The United Sovereign Nations
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The United Sovereign Nations

You are not connected. Please login or register

Antarida Updates (Litusian Dependency)

+2
Kurt
Daniel
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Antarida Updates (Litusian Dependency) Empty Antarida Updates (Litusian Dependency) Thu Jul 21, 2011 9:04 am

Velektkommen tien Antarida, tien de ilon ois Salween.
Welcome to Antarida, to the town of Salween.

Litirryo ois yhio ilon:
Location of this town:

Antarida Updates (Litusian Dependency) CrgEgp43MeEAAAAASUVORK5CYII=
Linkee for a better view of the foto
Antarida Updates (Litusian Dependency) Salweentownshipmosaic

Antarida Updates (Litusian Dependency) Salweenfototwo

Thanks all of you for viewing! Antarida Updates (Litusian Dependency) Icon_biggrin

Daniel

Daniel

No, no. Thank YOU for showing us these amazingly realistic pictures! Antarida Updates (Litusian Dependency) Icon_biggrin

3Antarida Updates (Litusian Dependency) Empty Re: Antarida Updates (Litusian Dependency) Thu Jul 21, 2011 10:09 am

Kurt

Kurt
Admin (Shayden)
Admin (Shayden)

Excellent job. Your pictures amaze me.

4Antarida Updates (Litusian Dependency) Empty Re: Antarida Updates (Litusian Dependency) Thu Jul 21, 2011 10:43 am

Will

Will
Member (GSK)

now, usually I'm not a fan of dead end, no cul-de-sac roads but that one there is excellent, and the two buildings that overlap literally, are perfectly a perfect pair to do so with Razz Smile Excellent work Huston Smile

That looks so simple yet so stellar. I love it! Great work Smile

Good job Smile Loved the update

Bienvensien Everyone!

The Federated Islands of Antarida are only a really small group, grouped at most consisting
about 11 Islands. Some extremely small like this one below. Then some large enough to
hold thousands of people like the Main Island of Antarida.

But as most movies seem to portray, Some islands are unique, mysterious, deadly...
And this Island probably takes an all rounder in these categories. And people continue
to wonder as to what goes on in these parts of... North Antarida...Waaay North...

Antarida Updates (Litusian Dependency) 6153808017_2a931636f0_b

(PS. I've finally kinda perfected the style Bill Chen on SC4D uses, but I have a few more obstacles to cross til' it
really is his style of photoshopping!)

Thanks for viewing!

Daniel

Daniel

Looks awesome! Very Happy

Carl

Carl

D: Nice

http://oktimes.canadian-forum.com

10Antarida Updates (Litusian Dependency) Empty Re: Antarida Updates (Litusian Dependency) Sat Nov 12, 2011 6:43 am

Antarida Updates (Litusian Dependency) Devilliahbeureennonienceaubandeamericeanecomanauntuqueienehevastienvuurderuisnulavuirpostafirdedufienceoisantuktemplate

Hey, Welcome to Antarida, an offshore dependency located in the Veratlantic Archipelago. And here in Antarida, we've come to a town with the stupidest name, they've had to shorten it to Lavuirposta or.... "Wrong Turn" in English Razz . Infact the real and long form of the town's name is actually Devilliahbeureennonienceaubandeamericeanecomanauntuqueienehevastienvuurderuisnulavuirpostafirdedufienceoisantuk. But then again, sometimes I think that there's not enough towns with stupid names Razz And what the entire thing means? It's all in Litusian, and you won't need to know what story it tells...

Antarida Updates (Litusian Dependency) Wrongturnsdmosaic
Unfortunately, this is actually Wrong Turn in 1967, and it's current population then was around 504 people. It was mostly farm, and tree covered hills and served as an American base outpost, with the main base being North-bound from the town's current position.

Antarida Updates (Litusian Dependency) Wrongturnsuburb
This town was then settled in but was originally Barracks, offices and service stations.

Antarida Updates (Litusian Dependency) Wrongturndowntown
It grew steadily, and had developed small local shops. It became a more or less busy township, with many people running the town to a prosperous future.

Antarida Updates (Litusian Dependency) Devilliahbeureennonienceaubandeamericeanecomanauntuqueienehevastienvuurderuisnulavuirpostafirdedufienceoisantukfarms
It was surrounded in acres of farmland, stretching across the Eastern Ridge Valley of East Antarida Island.

Antarida Updates (Litusian Dependency) Devilliahbeureennonienceaubandeamericeanecomanauntuqueienehevastienvuurderuisnulavuirpostafirdedufienceoisantukfarmland
Beautiful, quiet, quaint, pristine, serene and peaceful.

Thanks for viewing and farewell from Devilliahbeureennonienceaubandeamericeanecomanauntuqueienehevastienvuurderuisnulavuirpostafirdedufienceoisantuk!

11Antarida Updates (Litusian Dependency) Empty Re: Antarida Updates (Litusian Dependency) Sat Nov 12, 2011 7:38 am

Fox

Looks quite peaceful and beautiful.

Pity you aren't more active around here, cause I'd love to see more of this beautiful nation.

12Antarida Updates (Litusian Dependency) Empty Re: Antarida Updates (Litusian Dependency) Sat Nov 12, 2011 8:06 am

Daniel

Daniel

Long name? Razz

I love the pics :-D

13Antarida Updates (Litusian Dependency) Empty Re: Antarida Updates (Litusian Dependency) Sat Nov 12, 2011 12:11 pm

Carl

Carl

Cool Razz

and Long Name Neutral

http://oktimes.canadian-forum.com

14Antarida Updates (Litusian Dependency) Empty Re: Antarida Updates (Litusian Dependency) Sat Nov 12, 2011 12:19 pm

ForthWall

ForthWall
Member (Kuyrut)
Member (Kuyrut)

Razz VEry long and good Razz

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum