The United Sovereign Nations
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The United Sovereign Nations

You are not connected. Please login or register

Admin Requests and Questions

+22
Agunter999
Chris
Sotl
Trevy
Willem
Sauberbmw
stanislavsoltys
Qorten
ForthWall
OSE Stock Control
Daniel
kj34
Jon
YingBlanc
Scotch Moen
Fox
bigro
Kurt
Will
Carl
Jack
Chip
26 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 11 ... 18  Next

Go down  Message [Page 5 of 18]

101Admin Requests and Questions - Page 5 Empty Re: Admin Requests and Questions Mon Jul 30, 2012 7:05 pm

Jack

Jack
Member (Acadia & Valessia)

I am really annoyed by the news in the ticker.

Prisharovia v. Okaiken | UFFA World Cup | June 20th | Altes Schloss-Stadion | Freeport, Luther
  • Luther no-longer exists.
  • the news in from June 20th.
  • "Altes Schloss-Stadion" is hard to pronounce.

• I am counting on you, Kenny, to go beyond your duty as chancellor, and remove these outdated messages.

102Admin Requests and Questions - Page 5 Empty Re: Admin Requests and Questions Tue Jul 31, 2012 4:55 am

Daniel

Daniel

Jack wrote:I am really annoyed by the news in the ticker.

Prisharovia v. Okaiken | UFFA World Cup | June 20th | Altes Schloss-Stadion | Freeport, Luther
  • Luther no-longer exists.
  • the news in from June 20th.
  • "Altes Schloss-Stadion" is hard to pronounce.

• I am counting on you, Kenny, to go beyond your duty as chancellor, and remove these outdated messages.

Jon (who is also an admin) is responsible for the ticker, I think. Wink

103Admin Requests and Questions - Page 5 Empty Re: Admin Requests and Questions Tue Jul 31, 2012 12:23 pm

Jack

Jack

I am aware of that, but obviously it needs some updating by another admin. If you don't know how, I could show you.

104Admin Requests and Questions - Page 5 Empty Re: Admin Requests and Questions Tue Jul 31, 2012 2:59 pm

kj34

kj34
    Member (Paradise)
    Member (Paradise)

1. Noted
    2. Deleted
    3. Just because it's hard to pronounce doesn't necessarily mean it needs deleting Razz

105Admin Requests and Questions - Page 5 Empty Re: Admin Requests and Questions Tue Jul 31, 2012 3:24 pm

Jack

Jack

Please delete the other old ones like,
    Please remember to vote in the emergency elections!

106Admin Requests and Questions - Page 5 Empty Re: Admin Requests and Questions Tue Jul 31, 2012 3:37 pm

Carl

Carl

LOL FAIL, I think there is a way to edit the ticker messages Razz I remember doing a ticker announcement Razz

http://oktimes.canadian-forum.com

107Admin Requests and Questions - Page 5 Empty Re: Admin Requests and Questions Tue Jul 31, 2012 4:41 pm

Jack

Jack

Nah, its in the admin CP. ლ(ಠ益ಠლ) CARL, Y U BLUR YOUR TEXT?

108Admin Requests and Questions - Page 5 Empty Re: Admin Requests and Questions Tue Jul 31, 2012 7:54 pm

Scotch Moen

Scotch Moen
    Member (Folland)
    Member (Folland)

Yeah, another wiki i helped edit i could edit the news by just clicking edit. But i couldn't find it. D:

I'm out of daaaaate!

http://www.dehyan.deviantart.com

109Admin Requests and Questions - Page 5 Empty Re: Admin Requests and Questions Tue Jul 31, 2012 8:01 pm

Jack

Jack

Admin CP>General>Announcements Neutral

110Admin Requests and Questions - Page 5 Empty Re: Admin Requests and Questions Thu Aug 02, 2012 2:24 pm

kj34

kj34
    Member (Paradise)
    Member (Paradise)

Does it matter? I found it and deleted it. Razz

111Admin Requests and Questions - Page 5 Empty Re: Admin Requests and Questions Thu Aug 02, 2012 3:54 pm

Jack

Jack

cheers Yay! Can the announcement about the member checkpoint be modified so it doesn't say "scheduled for tomorrow", please?

112Admin Requests and Questions - Page 5 Empty Re: Admin Requests and Questions Thu Aug 02, 2012 3:54 pm

kj34

kj34
    Member (Paradise)
    Member (Paradise)

Done.

113Admin Requests and Questions - Page 5 Empty Re: Admin Requests and Questions Thu Aug 02, 2012 3:58 pm

Jack

Jack

It's about time. Sleep I was beginning to doubt you after 30 seconds passed.

114Admin Requests and Questions - Page 5 Empty Re: Admin Requests and Questions Thu Aug 02, 2012 3:59 pm

kj34

kj34
    Member (Paradise)
    Member (Paradise)

Well I'm soooooooooorry my psychic admin powers didn't kick til .0000001 sec after you posted Razz

115Admin Requests and Questions - Page 5 Empty Re: Admin Requests and Questions Thu Aug 02, 2012 5:47 pm

Kurt

Kurt
    Admin (Shayden)
    Admin (Shayden)

Shame on you. :\

116Admin Requests and Questions - Page 5 Empty Re: Admin Requests and Questions Thu Aug 02, 2012 5:47 pm

Carl

Carl

LOL Neutral

117Admin Requests and Questions - Page 5 Empty Re: Admin Requests and Questions Fri Aug 03, 2012 3:48 pm

Jack

Jack

Kristian and sincitybaby's ranks have not been updated. They still are shown as members. Razz

118Admin Requests and Questions - Page 5 Empty Re: Admin Requests and Questions Sat Aug 04, 2012 3:05 pm

kj34

kj34
    Member (Paradise)
    Member (Paradise)

So, they aren't?

119Admin Requests and Questions - Page 5 Empty Re: Admin Requests and Questions Sat Aug 04, 2012 3:56 pm

Jack

Jack

They still have the full member and ambassadorial member ranks, is what I meant. And they are not members.

120Admin Requests and Questions - Page 5 Empty Re: Admin Requests and Questions Sat Aug 04, 2012 3:57 pm

kj34

kj34
    Member (Paradise)
    Member (Paradise)

Fine...close your eyes, count to 10 and refresh the page and all your wishes will come true they will be taken care of.

121Admin Requests and Questions - Page 5 Empty Re: Admin Requests and Questions Sat Aug 04, 2012 8:45 pm

Carl

Carl

LOL Kenny Razz

122Admin Requests and Questions - Page 5 Empty Re: Admin Requests and Questions Sat Aug 04, 2012 11:33 pm

Jack

Jack

Fox is not in the observer group yet. I am betting that his rank and nametag have not been update yet, either. Wink

123Admin Requests and Questions - Page 5 Empty Re: Admin Requests and Questions Sat Aug 04, 2012 11:36 pm

kj34

kj34
    Member (Paradise)
    Member (Paradise)

Of course it has, what do you take me as, a crappy admin/chanc? D:

Now go look somewhere else for about 15 minutes, while I do non-suspicious stuff involving fox and his profile >.>

124Admin Requests and Questions - Page 5 Empty Re: Admin Requests and Questions Mon Aug 06, 2012 7:22 pm

Qorten

Qorten
    Member (Ami Confederation)

Could my country forum be moved back from the Observatory Members to the Neridea and Carreon CJ-group? After all I'm again active and I'll be petitioning for Full Membership soonish.

Also, how are Chip and Jon and all, they seem to be rather inactive compared to when I left?

125Admin Requests and Questions - Page 5 Empty Re: Admin Requests and Questions Mon Aug 06, 2012 7:42 pm

Scotch Moen

Scotch Moen
    Member (Folland)
    Member (Folland)

Your country will be moved once the application and voting are all done first. Smile

Also, heard the Chip guy was camping? Or something.

http://www.dehyan.deviantart.com

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 5 of 18]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 11 ... 18  Next

Permissions in this forum:
    You cannot reply to topics in this forum