The United Sovereign Nations
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The United Sovereign Nations

You are not connected. Please login or register

Follandan Informer

+22
Agunter999
SimEmirate
Chris
Juls
Chip
Psihomode
Willem
Trevy
ForthWall
Sauberbmw
stanislavsoltys
Kurt
Qorten
kj34
Jack
YingBlanc
Fox
Jon
Daniel
Will
Carl
Scotch Moen
26 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 17 ... 23  Next

Go down  Message [Page 12 of 23]

276Follandan Informer - Page 12 Empty Re: Follandan Informer Thu Aug 29, 2013 7:04 am

Willem

Willem
Member (Bruellen)
Member (Bruellen)

Silly Folland. Razz

277Follandan Informer - Page 12 Empty Re: Follandan Informer Thu Aug 29, 2013 7:07 am

Daniel

Daniel

Reminds me of when one central American country "accidentally" invaded another recently, and then blamed it on GPS problems... except they went much farther before leaving; they dredged rivers, chopped down acres of protected forest, set up a large campsite for their forces, and tore down the flag of the country they were invading and replaced it with their own. Razz

278Follandan Informer - Page 12 Empty Re: Follandan Informer Thu Aug 29, 2013 9:04 pm

Jack

Jack
Member (Acadia & Valessia)

Lol, Daniel. Razz I don't think they were very honest.

279Follandan Informer - Page 12 Empty Re: Follandan Informer Fri Aug 30, 2013 1:05 am

Willem

Willem
Member (Bruellen)
Member (Bruellen)

Apparently they were using Google Maps. They are obviously to blame. Razz

280Follandan Informer - Page 12 Empty Re: Follandan Informer Fri Aug 30, 2013 1:31 am

Scotch Moen

Scotch Moen
Member (Folland)
Member (Folland)

Additional Info on Latest;

More details were released by the Military concerning the accidental landing of Follandan paratroopers on a Kuyrutian island. On top of an unusual but catastrophic system malfunction in the UT-130's Navigational systems, the incident was also found to be attributed by Pilot Error. Military officials also stated that the Flight would have been warned/aborted by the Pilots when Kuyrutian Air Traffic Controllers attempted to establish communications, however part of the Training Exercise was to have the Pilots carry out the mission while Radio Silent. These all led to the cause of the incident. The Military has not stated what it will do over the Pilot's part in the Incident.

http://www.dehyan.deviantart.com

281Follandan Informer - Page 12 Empty Re: Follandan Informer Sat Aug 31, 2013 12:29 am

Jack

Jack

Lol. Razz

282Follandan Informer - Page 12 Empty Re: Follandan Informer Sat Aug 31, 2013 2:04 am

Carl

Carl

All I can say is "oops"! Razz

http://oktimes.canadian-forum.com

283Follandan Informer - Page 12 Empty Re: Follandan Informer Sat Aug 31, 2013 6:05 am

Daniel

Daniel

I share Carl's sentiment. Razz

284Follandan Informer - Page 12 Empty Re: Follandan Informer Sun Sep 01, 2013 6:20 pm

Chris

Chris
Member (Mitron)
Member (Mitron)

I question the ability of your armed forces Razz

285Follandan Informer - Page 12 Empty Re: Follandan Informer Tue Sep 17, 2013 3:00 pm

Scotch Moen

Scotch Moen
Member (Folland)
Member (Folland)

Moen Administration Cuts Ties

After days of deliberation, Chancellor Moen and the High Council cut all financial ties with the Althenian nation of Bergenstein today, after it's national economy and market effectively collapsed. With it's local currency worth nothing, Folland forced corporations currently in business deals with Bergenstein to cease all dealings and to move their assets elsewhere in an effort to keep Folland's own Import/Export market from fluctuating. This has put a strain on local companies, and the sudden cease of trade with Bergenstein is expected to make a small, but recoverable impact on Folland's own economy.

286Follandan Informer - Page 12 Empty Re: Follandan Informer Tue Sep 17, 2013 9:51 pm

Jack

Jack

Acadia doesn't even know what Bergenstein is. Razz

287Follandan Informer - Page 12 Empty Re: Follandan Informer Tue Sep 17, 2013 10:11 pm

Chris

Chris
Member (Mitron)
Member (Mitron)

Lol Jack

Mitron is considering taking similar action. Mitron would like to attempt to remain uninvolved following the embarrassing mistake of sending peacekeeping troops from Abassid. Mitron will however help aid refugees in Abassid, purely on humanitarian grounds.

Secretly we'll probably arm the Modernists. We're getting stories of terrible atrocities by the Traditionalists.

288Follandan Informer - Page 12 Empty Re: Follandan Informer Wed Sep 18, 2013 3:04 am

SimEmirate

SimEmirate
Member (Abbasid and Kwangju)
Member (Abbasid and Kwangju)

Chris wrote:
Abassid
Abbasid, Chris Razz

Two countries can only do so much Razz

289Follandan Informer - Page 12 Empty Re: Follandan Informer Wed Sep 18, 2013 6:33 am

Chris

Chris
Member (Mitron)
Member (Mitron)

I always get that wrong! I don't know why but for some reason I can't remember the right way to spell it. D:

290Follandan Informer - Page 12 Empty Re: Follandan Informer Sun Sep 22, 2013 12:38 am

Scotch Moen

Scotch Moen
Member (Folland)
Member (Folland)

Today in the News,

Follandan Government Holdings increased today as an island in the southwest Cilician was purchased from Okaiken. The island is going to be primarily used by the Follandan Armed Forces for weapons testing and personnel training. News of the sudden Military expansion into the Cilician has been met with varied, mild views, as the world doesn't view Folland in an intimidating light.

A 14 year old girl was crowned with the Certificate of Scientific Achievement this week, the highest honor given to a young adult in the national community of Science. Kareen Nathe, a young budding Astrophysicist won the prize with her thesis on the hypothetical existence on a plane of space dubbed "Sub Space" which exists inside normal space. Sub Space has the potential of solving the problem of interstellar spaceflight, if Scientists can figure out a method of entering it in the first place.

291Follandan Informer - Page 12 Empty Re: Follandan Informer Sun Sep 22, 2013 12:41 am

Chris

Chris
Member (Mitron)
Member (Mitron)

Is this like the Bikini Atoll?

292Follandan Informer - Page 12 Empty Re: Follandan Informer Thu Sep 26, 2013 12:49 am

Scotch Moen

Scotch Moen
Member (Folland)
Member (Folland)

Scientists Arrested in Rural Lab

A group of 7 Scientists are behind bars tonight after being arrested for immoral practices. Local authorities investigated the lab after a volunteer lab assistant who approached the police reported suspicious experiments that were odd. After the investigation, it was found that experiments undergoing in the lab were geared toward effectively removing the pigment out of Neridean Males which causes the skin it's dark color. It's been later learned that the scientists are White Supremacists, and used Scientific means of removing the ethnicity by removing the genes necessary for the dark pigment. The evidence gathered from the Lab proved they were working on changing the pigment of Neridean Males, but wasn't geared toward Females.

Backlash through the media went crazy as people couldn't believe Science could be used in this manner. Many Neridean Euphemian support groups believe this to be a direct threat to their ethnicity.

293Follandan Informer - Page 12 Empty Re: Follandan Informer Thu Sep 26, 2013 6:28 am

Kurt

Kurt
Admin (Shayden)
Admin (Shayden)

Well, that doesn't sound dandy. Good thing they were arrested.

294Follandan Informer - Page 12 Empty Re: Follandan Informer Thu Sep 26, 2013 6:31 am

Chris

Chris
Member (Mitron)
Member (Mitron)

Racist jerks.

Mitron believes everyone should be treated equally regardless of race or ethnicity.

295Follandan Informer - Page 12 Empty Re: Follandan Informer Thu Sep 26, 2013 4:49 pm

Jack

Jack

Crazies.

296Follandan Informer - Page 12 Empty Re: Follandan Informer Thu Sep 26, 2013 7:03 pm

Carl

Carl

LOL those melanin experiments sure are interesting Razz

http://oktimes.canadian-forum.com

297Follandan Informer - Page 12 Empty Re: Follandan Informer Fri Sep 27, 2013 12:26 am

Willem

Willem
Member (Bruellen)
Member (Bruellen)

That's terrible. D:

But the way you explained it doesn't scientifically work... Razz

298Follandan Informer - Page 12 Empty Re: Follandan Informer Fri Sep 27, 2013 1:12 am

Scotch Moen

Scotch Moen
Member (Folland)
Member (Folland)

This is Adonia, I'm bending Science a little. Razz

...MAD SCIENCE!

299Follandan Informer - Page 12 Empty Re: Follandan Informer Fri Sep 27, 2013 5:56 pm

Chris

Chris
Member (Mitron)
Member (Mitron)

So Mike can bend science, but I can't move or get snow?

It just got serious all up in here xD

I'm wondering if these were higher up government scientists who had gone all freelance.

300Follandan Informer - Page 12 Empty Re: Follandan Informer Sun Sep 29, 2013 2:14 am

Scotch Moen

Scotch Moen
Member (Folland)
Member (Folland)

I said I bent science just a "little". Razz Science is capable of a great many thing, who's to say science can't find a way to alter a genome or something that would cause all naturally dark skinned men to be born white or at least significantly more fair. Genetic manipulation fools.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 12 of 23]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 17 ... 23  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum