The United Sovereign Nations
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The United Sovereign Nations

You are not connected. Please login or register

ELECTION | Minister of Transportation

+2
Daniel
androidboi
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1ELECTION | Minister of Transportation Empty ELECTION | Minister of Transportation Mon Jun 27, 2011 5:06 pm

androidboi

androidboi

USNW Emergency Elections, July 2011
Due to the lack of a polling option, please state yay or nay for the following question:

Do you elect Alejandro of Ruteria for the office of Minister of Transportation? If nay, please state your nominee.

androidboi

androidboi

New Friscia votes yay.

Daniel

Daniel

Grand, Belluterra, and Malo vote yay.

4ELECTION | Minister of Transportation Empty Re: ELECTION | Minister of Transportation Mon Jun 27, 2011 10:46 pm

Torshia votes yay

5ELECTION | Minister of Transportation Empty Re: ELECTION | Minister of Transportation Mon Jun 27, 2011 11:23 pm

Polandrian Imperium votes yay

6ELECTION | Minister of Transportation Empty Re: ELECTION | Minister of Transportation Mon Jun 27, 2011 11:33 pm

Kurt

Kurt
Admin (Shayden)
Admin (Shayden)

Shayden votes yay.

Jon

Jon
First Minister (Kaskaskia & Insulo)
First Minister (Kaskaskia & Insulo)

Insulo votes yay.

8ELECTION | Minister of Transportation Empty Re: ELECTION | Minister of Transportation Sun Jul 03, 2011 12:57 am

Chip

Chip
Webmaster

Congratulations Alejandro, you are the next Minister of Transportation.

Repeat the following oath:
I, (name here), promise to uphold the USNW Charter and fulfill my duties as Minister of Transportation.

http://www.usnw.net

9ELECTION | Minister of Transportation Empty Re: ELECTION | Minister of Transportation Sun Jul 03, 2011 12:59 pm

alerules22

alerules22
Member (Oxacmela & Balisca)
Member (Oxacmela & Balisca)

I, Alejandro T. Zapata, promise to uphold the USNW Charter and fulfill my duties as Minister of Transportation.

http://www.usnw.net

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum