The United Sovereign Nations
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The United Sovereign Nations

You are not connected. Please login or register

Accepted: Ambassadorial | Utgard

+6
Carl
Willem
Jack
Daniel
Kurt
clarkjordan12345
10 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Accept Utgard as a member?

Accepted: Ambassadorial | Utgard - Page 2 Pollle10100%Accepted: Ambassadorial | Utgard - Page 2 Pollri10 100% [ 10 ]
Accepted: Ambassadorial | Utgard - Page 2 Pollle100%Accepted: Ambassadorial | Utgard - Page 2 Pollri10 0% [ 0 ]
Accepted: Ambassadorial | Utgard - Page 2 Pollle100%Accepted: Ambassadorial | Utgard - Page 2 Pollri10 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 10

Poll closed

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

26Accepted: Ambassadorial | Utgard - Page 2 Empty Re: Accepted: Ambassadorial | Utgard Sun Jan 27, 2013 11:44 pm

Jack

Jack
Member (Acadia & Valessia)

Well, it's hard to explain, but coloring in a specific area on a map while being able to keep it a vector graphic is very difficult. If you saw Chip's partially-finished map, you would have noticed that he did not color in the member nations either. Of course, I will want to represent, in some way, that a country is a member. Font color is a possibility and is very easy, neat, and gets the point across.

I don't want to clutter up this app, though, so I will start an official thread for the map tomorrow.

As of now, the most updated map is here:
https://dl.dropbox.com/u/110713785/AdoniaFTW_png.png
(It is a PNG, but only 1.7mb, and great quality!)

27Accepted: Ambassadorial | Utgard - Page 2 Empty Re: Accepted: Ambassadorial | Utgard Sun Jan 27, 2013 11:56 pm

Willem

Willem
Member (Bruellen)
Member (Bruellen)

Some of the names on the map are wrong Razz

28Accepted: Ambassadorial | Utgard - Page 2 Empty Re: Accepted: Ambassadorial | Utgard Mon Jan 28, 2013 12:29 am

Scotch Moen

Scotch Moen
Member (Folland)
Member (Folland)

Well, I'm calling a unanimous vote for approval.

Welcome to Adonia and the Union Utgard. Can't wait to see what you bring to the roleplay table.

http://www.dehyan.deviantart.com

29Accepted: Ambassadorial | Utgard - Page 2 Empty Re: Accepted: Ambassadorial | Utgard Mon Jan 28, 2013 1:50 am

Daniel

Daniel

Welcome to the union! Very Happy

30Accepted: Ambassadorial | Utgard - Page 2 Empty Re: Accepted: Ambassadorial | Utgard Mon Jan 28, 2013 5:03 am

Willem

Willem
Member (Bruellen)
Member (Bruellen)

Congrats Welcome! Very Happy

31Accepted: Ambassadorial | Utgard - Page 2 Empty Re: Accepted: Ambassadorial | Utgard Mon Jan 28, 2013 8:33 am

clarkjordan12345

clarkjordan12345

yaay! Thanks guys! I'll start making the wiki article soon. Not as a photoshoped image like the one I have though, I can do it on the USNW wiki site right?

32Accepted: Ambassadorial | Utgard - Page 2 Empty Re: Accepted: Ambassadorial | Utgard Mon Jan 28, 2013 9:09 am

Kurt

Kurt
Admin (Shayden)
Admin (Shayden)

Yeah, you can use the wiki, but first you will need an admin to make you an account. Just tell me what you want your username to be, then I'll make the account for you and PM it and the password to you (you will need to change your password after you log in for the first time)

33Accepted: Ambassadorial | Utgard - Page 2 Empty Re: Accepted: Ambassadorial | Utgard Mon Jan 28, 2013 10:03 am

Carl

Carl

Welcome to the Union!

http://oktimes.canadian-forum.com

34Accepted: Ambassadorial | Utgard - Page 2 Empty Re: Accepted: Ambassadorial | Utgard Mon Jan 28, 2013 11:57 am

clarkjordan12345

clarkjordan12345

just the username I have on here will do clarkjordan12345. And thanks ArrowHead!

35Accepted: Ambassadorial | Utgard - Page 2 Empty Re: Accepted: Ambassadorial | Utgard Mon Jan 28, 2013 12:20 pm

Trevy

Trevy
Member (New Terrance)
Member (New Terrance)

Welcome to Adonia! New Terrance is looking forward to great relations.

36Accepted: Ambassadorial | Utgard - Page 2 Empty Re: Accepted: Ambassadorial | Utgard Mon Jan 28, 2013 2:19 pm

Carl

Carl

Yep, you can change your name at any time (believe me I changed so many times Razz)

37Accepted: Ambassadorial | Utgard - Page 2 Empty Re: Accepted: Ambassadorial | Utgard Mon Jan 28, 2013 5:09 pm

Jack

Jack

Welcome to the Union! Very Happy

And lol, calling him Arrowhead now is okay, but who knows what it will be in 3 months. Razz Carl is quite unpredictable, and his only stable name is Carl.

38Accepted: Ambassadorial | Utgard - Page 2 Empty Re: Accepted: Ambassadorial | Utgard Mon Jan 28, 2013 5:58 pm

Kurt

Kurt
Admin (Shayden)
Admin (Shayden)

I need to know the following things:

What do you want your attraction to be? That is stuff like: "Read about the marvelous nation of Utgard!"
Also what is your nation's motto?

39Accepted: Ambassadorial | Utgard - Page 2 Empty Re: Accepted: Ambassadorial | Utgard Mon Jan 28, 2013 6:06 pm

Carl

Carl

LOL Jack, I have ArrowHead for 3 months now Razz

Also, did someone created a user for Clark? (I'll just call him that Razz)

40Accepted: Ambassadorial | Utgard - Page 2 Empty Re: Accepted: Ambassadorial | Utgard Mon Jan 28, 2013 6:11 pm

Kurt

Kurt
Admin (Shayden)
Admin (Shayden)

Carl: We need backup on that Razz

41Accepted: Ambassadorial | Utgard - Page 2 Empty Re: Accepted: Ambassadorial | Utgard Mon Jan 28, 2013 11:13 pm

clarkjordan12345

clarkjordan12345

Call me Jordan Very Happy That's my first name, I made my username when I was like 11 though so yeah, it's terrible, but I'm so used to it!

Utgard's motto is "sterk og besluttsom" which translates as "strong and resolute", Should I use the English or Utgrash version?

The attraction can be "delve into the wonderful nation of Utgard." or is that bad?

42Accepted: Ambassadorial | Utgard - Page 2 Empty Re: Accepted: Ambassadorial | Utgard Tue Jan 29, 2013 12:38 am

Carl

Carl

Oh Okay Razz

I like the word Delve Smile

43Accepted: Ambassadorial | Utgard - Page 2 Empty Re: Accepted: Ambassadorial | Utgard Tue Jan 29, 2013 12:50 am

Willem

Willem
Member (Bruellen)
Member (Bruellen)

Sounds great Razz

44Accepted: Ambassadorial | Utgard - Page 2 Empty Re: Accepted: Ambassadorial | Utgard Tue Jan 29, 2013 6:00 am

Kurt

Kurt
Admin (Shayden)
Admin (Shayden)

No, I like them just fine. Smile
Alright, your forum has been made. If you need anything post in this forum. Thread Locked and Moved.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum