The United Sovereign Nations
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The United Sovereign Nations

You are not connected. Please login or register

Proposal | Territories of New Terrance

+11
Jack
Chris
Jon
Scotch Moen
Agunter999
Willem
City_Master
Juls
Chip
alerules22
Trevy
15 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

26Proposal | Territories of New Terrance - Page 2 Empty Re: Proposal | Territories of New Terrance Wed Jan 15, 2014 4:30 pm

Trevy

Trevy
Member (New Terrance)
Member (New Terrance)

@ Mike, I was being earnest with a hint of sarcasm. And it was 1 in the morning  Sleep 
@ Chip, I know you explained it well. Better than I could have.

I'm working on a new proposal now.

27Proposal | Territories of New Terrance - Page 2 Empty Re: Proposal | Territories of New Terrance Wed Jan 15, 2014 5:00 pm

Trevy

Trevy
Member (New Terrance)
Member (New Terrance)

Also it can't go into vote until we have elected the Cartographic Committee members, right?

28Proposal | Territories of New Terrance - Page 2 Empty Re: Proposal | Territories of New Terrance Wed Jan 15, 2014 7:30 pm

Chip

Chip
Webmaster

trevy wrote:Also it can't go into vote until we have elected the Cartographic Committee members, right?
Trueee

http://www.usnw.net

29Proposal | Territories of New Terrance - Page 2 Empty Re: Proposal | Territories of New Terrance Wed Jan 15, 2014 7:31 pm

Carl

Carl

Ohhhhhh, that needs to be settled first Razz

4600! Only 62 posts to go Devil

http://oktimes.canadian-forum.com

30Proposal | Territories of New Terrance - Page 2 Empty Re: Proposal | Territories of New Terrance Fri Apr 25, 2014 10:25 pm

Trevy

Trevy
Member (New Terrance)
Member (New Terrance)

This needs to be decided on.

31Proposal | Territories of New Terrance - Page 2 Empty Re: Proposal | Territories of New Terrance Fri Apr 25, 2014 10:31 pm

Willem

Willem
Member (Bruellen)
Member (Bruellen)

Unfortunately, we still don't have a committee.

If we did, I'm the only active member. Razz

32Proposal | Territories of New Terrance - Page 2 Empty Re: Proposal | Territories of New Terrance Fri Apr 25, 2014 10:46 pm

SimEmirate

SimEmirate
Member (Abbasid and Kwangju)

Well Chip was removed, so..new committee anyone? Razz

33Proposal | Territories of New Terrance - Page 2 Empty Re: Proposal | Territories of New Terrance Fri Apr 25, 2014 11:15 pm

Willem

Willem
Member (Bruellen)
Member (Bruellen)

That's what I suggested.

34Proposal | Territories of New Terrance - Page 2 Empty Re: Proposal | Territories of New Terrance Sat Apr 26, 2014 12:06 am

Juls

Juls
Member (Sinope)
Member (Sinope)

35Proposal | Territories of New Terrance - Page 2 Empty Re: Proposal | Territories of New Terrance Sat Apr 26, 2014 12:40 am

SimEmirate

SimEmirate

I was able to find it myself, thank you.

36Proposal | Territories of New Terrance - Page 2 Empty Re: Proposal | Territories of New Terrance Sat May 03, 2014 12:23 am

Willem

Willem
Member (Bruellen)
Member (Bruellen)

Time to vote?

I vote yes.

37Proposal | Territories of New Terrance - Page 2 Empty Re: Proposal | Territories of New Terrance Sat May 03, 2014 1:26 am

Jon

Jon
First Minister (Kaskaskia & Insulo)
First Minister (Kaskaskia & Insulo)

I vote yes.

38Proposal | Territories of New Terrance - Page 2 Empty Re: Proposal | Territories of New Terrance Sat May 03, 2014 1:41 pm

Carl

Carl

Yes from me.

http://oktimes.canadian-forum.com

39Proposal | Territories of New Terrance - Page 2 Empty Re: Proposal | Territories of New Terrance Sat May 03, 2014 7:22 pm

Kurt

Kurt
Admin (Shayden)
Admin (Shayden)

Yes.

40Proposal | Territories of New Terrance - Page 2 Empty Re: Proposal | Territories of New Terrance Thu Jun 19, 2014 10:17 am

Trevy

Trevy
Member (New Terrance)
Member (New Terrance)

Pass, or nah?

41Proposal | Territories of New Terrance - Page 2 Empty Re: Proposal | Territories of New Terrance Thu Jun 19, 2014 11:23 am

Scotch Moen

Scotch Moen
Member (Folland)
Member (Folland)

You got unanimous approval, so yes it's a pass.

Wow this is over a month old...

http://www.dehyan.deviantart.com

42Proposal | Territories of New Terrance - Page 2 Empty Re: Proposal | Territories of New Terrance Fri Jun 20, 2014 9:30 am

Kisa Atsuko

Kisa Atsuko
Member (Sundanesia)
Member (Sundanesia)

well its a neighbor of Sundanesia...

and I said yes too..

43Proposal | Territories of New Terrance - Page 2 Empty Re: Proposal | Territories of New Terrance Fri Jun 20, 2014 1:26 pm

Kurt

Kurt
Admin (Shayden)
Admin (Shayden)

It just needs to be added onto the map for update. Razz

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum