The United Sovereign Nations
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The United Sovereign Nations

You are not connected. Please login or register

Going on Leave

+2
Will
Jon
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Going on Leave Empty Going on Leave Mon Mar 26, 2012 3:51 pm

Jon

Jon
First Minister (Kaskaskia & Insulo)

After taking a bit of time to think my situation through, I've decided to go on leave until I have graduated. I'm entering my last month and half of high school, and I wish to devote my time to my school work and everything else going on in my life right now. No offense to anyone here, I love you all, but real life is more important to me than anything on the internet. I had considered leaving completely, but have decided to enjoy at least one more summer in this union. As far as everything I'm doing in the union goes, I'd like to keep my ministry position because I do want to do things with my ministry, so maybe we could have an interim minister and then I could keep my position for when I return. I would also like to remain as an admin at least through the summer. I've decided because I really don't have the time and because there has been very little participation to hold off the Discovery Expo until I return, so that will likely be in Late May or June now, hopefully more people take part in that then. Thank you all for tolerating my unexplained absence these past few days.

I would like to talk to all the admins, I need to explain how to manage a few of the things that I normally do. Just PM with a time you can talk and we can set up some sort of meeting.

See you all in May,
Jon

Last edited by 2b2gbi on Mon Mar 26, 2012 4:03 pm; edited 1 time in total

2Going on Leave Empty Re: Going on Leave Mon Mar 26, 2012 4:00 pm

Will

Will
Member (GSK)

What's your ministries? If it's anything I know anything about I might take one over Smile Anything else you need done while you're gone I can help with too. Good luck with school jon Smile

3Going on Leave Empty Re: Going on Leave Mon Mar 26, 2012 4:02 pm

Jon

Jon

Oops... posted this in the SC4 discussion centre, fixed now.

I only have one ministry, it's the events one.

4Going on Leave Empty Re: Going on Leave Mon Mar 26, 2012 4:05 pm

Will

Will
Member (GSK)

Yeah, I love events, I'll take it for you Smile

5Going on Leave Empty Re: Going on Leave Mon Mar 26, 2012 4:10 pm

YingBlanc

YingBlanc

I love events to =3 Wiiiilllllllllll could I maybe co-run it with chuuuuuuuuu

6Going on Leave Empty Re: Going on Leave Mon Mar 26, 2012 5:04 pm

Will

Will
Member (GSK)

I'll take anything you've got to give, sure. Need Jon to give the go ahead though

7Going on Leave Empty Re: Going on Leave Mon Mar 26, 2012 5:17 pm

Daniel

Daniel

So that basically leaves half of our government actually functioning... well, good luck with finishing up high school Smile

If we are following the exact same pattern as last year (600 posts or less from January to March), then activity will pick up in May anyways. Wink

8Going on Leave Empty Re: Going on Leave Mon Mar 26, 2012 8:21 pm

Fox

Cya Jon.. best of luck with school.. it is the most important thing in your life right now, make sure you do yourself proud and don't stress.

Who will take over the simming of the UFFA?

9Going on Leave Empty Re: Going on Leave Mon Mar 26, 2012 9:04 pm

Will

Will
Member (GSK)

I can do it if I'm the interim guy anyway.

10Going on Leave Empty Re: Going on Leave Mon Mar 26, 2012 9:17 pm

Carl

Carl

cya Jon! Have a good school year!

http://oktimes.canadian-forum.com

11Going on Leave Empty Re: Going on Leave Sat Mar 31, 2012 3:11 am

Good luck with school Jon!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum