The United Sovereign Nations
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The United Sovereign Nations

You are not connected. Please login or register

Declined | Removal of Levels of Membership

+5
Carl
Jack
Scotch Moen
Daniel
Will
9 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Ratify this proposal?

Declined | Removal of Levels of Membership  - Page 2 Pollle1040%Declined | Removal of Levels of Membership  - Page 2 Pollri10 40% [ 4 ]
Declined | Removal of Levels of Membership  - Page 2 Pollle1060%Declined | Removal of Levels of Membership  - Page 2 Pollri10 60% [ 6 ]
Total Votes : 10

Poll closed

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Scotch Moen

Scotch Moen
Member (Folland)
Member (Folland)

After being forgotten since early June, I'm placing this to a vote so we can get it through. To recap, Will want's to Abolish the ranks of Full Member, Ambassadorial Member, and BAT Member, and replace them with just Member, and Observer.

Voted.

http://www.dehyan.deviantart.com

Kurt

Kurt
Admin (Shayden)
Admin (Shayden)

Voted.

Will

Will
Member (GSK)

voted

YingBlanc

YingBlanc

Voted

It's probably to late to add on as well but instead of just Member and Observer, why not have one for Ministers so people know who the incumbent ministers are? And I guess that the Admins and Cabinate will stay same?

Qorten

Qorten
Member (Ami Confederation)

Voted.

Carl

Carl

Voted No.

Remember the June Crisis? How about the foiled multiple applications by Pat? If we removed the levels of membership, members (even if they only have 5 days stay in the USNW) will have the ability to run for office. Sure there are elections, but then if one member created multiple accounts, it would cause trouble. Neutral

http://oktimes.canadian-forum.com

voted.

Jack

Jack
Member (Acadia & Valessia)
Member (Acadia & Valessia)

Voted.

Will

Will
Member (GSK)

ArrowHead wrote:Voted No.

Remember the June Crisis? How about the foiled multiple applications by Pat? If we removed the levels of membership, members (even if they only have 5 days stay in the USNW) will have the ability to run for office. Sure there are elections, but then if one member created multiple accounts, it would cause trouble. Neutral

There is a provision in the Charter that states you have to be a member for five months in the USNW to run for executive office or three months for a ministry.

Daniel

Daniel

Voted no; even with the five/three months provision, the multiple-account thing could be a problem if they remain uncaught for long enough. Remember how long Pat's first clone account went undetected?

kj34

kj34
Member (Paradise)
Member (Paradise)

I voted no, only because there is a sense of identification one gets with the setup. also there's really only 4 levels anyway and one is never used.

YingBlanc

YingBlanc

hmmm...I withdraw my vote and revote for No

Scotch Moen

Scotch Moen
Member (Folland)
Member (Folland)

This proposal has been declined and will be locked.

http://www.dehyan.deviantart.com

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum