The United Sovereign Nations
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The United Sovereign Nations

You are not connected. Please login or register

Flag and Coat of Arms Help

+2
Daniel
Will
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Flag and Coat of Arms Help Empty Flag and Coat of Arms Help Wed Aug 03, 2011 7:05 am

I want to be a member here. But I need a new flag and coat of arms. If somebody could help I will be very grateful.
I would like my flag to be purple with a white rose. I would like my coat of arms to be with a lion holding a olive branch in its mouth. Thanks again. I am looking forward to joining you Smile

Last edited by Mari Anna on Wed Aug 03, 2011 10:07 am; edited 1 time in total

2Flag and Coat of Arms Help Empty Re: Flag and Coat of Arms Help Wed Aug 03, 2011 9:39 am

Will

Will
Member (GSK)

Flag yes, CoA, not nesscecerily, I didn't have a CoA until my full member application a week or two ago. I can't do it right now because I'm just checking the forums before we leave town but i'll be able to help towmorrow night or Friday (taking 2 days down). Do you want any stripes on the flag or anything else? Just purple with a white rose?

Also, try K50 or Bruce, they could probably help you out alot.

3Flag and Coat of Arms Help Empty Re: Flag and Coat of Arms Help Wed Aug 03, 2011 10:10 am

Well yes you can put bright stripes if you want on the bottom and on the top. Birds are also welcome.

4Flag and Coat of Arms Help Empty Re: Flag and Coat of Arms Help Wed Aug 03, 2011 10:45 am

Daniel

Daniel

I can help with the flag perhaps Smile You can compare it with other's proposals, and decide which you like best. Looking forward to you joining sis!

5Flag and Coat of Arms Help Empty Re: Flag and Coat of Arms Help Wed Aug 03, 2011 12:50 pm

Uh, ask Chip or Bruce, I just steal COA's, draw lines, and put the COA on them Razz

So you are Daniel's sister, I take it?

6Flag and Coat of Arms Help Empty Re: Flag and Coat of Arms Help Wed Aug 03, 2011 1:05 pm

Daniel

Daniel

Marianna, here's my proposal for your flag Smile

Flag and Coat of Arms Help Proposedflag1

Like it?

K50 Dude wrote:So you are Daniel's sister, I take it?

Yes! Very Happy

7Flag and Coat of Arms Help Empty Re: Flag and Coat of Arms Help Wed Aug 03, 2011 1:31 pm

Daniel: i'm not a big fan of those two birds. The rest looks good though Smile

8Flag and Coat of Arms Help Empty Re: Flag and Coat of Arms Help Wed Aug 03, 2011 1:35 pm

Daniel

Daniel

Ok, I'll upload a version without two birds then as well Razz Thanks! Smile

9Flag and Coat of Arms Help Empty Re: Flag and Coat of Arms Help Wed Aug 03, 2011 2:25 pm

Daniel

Daniel

Here's the birdless version Mar Smile

Flag and Coat of Arms Help Proposedflag2

Do you like this better?

10Flag and Coat of Arms Help Empty Re: Flag and Coat of Arms Help Wed Aug 03, 2011 2:56 pm

I do Razz

11Flag and Coat of Arms Help Empty Re: Flag and Coat of Arms Help Wed Aug 03, 2011 4:55 pm

Jon

Jon
First Minister (Kaskaskia & Insulo)
First Minister (Kaskaskia & Insulo)

I'm not a huge fan of the yellow-on-purple with those stripes. Maybe the stripes could be white?

12Flag and Coat of Arms Help Empty Re: Flag and Coat of Arms Help Thu Aug 04, 2011 12:48 am

androidboi

androidboi

^ +1

13Flag and Coat of Arms Help Empty Re: Flag and Coat of Arms Help Thu Aug 04, 2011 1:46 am

Daniel

Daniel

Should I make a white-stripe version then? Razz

14Flag and Coat of Arms Help Empty Re: Flag and Coat of Arms Help Thu Aug 04, 2011 2:46 am

sure! try!

15Flag and Coat of Arms Help Empty Re: Flag and Coat of Arms Help Thu Aug 04, 2011 3:49 am

Daniel

Daniel

How's this then? Smile

Flag and Coat of Arms Help Proposedflag3

16Flag and Coat of Arms Help Empty Re: Flag and Coat of Arms Help Thu Aug 04, 2011 11:16 am

alerules22

alerules22
Member (Oxacmela & Balisca)
Member (Oxacmela & Balisca)

Good ^+1

http://www.usnw.net

17Flag and Coat of Arms Help Empty Re: Flag and Coat of Arms Help Thu Aug 04, 2011 8:16 pm

Chip

Chip
Webmaster

That looks a lot better but the rose needs to be in the middle of the two lines.

18Flag and Coat of Arms Help Empty Re: Flag and Coat of Arms Help Fri Aug 05, 2011 1:50 am

Daniel

Daniel

The rose is in the center, isn't it? I measured it...

19Flag and Coat of Arms Help Empty Re: Flag and Coat of Arms Help Fri Aug 05, 2011 8:37 pm

Chip

Chip
Webmaster

It must have been an illusion thing cause of the petals, nevermind.

20Flag and Coat of Arms Help Empty Re: Flag and Coat of Arms Help Fri Aug 05, 2011 11:08 pm

Daniel

Daniel

Yea I also got tricked by the illusion, that's why I had to measure it to make sure Razz

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum