The United Sovereign Nations
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The United Sovereign Nations

You are not connected. Please login or register

Hanchoin Isle Crisis (Formerly S.O.S Received)

+6
Fox
Daniel
residentsim
stanislavsoltys
Carl
YingBlanc
10 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 5]

YingBlanc

YingBlanc

I did tell you fox, a million times the day you told me that idea -_-. Anyways I can fix it up xDxD

We have just gathered information that a dead body was found tied to a seat outside the Port Blessed Crown Court, with a note stapled to the skin saying "This was RHMF, the HQ bombing was not us, here's the clue." with an arrow pointing to the man in the chair. This supports the theory that it is another Terrorist Group blaming it on the RHMF. We are currently investigating this murder and will be back with news on the suspect/victim.

Thank you for listening.

Daniel

Daniel

Yup, it's as I said: someone else is blaming it on the RHMF Razz

I wonder who this someone else is... I hope they aren't going to strike at Francistown next D:

Carl

Carl

Okaiken has beefed up securities at airports and train stations.

Shayden next? D:

http://oktimes.canadian-forum.com

YingBlanc

YingBlanc

Today at 4pm in local time in Hanchoin Isle, a bus from the airport of the island was boarded by 2 gun-men wearing balaclavas. They ordered the bus to be driven to a remote road in the mountains of the island and from there we don't know what exactly went down, but a service truck going to an antenna near the road saw the bus parked on the side of the road and decided to call it in, when police arrived backed up by 4 members of multiple armies, they found that all 16 passengers including 2 children, bus driver and the holiday rep. in the bus had been shot dead.

It seems they were shot multiply with machine guns and most died instantly. We are sure that this is RHMF since the windscreen had "This was also RHMF and not 'the fakes'." we think referencing the HQ Bombing a few days ago, the shooters were not found near the bus and we are currently operating an island wide search for them and their machine guns which are in fact illegal in Hanchoin Isle. We are also investigating and would like to ask if any countries the victims were from would like to aid with the investigation or search if not already.

The countries the victims were from were; Grand Aescail, Malo, Possilipo and Okaiken

If any member of the public sees them or any army members, do not confront on your own, these men are armed and highly dangerous and will most likely shoot to kill.

-Foreign Minister Edward Leddger and Minister of Defence William Bissan

Daniel

Daniel

The GNS Solidarity, which has been patrolling the area for the past few days, will make a stop at Hanchoin tomorrow to allow a small search team to disembark.

Carl

Carl

Okay, this is escalating closer and closer to a global crisis... D:

but Okaiken can't still declare war D: Razz

If you would like, the Senate will vote on whether to send troops to maintain more order if you'd like?

Daniel

Daniel

At this rate, we might be having to call for the United Forces soon Razz

YingBlanc

YingBlanc

Things are all quiet in Hanchoin Isle while the search for the gunmen still is under-way. Yet we have the first case of a Helespetroikan being killed in this war actually in our capital Port Blessed. I will let the Chief Constable take over here.
-----
We have been informed of a murder in Port Blessed. A Aescailian man who is from Helespetroikan decent has been killed in his imported food shop. We believe this to be an act of hate. We have apprehended a suspect and are currently investigating although it looks like it was a gang related hate crime as he is from a rather infamous gang from Port Blessed. This is not a major gang like a mob style, but more of a "chav" style I believe is the used word for these cases. The dead body has been requested to be sent to be buried with the family grave in Helespetroika. We send condolences to his family and we do not tolerate gangland shootings of this manner.
-----
In other news, we have gathered from Helespetroika that the Hanchoin Takeover Movement has applied and past to be an official political party. We see why Helespetroika has done so (because they've only protested, no crime involved and they have a popular mission that they will solve in peaceful terms if elected.) and we cannot have any hand in the election progress of a non-union country as far as we know of. We only hope that the results are best and that the Hanchoin Takeover Movement stays only that, a movement.

Also we do declare today that the 3rd bomber, who was responsible for the Supermarket Bombing a bit back, has finally been arrested after a large search. He is currently awaiting trial.

Thank you for listening and all your help.

Hey in your opinion, are events moving to fast or??

Daniel

Daniel

Hey in your opinion, are events moving to fast or??
No, I think this is going on pretty good so far Smile

The events are starting to get more ominous each day D:

YingBlanc

YingBlanc

LIVE FROM HANCHOIN ISLE

We are live in Hanchoin Isle where the vessels from the first incident originated from, The search for the gun-men has stopped but now we are in the middle of a hostage crisis, we have armed men ready if they try anything and our negotiator is on his way to Hanchoin, yet we feel it may take to long, we ask for any countries who are closer and have a hostage negotiator to come and help with the crisis.

This started 15 minuets ago when they arrived at the docks, appearing to be waiting for an escape boat, the patrol there saw and called on back-up, when they knew we arrived, they boarded a fishing boat, luckily with only captain on-board and took him hostage.

----

In other news in Helespetroika they have captured the members of the RHMF responsible for planting the bomb that took out one of their politicians and family. They have been sentenced to life.

Carl

Carl

D: Oh noes!!! D:

Fox

ok

Daniel

Daniel

Would the Hanchoinese people accept the services of the Grandian negotiator on board the cruiser?

YingBlanc

YingBlanc

We thank Grand for it's offer of the negotiator onboard of your cruiser in Hanchoin and we accept.

Fox

good

YingBlanc

YingBlanc

((lets just say it was solved with the day after or something so there isn't a massive gap between the hostage crisis and whatever the next will be...xDxD sorry))

Carl

Carl

Razz LOOOOOOL Razz Razz

Daniel

Daniel

Well, that's good to hear... I guess Razz

Fox

Any further updates?

YingBlanc

YingBlanc

Not as of now, we are proud to say it's finally quiet for now in Hanchoin. If this lasts, no idea, but as of now it's peaceful all be it tense as well.

Fox

This is good news!

Daniel

Daniel

Fantastic Smile

I suppose the cruiser should be heading back soon now...

YingBlanc

YingBlanc

I suppose, we thank Grand and Belluterra for helping us with the cruiser on the island, we just hope it doesn't pick up again when you leave.

Daniel

Daniel

After it departs from Hanchoin for its voyage back to Grand tomorrow, the Solidarity will stop in Gamat, where the Queen-Empress of the Imperial Federal Kingdom, currently visiting her home country, will board the vessel for part of the journey home.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 5]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum