The United Sovereign Nations
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The United Sovereign Nations

You are not connected. Please login or register

K. Johnson for Minister of Transportation

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

kj34

kj34
Member (Paradise)
Member (Paradise)

I have not been the most active member in the USNW....at least for the first half of 2011. However, as everyone who has been on the site recently knows, I have stepped up my game and am prepared to dedicate myself to this for the long run, because I believe I am the most qualified man for the job. Just look at the multitude of maps I have produced in the past year.
If elected, I will try to help everyone become more educated on transport and efficient with their networks. I will strengthen air links and promote sea trade routes among our and other nations. I would also like to start two projects: one to render the current world map in Google Maps format, and the other to have all our countries with, at the least, a road map. I would of course be available for any questions regarding the drawing up of any map.

Last edited by kj34 on Wed Jan 04, 2012 2:18 pm; edited 1 time in total

kj34

kj34
Member (Paradise)
Member (Paradise)

I'm going to work on a campaign sig, but you guys can read my statement.

Daniel

Daniel

Those sound like great ideas Smile

Carl

Carl

It sounds cool!

I think the Google maps one are very hard, but if we do it together, whether I win or you win, we can make it happen Very Happy

http://oktimes.canadian-forum.com

Daniel

Daniel

111222333444 wrote:I think the Google maps one are very hard,
Do you mean Goggle? Razz

kj34

kj34
Member (Paradise)
Member (Paradise)

30: Thanks for the support!
Daniel: Exactly, but I said Google to not confuse people, including myself Razz

Sponsored content