The United Sovereign Nations
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The United Sovereign Nations

You are not connected. Please login or register

Accepted: Ambassdorial Membership | Bundesrepublik Rheinland

+5
Carl
Kurt
Fox
alerules22
Daniel
9 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Should Rheinland be admitted into the USNW?

Accepted: Ambassdorial Membership | Bundesrepublik Rheinland Pollle1064%Accepted: Ambassdorial Membership | Bundesrepublik Rheinland Pollri10 64% [ 7 ]
Accepted: Ambassdorial Membership | Bundesrepublik Rheinland Pollle1018%Accepted: Ambassdorial Membership | Bundesrepublik Rheinland Pollri10 18% [ 2 ]
Accepted: Ambassdorial Membership | Bundesrepublik Rheinland Pollle1018%Accepted: Ambassdorial Membership | Bundesrepublik Rheinland Pollri10 18% [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 11

Poll closed

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Accepted: Ambassdorial Membership | Bundesrepublik Rheinland Usnwapplication

Hope you enjoyed my application. I put new and some old stuff in it. I'm currently in the process of making more of Rheinland which i will share with you if I'm accepted as a member again. Miss you guys, it's been a rough few months, death of family members, personal hardship but I'm ready to CJ again and i hope people can't but any differences against behind them. I respect every member in USNW even if may think not, I do. I regret my choice in November. Anyways hope you enjoyed. Hope to be among the great USNW members once again.

Thanks

Daniel

Daniel

I think it's a great application! Smile

alerules22

alerules22
Member (Oxacmela & Balisca)

That is a awesome application!!! but I in my hand I will be voting no, do not take me bad but I will be voting no for some reasons, and the attitude you had before, I am so sorry to vote no and I think this is still an excellent application but I will be voting no.

http://www.usnw.net

Welcome Saathoff

Fox

Application looks fantastic.

Can't wait to see you around the place again.

Kurt

Kurt
Admin (Shayden)
Admin (Shayden)

Great application.
I'll be yessing this. Smile

alerules22 wrote:That is a awesome application!!! but I in my hand I will be voting no, do not take me bad but I will be voting no for some reasons, and the attitude you had before, I am so sorry to vote no and I think this is still an excellent application but I will be voting no.
I find it disappointed you aren't willing to accept our differences and anything that happened before. The game is about the person playing but rather the players coming together as one to enjoy something we all love doing. I hope you can reconsider. You can trust me when I say things will be different in a good way. But your vote is your vote and I'll respect that.

I'll be yessing, that's a pretty beastly application Very Happy

Thank you soo much Daniel, Kurt and Escilnavia! Great to see you guys again Smile

I'm sorry about your personal life, but what a wonderful Christmas present to see your application here Nate Smile

I'll be voting yes, 100 percent. I find it really deplorable that people are going to vote no because of personal vendettas they have against you, but I still think you are going to get back in where you belong, which is here.

Awesome!

Carl

Carl

Welcome Back Nate Very Happy YES!

http://oktimes.canadian-forum.com

YingBlanc

YingBlanc

welcome back Nate and looks awesome ^_^

stanislavsoltys

stanislavsoltys
Member (Malinova)
Member (Malinova)

I'll be voting yes! I very enjoy this application!

http://www.freetrojan.gov/obamacare/government-funding.htm

Poll is up, and I've voted a YES Smile

Thank you everyone for the kind words! Can't wait to be back among the great USNW Members! Merry Christmas everyone! santa

alerules22

alerules22

After thinking about it, I decided to vote yes.

http://www.usnw.net

voted Smile

Kurt

Kurt
Admin (Shayden)
Admin (Shayden)

Voted.

Fox

Voted .. and I hope you are accepted .. would be a huge shame if the USNW let this talented CJ through its fingers.

Thanks everyone for the votes means a lot. Hopefully i can be accepted soon, would be an amazing Christmas present!

Will

Will
Member (GSK)

I won't be voting, course i'm not a member, but it looks good Smile

absolutely voted YES ...
welcome here Smile

You need one more vote Nate Smile

Thanks everyone! Smile This is really exciting, can't wait for that next vote!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum