The United Sovereign Nations
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The United Sovereign Nations

You are not connected. Please login or register

Accepted: BAT Membership | Roumeli

+3
Daniel
Chip
Will
7 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Should the Roumeli Republic be accepted into BATer Membership?

Accepted: BAT Membership | Roumeli  - Page 2 Pollle10100%Accepted: BAT Membership | Roumeli  - Page 2 Pollri10 100% [ 11 ]
Accepted: BAT Membership | Roumeli  - Page 2 Pollle100%Accepted: BAT Membership | Roumeli  - Page 2 Pollri10 0% [ 0 ]
Accepted: BAT Membership | Roumeli  - Page 2 Pollle100%Accepted: BAT Membership | Roumeli  - Page 2 Pollri10 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 11

Poll closed

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

26Accepted: BAT Membership | Roumeli  - Page 2 Empty Re: Accepted: BAT Membership | Roumeli Wed Jul 13, 2011 10:38 am

Daniel

Daniel

When's Roumeli going to be added, and when will the color of Edge's username be changed? Smile

27Accepted: BAT Membership | Roumeli  - Page 2 Empty Re: Accepted: BAT Membership | Roumeli Sun Jul 17, 2011 2:27 pm

Sorry Daniel, I didn't see this...

Once he chooses a spot on Adonia, he will get a spot in the section. I would do it now, but I don't know how to make the flags like they are on the forums (Chip does though).

As for his username, it's been blue for a while now Razz

Oh, and welcome to the union DC Smile

28Accepted: BAT Membership | Roumeli  - Page 2 Empty Re: Accepted: BAT Membership | Roumeli Sun Jul 17, 2011 3:14 pm

Bruce

Bruce

How to make those flags:

1. Copy and paste a flag into a photo editor
2. Resize to 70px wide
3. Add 5px of transparent space to the right
4. Upload and add

https://plus.google.com/111420842954473821448/

29Accepted: BAT Membership | Roumeli  - Page 2 Empty Re: Accepted: BAT Membership | Roumeli Sun Jul 17, 2011 3:42 pm

eh I'm too lazy Razz

30Accepted: BAT Membership | Roumeli  - Page 2 Empty Re: Accepted: BAT Membership | Roumeli Wed Jul 20, 2011 1:49 am

No worries, K50. The hard drive on my laptop failed, so I sent it to a computer place to see if they can hopefully salvage the files on it. Even then, I do not have a machine capable of running programs like BAT, 3dsMAX, Cities XL, or even SC4, I'm afraid.

I realize I could purchase a new hard drive, but in my mind, that is just a short-term answer to a long-term problem. Since the graphics chipset was horrible, and the rest of the specs weren't really too outstanding at all, a laptop of better quality would be the way to go.

But, unless I strike gold and find a one-in-a-million deal on a laptop, I am probably not going to be doing many activities that involve CPU power using this older laptop I have.

This is part of the reason why I have been absent the past week. I'll try to stick around here, though.

Thanks,

-Edge

31Accepted: BAT Membership | Roumeli  - Page 2 Empty Re: Accepted: BAT Membership | Roumeli Sat Aug 20, 2011 1:56 pm

Chip

Chip
Webmaster

Moved: Accepted 11-0-0

http://www.usnw.net

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum