The United Sovereign Nations
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The United Sovereign Nations

You are not connected. Please login or register

Accepted: Ambassadorial Membership | Torquay

+2
Daniel
Bruce
6 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Should Torquay be accepted as an Ambassadorial Member?

Accepted: Ambassadorial Membership | Torquay Pollle10100%Accepted: Ambassadorial Membership | Torquay Pollri10 100% [ 9 ]
Accepted: Ambassadorial Membership | Torquay Pollle100%Accepted: Ambassadorial Membership | Torquay Pollri10 0% [ 0 ]
Accepted: Ambassadorial Membership | Torquay Pollle100%Accepted: Ambassadorial Membership | Torquay Pollri10 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 9

Poll closed

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Application For Torquay

Flag
Accepted: Ambassadorial Membership | Torquay Flagwb

Coat Of Arms
Accepted: Ambassadorial Membership | Torquay Coatofarmscrop

Accepted: Ambassadorial Membership | Torquay Usnwtorquay

Government Facts
Govenment type: Federal Presidential Constitutional Republic
President: Tarso Genro
Vice-President: Getúlio Vargas
President of Chamber of Deputies: Roger Senna
President of the Senate: José Serra
Chief Justice: Andrés D'alessandro

Economic Facts
GDP Total - 4.156 Trillion
GDP Per Capita - $31.560
HDI - 0,968
Currency - Pila ( 1 PLA = 1,675 USD)
Language - Turquay, Portuguese, Spanish, English

Population
2010 Census - 19.073.269
Life Expectancy - male: 93 female:96
Ethnic Groups - Wight(68.43%) Black(20.37%) Other(11.20%)
Unemployment Rate - 3.15%

Anything Else Relevant
Calling Code - +37
Internet TLD - .tq
ISO 3166 Code - TQ
Drivers on the - Right
Date Formats - dd/mm/yyyy
Largest City - Beels Beach
Capital - Beels Beach

History

The history begins in 1400 when the first groups began to populate the area. Before these people settle in that region, the "Turcanians" were nomads, until they knew the fertile soils and the beautiful scenery of "Turquay." Over time, the region prospered and became a major commercial and industrial hub. As early as 1700 the Republic was proclaimed by General Giuseppe Garibaldi. Around 1840 there was a great war. Some nations have invaded the territory of Torquay to claim his territory and expands their trades. The war lasted 10 years, and in the end, Torquay, with the help of "Posillipo" and "Polynesian", drove the enemy nations of their territory. Today, the country has recovered economically and socially from the war, becoming a model country in safety and health.

Images

Beels Beach

Accepted: Ambassadorial Membership | Torquay Beelsbeach8

Accepted: Ambassadorial Membership | Torquay Beelsbeachb

Accepted: Ambassadorial Membership | Torquay Beelsbeach7

Sydenham

Accepted: Ambassadorial Membership | Torquay Foto1ks

Accepted: Ambassadorial Membership | Torquay Foto3bx

Accepted: Ambassadorial Membership | Torquay Sydenhm3

Accepted: Ambassadorial Membership | Torquay Sydenhm1

I hope you like it! Thank you,
Andrey

Last edited by Andrey km on Sun Jul 24, 2011 2:56 am; edited 2 times in total

Bruce

Bruce

I'm sorry, but your boundaries overlap a current member and a dependency. Please use the updated map.

https://plus.google.com/111420842954473821448/

Daniel

Daniel

The application is pretty good! Smile I have a problem with your location though... it looks like you took one of Chip's major commonwealths, as well as territory already claimed by one of our members (Lucy)... Also, it would be nice to have a better quality version of your flag, don't you think?

Looking forward to ya joining us!!! Cool

Welcome, and thank you for your application! I'm K50, one of the three admins.

The location might need to be a little different. Here is the current map. Notice that little pink country, Torshia.... that actually is a member's country, so you need to steer away from it (not much to worry about though Razz)

As far as your city goes, it looks great! I hope to see you in the union soon Smile

androidboi

androidboi

great quality. a resounding yes from me Smile

Ok, i checked back Very Happy

Bruce

Bruce

Location looks better! I love the application!

Chip

Chip
Webmaster

Welcome to our forums Andrey!

I'm Chip, the First Minister, one of the admins. I love your application, and I think you'll get in without a problem. As for what Daniel said about that being a major commonwealth of mine, I think we can work something out, I don't have a problem with y our current location.

http://www.usnw.net

Jon

Jon
First Minister (Kaskaskia & Insulo)

Excellent application. A yes from me Smile History could use a bit more detail.

The pictures are very nice.

Ah, yes. I saw you CJ on Simtropolis. The pictures look great. Overall it I like this application.

Will

Will
Member (GSK)

I like the application overall, but I personally think we need to start, as a union, starting to steer applications away from that area because it's becoming overcrowded. From where I stand, I won't get in the way of you joining if it's looking nearly unanimous but I think that we are getting too many members in the far west there. I like your cities though Smile

Will

Daniel

Daniel

Will wrote:I think that we are getting too many members in the far west there

Funny, I was thinking the same thing when I saw this application. Very Happy I think everyone wants to be near Posillipo and have powerful neighbors, that's why Razz

Will

Will
Member (GSK)

But noone wants to be near New Chandler, Shayden or Poladium Razz Or Me! and I've got Gas Razz

Okay, voting is open for Ambassadorial Membership.

I'm voting yes! Though I might want to see a different flag by the time you apply for Full Membership (if you do). Your neighbors, Posillipo (Chip) and Escambia (Saathoff) are both good at flag making Razz

Bruce

Bruce

Voted

Escambia has voted

Will

Will
Member (GSK)

Voted

Daniel

Daniel

Voted

Will

Will
Member (GSK)

Ok, so we have 13 Ambassadoral or Full Members if i'm correct (our wiki seems to be best source) and I'm pretty sure you are now an Ambassadoral Member Smile

Daniel

Daniel

Wait... I just realized something Razz We'll have to ask Lucy about it, because the NPC you just took is the NPC she became independent from, and is a central part of her history... I think that could easily be fixed though Smile

Congratulations! Smile

Will wrote:Ok, so we have 13 Ambassadoral or Full Members if i'm correct (our wiki seems to be best source) and I'm pretty sure you are now an Ambassadoral Member Smile
Actually, we have 17 (BAT members are included in this). So it needs two more Razz

Hello well i do have a little problem for your location because your location is in a country that I have been planning major roleplaying but I can make those roleplays with you Wink Razz.
But you have very good quality and is a yes from me, only that problem with your location

Lisieux has voted.

Only 1 more Smile

Jon

Jon

Voted.

This application has been approved by a vote of 9-0-0.

Welcome to USNW Andrey! Smile

Thank you! Laughing

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum