The United Sovereign Nations
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The United Sovereign Nations

You are not connected. Please login or register

GAW II

+10
Jon
Willem
Kurt
ForthWall
Sauberbmw
Carl
YingBlanc
kj34
Scotch Moen
Jack
14 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 12 ... 23  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 23]

26GAW II - Page 2 Empty Re: GAW II Fri Nov 23, 2012 1:07 am

Carl

Carl

LOL Razz

Exclusive Economic Zone—the area extending 200 nm (which is around 230 miles). From the baseline except when the space between two countries is less than 400 nm.

http://oktimes.canadian-forum.com

27GAW II - Page 2 Empty Re: GAW II Fri Nov 23, 2012 10:33 pm

Jack

Jack
Member (Acadia & Valessia)

Meh. Anyway, let's continue this. Razz I don't have to worry about Okaiken because of Article 9. Devil

Construction of the Border Wall is almost complete. Any trespassers will be shot dead. Acadia warns other nations to not interfere with the passing of the Marqualis or Acadian ships. In related news, Acadia demands that Kaskaskia remove the embargo or Acadia will not allow Kaskaskian-bound ships to enter or outbound ships to depart.

28GAW II - Page 2 Empty Re: GAW II Sat Nov 24, 2012 12:57 am

Sauberbmw

Sauberbmw

Still passing through Razz lol

29GAW II - Page 2 Empty Re: GAW II Sat Nov 24, 2012 1:17 am

Jack

Jack

Fastforward 2 weeks maybe? Razz Lol.

30GAW II - Page 2 Empty Re: GAW II Sat Nov 24, 2012 1:24 am

Sauberbmw

Sauberbmw

I was thinking 1 week, since my ships were on full steam aha tho u have to roleplay what has happened for that week or two Razz

31GAW II - Page 2 Empty Re: GAW II Sat Nov 24, 2012 1:32 am

Jack

Jack

A week is fine, I had some ideas but it's late right now and I can't remember them. D:

32GAW II - Page 2 Empty Re: GAW II Sun Nov 25, 2012 7:16 pm

Jack

Jack

Let's get this going. Razz

The Marqualis ships arrive near the coast of Folland with an Acadian Destroyer Ship. The AIA has captured a team of Folland operatives that will be tried for espionage, and will likely never return to their nation again.

I know Mike will want to his navy stuff here. Razz

33GAW II - Page 2 Empty Re: GAW II Sun Nov 25, 2012 9:50 pm

Scotch Moen

Scotch Moen
Member (Folland)
Member (Folland)

Aw hellll naw!

The government of Folland begins negotiations for the captured Rangers, knowing they've been compromised. At the same time the Folland Cilician fleet comes in between the Marqualis fleet and Folland shores, blockading the foreign fleet. Chancellor Moen demands they stay out of Folland waters and any instance to cross is considered a hostile act.

In order to prepare defenses, the Army and National Guard begins to set up surface to air missile batteries along the west coast near major metro areas.

http://www.dehyan.deviantart.com

34GAW II - Page 2 Empty Re: GAW II Sun Nov 25, 2012 10:33 pm

Jack

Jack

A nuclear bomb has been successfully tested in Fraesia today with more to come. Chief Ambassador Williams is open to negotiations for the captured Folls. They will be returned safely if Folland agrees to never invade Acadia or Fraesia again. (Yes, that does include covert operations. This same deal was made with the Soviet Union after the CIA Bay of Pigs Operation in Cuba.)Acadia will send more ships through the Ruteria Canal to meet with the ships currently there. They will heed Folland's warning to not enter Folland waters but will remain watchful of the Folland fleet.

Whoa, lots of stuff there. Razz I like how in the Okaiken thread, Folland and Acadia are good friends, but here, well...

35GAW II - Page 2 Empty Re: GAW II Sun Nov 25, 2012 11:43 pm

Sauberbmw

Sauberbmw

Marqualis Naval Ships will head to the Folland governments wish though it warns that any aggression will be dealt with swiftly. The Soldiers begin unloading and preparing to head to Fraesia where they are expected to be station for a possible war

36GAW II - Page 2 Empty Re: GAW II Fri Jan 11, 2013 7:40 am

Scotch Moen

Scotch Moen
Member (Folland)
Member (Folland)

Not to be too terribly un-punctual, I really should keep this up. D:

Chancellor Moen, through a secure communique to the Acadian President assures that no Folland military forces will cross the eastern border into Fraesia, including "Special Operations" units. Folland will cease all international operations in exchange for the captured Rangers as well as assurances that Acadian and Marqualis forces already stationed in Fraesia remain several hundred miles away from the Folland/Fraesia border, suggesting the creation of a demilitarized-zone.

Over to the west, the Cilician fleet remains patrolling the Folland west coast, keeping a careful eye on the Marqualis and Acadian fleets. Defenses continue to be set up along the coast at points of strategic value, insuring the safety of the mainland. In the meantime, Folland's island province of Lomni and it's small military contingent has been put on high alert in case of attack or occupation.

Diplomats from the Folland government continue to try to negotiate for Acadia to withdraw it's nuclear weapons from Fraesia as soon as possible, claiming it to be a gross act of belligerency against all of Euphemia.

http://www.dehyan.deviantart.com

37GAW II - Page 2 Empty Re: GAW II Fri Jan 11, 2013 10:38 pm

Jack

Jack

Ooh, this again! Smile I guess I should keep up with the title and have more imperialism. This will be fun.    And a DMZ, very creative Mike.  I like it.  We will be a mix of North/South Korea and East/West Berlin.

Acadia will wait for approval from Marqualis before agreeing to a DMZ.  

I think for war purposes we can say that Acadia has the stronger army and ground forces while Folland has, by far, a dominant navy and sea force.  

In recent news, Acadia has completed the Invasion of Hedjaz and has seized control of the nation.  Guerrilla-Warfare is still a threat, however, and the military is on high alert.

I think we need some more information on Ivouixkaw.  Is Folland still there? (I think you should say yes, in case Acadia gets any ideas)  Also, diplomats won't do anything.  We have a radical right wing dude as our president. Razz

38GAW II - Page 2 Empty Re: GAW II Sat Jan 12, 2013 8:18 pm

Jack

Jack

Bump. Razz

Mike, Abe? Where are you?

39GAW II - Page 2 Empty Re: GAW II Sat Jan 12, 2013 11:10 pm

ForthWall

ForthWall
Member (Kuyrut)
Member (Kuyrut)

Kuyrutian Government restricts flights to Acadia but will retain a neutral status with all Euphemian Nations.

The president of Kuyrut calls upon the leader of Folland and Okaiken to discuss international matters.

40GAW II - Page 2 Empty Re: GAW II Sat Jan 12, 2013 11:48 pm

Jack

Jack

Acadia and Shayden co-launch a hooker strike at Kuyrut. Razz

41GAW II - Page 2 Empty Re: GAW II Sat Jan 12, 2013 11:49 pm

ForthWall

ForthWall
Member (Kuyrut)
Member (Kuyrut)

dammit, Kuyrut attacks with a bacon hooker strike!

42GAW II - Page 2 Empty Re: GAW II Sat Jan 12, 2013 11:50 pm

Kurt

Kurt
Admin (Shayden)
Admin (Shayden)

Shayden approves, and the period-cursed hookers were struck into Kuyrut.

43GAW II - Page 2 Empty Re: GAW II Sat Jan 12, 2013 11:51 pm

Willem

Willem
Member (Bruellen)
Member (Bruellen)

The Staatenbund de Brullen Reich, offer the Kuyrutian people medical care for the infections.

44GAW II - Page 2 Empty Re: GAW II Sat Jan 12, 2013 11:56 pm

ForthWall

ForthWall
Member (Kuyrut)
Member (Kuyrut)

^ dude its not literal Razz

45GAW II - Page 2 Empty Re: GAW II Sun Jan 13, 2013 12:00 am

Carl

Carl

FAIL WILL Razz

Okaiken remains on its neutral stance towards the Euphemian nations, stating that by getting involved in such conflicts it would spread instability into more areas.

Oh and Okaiken approves of sending free condoms to Kuyrut

http://oktimes.canadian-forum.com

46GAW II - Page 2 Empty Re: GAW II Sun Jan 13, 2013 12:02 am

Willem

Willem
Member (Bruellen)
Member (Bruellen)

I know fool
But hookers are dangerous things Razz

47GAW II - Page 2 Empty Re: GAW II Sun Jan 13, 2013 12:16 am

Jack

Jack

LOL guys. Very Happy

48GAW II - Page 2 Empty Re: GAW II Sun Jan 13, 2013 2:14 am

Sauberbmw

Sauberbmw

Sorry was working Razz

Marqualis will agree to a DMZ however, with certain expectations. The DMZ will extend 500 meters on both sides with the Folland military as well as the Acadian/Marqualis coalition patrolling the borders. Neither side will have any aggression toward the other. Such actions will be considered a declaration of war. The zone, which is 1 km in length, will be considered no mans land and will require all residents to be moved out of this area. No military on either side will be allowed to deploy any weapons, including mines, Autonomous vehicles etc.

The Marqualis ships will keep a close eye on the Folland navy as precious cargo is carried on board. However, the navy does request that no weapon be pointed in any direction towards the group or swift actions will be taken with dire consequences.

The hooker strike LOL

49GAW II - Page 2 Empty Re: GAW II Sun Jan 13, 2013 4:15 am

Jon

Jon
First Minister (Kaskaskia & Insulo)
First Minister (Kaskaskia & Insulo)

(Assuming the Embargo is in effect in this alternate reality)

THURSDAY: Upon the announcement plans by the new moderate government to give into Acadian demands and remove the embargo results in massive protests erupt in several major Kaskaskian Cities. Some of the protests, especially in Jonesboro, devolve into riots. The increasingly radical Kaskaskian Independence Front seizes the opportunity while police and security forces are distracted to launch several car bombings of Acadian-owned businesses and abducts an Acadian government official thought to be in Kaskaskia to work for an end to the embargo. Nineteen people are killed, 10 of which Acadian citizens. The government condemns the attacks but they are met with celebration in some of the more conservative region of the country.

SATURDAY: An attempted KIF coup is repelled by Belleville Police and Security Forces, but the Vice President is gravely injured before he can be secured. The police are losing control in some areas of Kaskaskia due to protests and riots caused by both opposition to Acadian imperialism and supply shortages. Curfews are in effect and the military has been deployed in Jonesboro.

50GAW II - Page 2 Empty Re: GAW II Sun Jan 13, 2013 5:49 pm

Jack

Jack

Whoa, Jon! Smile

The Acadian government condemns the attacks but understands that it is out of the Kaskaskian Government's control. The AIA will be very carefully watching, and is on the verge of acting.
And of course, if you need help, just request it. Wink

That's good, Abe, very specific. Razz

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 23]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 12 ... 23  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum