (Folland)
Member (Folland)

I never made a "coat of arms" for my CJ, and neither a map because we never mapped out the fictional microcontinent. But I described where it is, relatively.

And I have no idea why i have to "leave it behind." What are the particulars that rule anyway? The union in terms of activity between members and the forum itself are dead, but there's still a titled friendship between me and dtp, bluelightning, psander5 and kj3400. Besides, I was told of a new world that's being started. I could easily roleplay another country on another world. lol

http://www.dehyan.deviantart.com

6Withdrawn: Ambassadorial | Follomer Empty Re: Withdrawn: Ambassadorial | Follomer Wed Mar 16, 2011 6:27 pm

Chip

Chip
Webmaster

Hmm.

I, personally, don't have problem with it, since AFDES is pretty much is dead anyway. Since it's more of a title, and a friendship instead of a union, I don't see a problem, unless anyone else objects, I say you don't have any problems.

Also, do you think the other members of AFDES would go for a merger? That way y'all could still be together, but actually be in an active union. I mean, AFDES doesn't even have a site, I don't think so y'all could just be part of our union. Take that as an official offer. Smile We'd love to have you guys.

7Withdrawn: Ambassadorial | Follomer Empty Re: Withdrawn: Ambassadorial | Follomer Wed Mar 16, 2011 10:12 pm

I would say that is ambassadorial Wink

8Withdrawn: Ambassadorial | Follomer Empty Re: Withdrawn: Ambassadorial | Follomer Wed Mar 16, 2011 10:16 pm

Chip

Chip
Webmaster

He changed his mind, he doesn't want to apply anymore, he doesn't feel like a new union is good for him.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum