The United Sovereign Nations
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The United Sovereign Nations

You are not connected. Please login or register

Grand Prix Championship

+3
ForthWall
YingBlanc
Will
7 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Grand Prix Championship Empty Grand Prix Championship Mon Aug 22, 2011 1:59 am

Will

Will
Member (GSK)

I'll do a simple one since nothing else gets signups, its F1 Smile

Team Name:
Manufacturer:
Drivers (2): include nationality (flags not necessary)
First entry into the GPC: For wiki articles
Anything else to add (Optional): Sponsors, Car Liveries, domestic success, etc.

Race-

Track Name:
Race Name:
Pictures:
Years in GPC: For wiki articles
Anything else (Optional):

I'm not sure the sim i'll use but we'll see, 3 teams per nation, 1 for each dependency Smile

2Grand Prix Championship Empty Re: Grand Prix Championship Mon Aug 22, 2011 2:32 am

Will

Will
Member (GSK)

Team Name: Kilburn GP
Manufacturer: Kilburn
Drivers (2): Dewi Kaak (Venland)| Nate Fullagar (Aquilonia)
First entry into the GPC: 1988
Anything else to add (Optional): Won the 2010 V6 Stars Series Championship. Sponsored by Kilburn

Sponsors, Car Liveries, domestic success, etc.

Team Name:Mike Newbigin Racing Engineering
Manufacturer: Jamieson
Drivers (2): Yuan Hsüeh (Peilan) Josh Godfrey (Quechina)
First entry into the GPC: 1998
Anything else to add (Optional): MNRE is a factory team for Jamieson and sponsored by by Tulktronics, the

Team Name: Rice GP
Manufacturer: Kilburn
Drivers (2): Liam Ligertwood (Aquilonia)| Finn Newcomb (Aquilonia)
First entry into the GPC: 1973
Anything else to add (Optional):

Track Name: Dethridge Raceway
Race Name: Tulktronics Aquilonian Grand Prix
Pictures:
Grand Prix Championship West_c10
Years in GPC: Start-present
Anything else (Optional): The raceway is the furthest south in the nation, located only 11 miles from the south coast in the State of North Trentannia. The raceway is currently undergoing renovations.

3Grand Prix Championship Empty Re: Grand Prix Championship Sun Nov 27, 2011 11:55 am

YingBlanc

YingBlanc

it's too bad this isn't running now, I'd love to see this happen here.

4Grand Prix Championship Empty Re: Grand Prix Championship Sun Nov 27, 2011 5:17 pm

ForthWall

ForthWall
Member (Kuyrut)
Member (Kuyrut)

Its probably cause he left USNW, and started on in AIN

5Grand Prix Championship Empty Re: Grand Prix Championship Sun Nov 27, 2011 5:31 pm

Will

Will
Member (GSK)

yeah. If anyone here wants to take it over, you can. I'd still run it if I was a member, not observer here but i'm comfortable at the AIN. I could make it non-union. Actually, this was just before I left usnw.

6Grand Prix Championship Empty Re: Grand Prix Championship Sun Nov 27, 2011 5:38 pm

YingBlanc

YingBlanc

well I don't have a country so I can't thought I'd love to.

7Grand Prix Championship Empty Re: Grand Prix Championship Mon Nov 28, 2011 12:52 am

Fox

This is a cool idea.. I saw it over at AIN yesterday and was planning on doing something similar in my Nation.

8Grand Prix Championship Empty Re: Grand Prix Championship Mon Nov 28, 2011 3:55 pm

YingBlanc

YingBlanc

I probably can't compete but I'd love to make a track if we kick-start this again ^_^

9Grand Prix Championship Empty Re: Grand Prix Championship Mon Nov 28, 2011 4:16 pm

Will

Will
Member (GSK)

I encourage you Fox, and maybe we can have a combo race on Mars or something Razz

10Grand Prix Championship Empty Re: Grand Prix Championship Tue Nov 29, 2011 3:55 am

Fox

I already started planning a race course in one of my new areas.. building the city around the course..lol .. cheating I know.

Just gotta go through my old Olympic lots I've put away somewhere and get the grand stands out.

11Grand Prix Championship Empty Re: Grand Prix Championship Tue Nov 29, 2011 1:55 pm

YingBlanc

YingBlanc

I'm going to guess that you can also just draw the track and not have it actually on sim city cause that's the only way I can make a track for this, I can try to build some views of the track on Google Sketchup I guess as well =P

12Grand Prix Championship Empty Re: Grand Prix Championship Tue Nov 29, 2011 4:07 pm

Will

Will
Member (GSK)

Actually, using Roads and RHW's, I do... sometimes RMIP.

Grand Prix Championship LarnachCircuitfull
Here's a permanant facility I did a few CJ's ago,

Grand Prix Championship 16-SernsenAirfieldSpeedway
NASCAR Speedway

Grand Prix Championship TrackMap
Street Circuit along the blue line.

Fox I built this city around the track, don't worry Smile

Also, there is a crossover in the middle of downtown, so you can really do anything in these. It requires NAM though.

13Grand Prix Championship Empty Re: Grand Prix Championship Tue Nov 29, 2011 8:39 pm

Carl

Carl

LOL You use RMIP? Very Happy

Cool!

http://oktimes.canadian-forum.com

14Grand Prix Championship Empty Re: Grand Prix Championship Wed Nov 30, 2011 7:59 am

YingBlanc

YingBlanc

RMIP? what's what xDxD and looks cool

15Grand Prix Championship Empty Re: Grand Prix Championship Wed Dec 07, 2011 3:38 am

Fox

Yeah... what is RMIP?

Cool looking pictures Will. I love street circuits.

Anyone familiar with Grand Prix would know that my home town of Adelaide once hosted the most successful Grand Prix in Australia, before it moved to Melbourne and became a huge flop and a huge cost to taxpayers... sucked in ..lol

We have a really successful V8 race now almost on the same route as the Grand Prix once was. It's awesome having it in the City. Because Adelaide is completely surrounded by parklands it's a lot easier to keep it city based as it skirts the city and doesn't affect the entire CBD.

16Grand Prix Championship Empty Re: Grand Prix Championship Wed Dec 07, 2011 4:02 am

Daniel

Daniel

@Fox & Yingblanc: I believe RMIP is a modular airport taxiway set, useful for creating modular airports without Maxis props. Smile

17Grand Prix Championship Empty Re: Grand Prix Championship Wed Dec 07, 2011 4:52 am

Fox

Oh .. I have that. Now if I could just get the parked planes and the gates from crashing the game to desktop I'd be happy.

I'll have to look next time I'm in game to see what I can do with the RMIP.

18Grand Prix Championship Empty Re: Grand Prix Championship Wed Dec 07, 2011 10:41 am

I'm pretty sure RMIP is the custom airport set.

19Grand Prix Championship Empty Re: Grand Prix Championship Tue Dec 13, 2011 7:50 am

Will

Will
Member (GSK)

yeah, I use Apron's and Taxiways, they work good when NAM doesn't, lol Razz

20Grand Prix Championship Empty Re: Grand Prix Championship Tue Dec 13, 2011 2:23 pm

YingBlanc

YingBlanc

I got cha all, can't wait to see all these tracks and teams

21Grand Prix Championship Empty Re: Grand Prix Championship Tue Dec 13, 2011 5:29 pm

kj34

kj34
Member (Paradise)
Member (Paradise)

Well it seems the USNW Grand Prix has come under new management. I'm going to start a new thread so things can be organized....

22Grand Prix Championship Empty Re: Grand Prix Championship Wed Dec 14, 2011 11:41 am

Carl

Carl

Woo! Just in Time for F1 in Schools Razz

http://oktimes.canadian-forum.com

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum