The United Sovereign Nations
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The United Sovereign Nations

You are not connected. Please login or register

Attention Observers

+9
clarkjordan12345
Will
Jon
Trevy
Willem
ForthWall
Scotch Moen
Jack
Kurt
13 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

26Attention Observers - Page 2 Empty Re: Attention Observers Mon Jan 28, 2013 9:07 am

Kurt

Kurt
Admin (Shayden)
Admin (Shayden)

I would link you, but you wouldn't be able to see it since it is for Ambassadorial Members and Full Members only Razz

27Attention Observers - Page 2 Empty Re: Attention Observers Mon Jan 28, 2013 5:34 pm

Jack

Jack
Member (Acadia & Valessia)

LOL. Razz

D: Will, we are still waiting.

28Attention Observers - Page 2 Empty Re: Attention Observers Mon Jan 28, 2013 5:50 pm

Kurt

Kurt
Admin (Shayden)
Admin (Shayden)

Not sure whether to take Bigro's post as a request to be upgraded...

29Attention Observers - Page 2 Empty Re: Attention Observers Mon Jan 28, 2013 6:03 pm

Willem

Willem
Member (Bruellen)
Member (Bruellen)

Bigro is in the same situation as I am Razz

30Attention Observers - Page 2 Empty Re: Attention Observers Mon Jan 28, 2013 7:51 pm

Daniel

Daniel

I talked about it with Bigro over Skype; he said he's still considering, although he suggested that an "honorary member" category could be made for folks who like the USNW and/or are important to the union in some way, but have little time to spend in the forums. Perhaps Chip could be another such member? Razz

31Attention Observers - Page 2 Empty Re: Attention Observers Mon Jan 28, 2013 8:06 pm

Carl

Carl

I don't think he will ever agree on that Neutral

And yes, I understand Bigro's intentions now Neutral

http://oktimes.canadian-forum.com

32Attention Observers - Page 2 Empty Re: Attention Observers Mon Jan 28, 2013 9:20 pm

Jack

Jack

I would not agree to an honorary member thing. We are not AIN.

33Attention Observers - Page 2 Empty Re: Attention Observers Mon Jan 28, 2013 11:16 pm

bigro

bigro

It works, why shun something that works. That's like France not using penicillin because they aren't England.

Logic. How does it work.

34Attention Observers - Page 2 Empty Re: Attention Observers Tue Jan 29, 2013 1:21 am

Willem

Willem
Member (Bruellen)
Member (Bruellen)

I'am not sure what to do...

35Attention Observers - Page 2 Empty Re: Attention Observers Tue Jan 29, 2013 1:31 am

Scotch Moen

Scotch Moen
Member (Folland)
Member (Folland)

Honorary member? Just why? If you're not going to be here at all, then why want to be a member if you don't contribute anything? Razz

http://www.dehyan.deviantart.com

36Attention Observers - Page 2 Empty Re: Attention Observers Tue Jan 29, 2013 1:38 am

Jon

Jon
First Minister (Kaskaskia & Insulo)
First Minister (Kaskaskia & Insulo)

Bigro, not to single you out, but the incredibly low activity of members like you who go off and join another union while staying observer here is why we are getting rid of observership. There's no commitment to USNW. and when that doesn't exist what's the point? I haven't seen you in months yet you show up wanting to keep your membership. If we'd have run a member checkpoint last month you would have been kicked out anyway.

37Attention Observers - Page 2 Empty Re: Attention Observers Tue Jan 29, 2013 1:39 am

Carl

Carl

USNW and AIN are 2 different unions, and they have different policies, just like Glaxosmithkline and Bayer have different policies and guidelines for making Penicillin. We decide to create our own version of Penicillin by either adding ibuprofen or by removing some components of it.

You can't compare the 2 unions with 2 nations. I can compare them as 2 competing companies that pitch in people using Private Messaging Systems and posters. And talk about communication here. 2 nations share ideas and trade, companies do not share ideas and use copyright infringement to undermine the other company. That's what I see in the 2 unions, not sharing ideas but finding ways to take advantage of each other. Members of the 2 different unions have to go through a barrage of landmines to get through the middle of the 38th Parallel just to communicate with each other.

Besides, "Your honor doesn't get you, you get your honor"

http://oktimes.canadian-forum.com

38Attention Observers - Page 2 Empty Re: Attention Observers Tue Jan 29, 2013 2:06 am

ForthWall

ForthWall
Member (Kuyrut)
Member (Kuyrut)

And skype is the cafe that both companies workers go to Razz

39Attention Observers - Page 2 Empty Re: Attention Observers Tue Jan 29, 2013 5:58 am

bigro

bigro

Well you clearly want me gone, toodles~

40Attention Observers - Page 2 Empty Re: Attention Observers Tue Jan 29, 2013 6:58 am

Scotch Moen

Scotch Moen
Member (Folland)
Member (Folland)

We don't want you gone, we want you to be alive more often. Razz

http://www.dehyan.deviantart.com

41Attention Observers - Page 2 Empty Re: Attention Observers Tue Jan 29, 2013 5:39 pm

Jack

Jack

bigro wrote:you clearly want me gone
Actually it's the opposite. We want you here more, a lot more. We want you to be a committed USNW member. Not just an inactive user with a label.

42Attention Observers - Page 2 Empty Re: Attention Observers Tue Jan 29, 2013 11:09 pm

ForthWall

ForthWall
Member (Kuyrut)
Member (Kuyrut)

bigro wrote:Well you clearly want me gone, toodles~

Thought you weren't that butt hurt, but yokays, have fun Smile

43Attention Observers - Page 2 Empty Re: Attention Observers Thu Jan 31, 2013 8:14 am

bigro

bigro

oh forthie~ always a charmer~

nah, it's not like I do much here anyways so meh, I can do what I do now purple. If I feel like it, I'll be back, otherwise I'll just do what I do when I do what I do doing whatever it is that a bigro even does.

No hard feelings, not even hard objects in asses makin mah dern rear end hurt.

For roleplay matters, just see it as a lack of the ridiculous that is Akemoor, I mean god damn that place is silly. Razz

(p.s, toodles means nothing, you'll never be free~)

44Attention Observers - Page 2 Empty Re: Attention Observers Thu Jan 31, 2013 3:38 pm

kj34

kj34
Member (Paradise)
Member (Paradise)

Well it seems we can't shake bigro XD.

Come back soon now!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum