The United Sovereign Nations
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The United Sovereign Nations

You are not connected. Please login or register

Greater Morsco and the World

+3
Kurt
Carl
Daniel
7 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Greater Morsco and the World Empty Greater Morsco and the World Sun Jan 01, 2012 8:43 am

Greater Morsco and the World Gawi
The Great Adonian War
The Great Adonian war is beginning and two major factions are formed; Imperials and Regals. Trentannia bombs Posillipo by paper planes, and then Posillipo declares war to Trentannia and her allies, Greater Morsco, Nazi Rheinland and Forgia. New characters are Trentannia(above Greater Morsco), Nazi Rheinland(in front of Forgia), Forgia(below Greater Morsco), Malo(behind New Friscia), Mundolia(guy with teacup), and Raelion Cae(guy talking with Illuminati, Raelion Cae is very popular target of many Adonian conspiracies).
To be continued...

2Greater Morsco and the World Empty Re: Greater Morsco and the World Sun Jan 01, 2012 2:43 pm

Daniel

Daniel

Oh noes, the BUGGS are RULING RAELION CAE!!! D: D: D:

LOL at your comic though lol!

3Greater Morsco and the World Empty Re: Greater Morsco and the World Sun Jan 01, 2012 3:26 pm

No, actually Raelion Cae rules all these bugs. Even the Great BuggUlla is his pet.

4Greater Morsco and the World Empty Re: Greater Morsco and the World Sun Jan 01, 2012 6:00 pm

Daniel

Daniel

Does that mean that Troix will turn its "peacekeeping" fleet towards Raelion Cae next? D:

5Greater Morsco and the World Empty Re: Greater Morsco and the World Mon Jan 02, 2012 4:17 am

Yeah, the bug has probably grown little bit since GAW and escaped from Raelion Cae.

6Greater Morsco and the World Empty Re: Greater Morsco and the World Mon Jan 02, 2012 6:09 am

Daniel

Daniel

Oh good, now the Raelions don't have anything to worry about Razz

However, they did spawn the Buggs... that should be worried about D:

7Greater Morsco and the World Empty Re: Greater Morsco and the World Mon Jan 02, 2012 2:41 pm

Carl

Carl

I think I know who to kill now Razz lol!

http://oktimes.canadian-forum.com

8Greater Morsco and the World Empty Re: Greater Morsco and the World Mon Jan 02, 2012 3:44 pm

Daniel

Daniel

Death to Raelion Cae's evil conspiracies! (There is only one way to eliminate them... Devil )

9Greater Morsco and the World Empty Re: Greater Morsco and the World Mon Jan 02, 2012 5:58 pm

I would like to state that Loftindor was neutral at the time Very Happy

10Greater Morsco and the World Empty Re: Greater Morsco and the World Mon Jan 02, 2012 6:36 pm

Kurt

Kurt
Admin (Shayden)
Admin (Shayden)

Shayden's arms have been found! Yay!

11Greater Morsco and the World Empty Re: Greater Morsco and the World Wed Feb 01, 2012 3:25 pm

Greater Morsco and the World Raelioncae

Case Raelion Cae
This probably don't need any closer explanations - Raelion Cae was charged brought to USNW court for inhumane treatment of its workers on Quechina and Itzamna and destroying and polluting huge areas of forests and rainforests.]

12Greater Morsco and the World Empty Re: Greater Morsco and the World Wed Feb 01, 2012 3:30 pm

Carl

Carl

LOL

I was a quiet one Razz

13Greater Morsco and the World Empty Re: Greater Morsco and the World Wed Feb 01, 2012 7:38 pm

Daniel

Daniel

LOL

USNW: "We don't want your damned gold!"
Shayden: "Actually, I want your damned gold!"
Insulo, Utrova, & Rheinland: "SHUT UP!!!"

lol!

14Greater Morsco and the World Empty Re: Greater Morsco and the World Thu Feb 02, 2012 1:29 am

bigro

bigro

Nice comic and all, just something awfully odd....Rheinland disappeared Cross 5th panel (panel? scene?)

Otherwise, GOLD!

15Greater Morsco and the World Empty Re: Greater Morsco and the World Thu Feb 02, 2012 7:36 am

Razz, great comic, I must agree!!!

16Greater Morsco and the World Empty Re: Greater Morsco and the World Thu Feb 02, 2012 2:54 pm

Kurt

Kurt
Admin (Shayden)
Admin (Shayden)

I- I could use some gold. N-no? Okay. Blush

17Greater Morsco and the World Empty Re: Greater Morsco and the World Wed Feb 08, 2012 4:11 pm

Greater Morsco and the World Planbn
The Plan B
Raelion Cae is trying to stop the Case Raelion Cae again. Kurt inspired me to make this comic.

18Greater Morsco and the World Empty Re: Greater Morsco and the World Wed Feb 08, 2012 6:49 pm

Haha, great comic Razz

19Greater Morsco and the World Empty Re: Greater Morsco and the World Wed Feb 08, 2012 7:42 pm

Carl

Carl

I'm still quiet Razz

EDIT: I wonder if Raelion Cae tried to do it on Troix... Razz

20Greater Morsco and the World Empty Re: Greater Morsco and the World Wed Feb 08, 2012 11:01 pm

Daniel

Daniel

LOL Razz

21Greater Morsco and the World Empty Re: Greater Morsco and the World Thu Feb 09, 2012 12:46 am

Cool update Smile

22Greater Morsco and the World Empty Re: Greater Morsco and the World Thu Feb 09, 2012 12:51 am

ForthWall

ForthWall
Member (Kuyrut)
Member (Kuyrut)

Kuyrut Is not amused

but, I am Razz

23Greater Morsco and the World Empty Re: Greater Morsco and the World Fri Feb 10, 2012 2:39 am

Fox

111222333444 wrote:I'm still quiet Razz

EDIT: I wonder if Raelion Cae tried to do it on Troix... Razz

I think you are asleep ..lol

24Greater Morsco and the World Empty Re: Greater Morsco and the World Sat Feb 11, 2012 2:02 am

LOL

Mind control. Razz

25Greater Morsco and the World Empty Re: Greater Morsco and the World Wed Feb 22, 2012 7:12 pm

Chip

Chip
Webmaster

I lol'd at this. Razz

http://www.usnw.net

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum