The United Sovereign Nations
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The United Sovereign Nations

You are not connected. Please login or register

"Crisis in the East" - A Resolution

+2
Jack
Trevy
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1"Crisis in the East" - A Resolution Empty "Crisis in the East" - A Resolution Wed Jan 23, 2013 2:33 pm

Trevy

Trevy
Member (New Terrance)
Member (New Terrance)

[Jan 23, 2013]
If you don't remember here is what has happened so far:

1. Assassination of Venland President Wilhelm Van Vijfeijken.
2. Aquilonian Special Forces claim responsibility for the Assassination of   Venland President.
3. President Van Vijfeijken passes away. His son Otto Van Vijfeijken assumes role as President.
4. Otto Van Vijfeijken announces war on Aquilonia.
5. Quechina join QVC (Quechina, Venland, Cillcian)to attack Aquilonia.
6.President Cody Limberg of New Terrance remains neutral.
7. Aquilonia launches full scale invasion of Quechina and Venland. (Gezag= leveled; Venlandese Capital= decimated)
8. State of Emergency declared in Gezag, Raakstad, London, Txipala, Uuruvia, Angelorium, and Gatliff.
9. "Everyone flee's to New Terrance"
10. The Imperial Federal Kingdom dispatched the Grandian North Fleet to aid in the ongoing civilian evacuations.
11. Quechina President and other Government officials flee to the countryside south of London.
12. Calman and Aquilonian Naval forces intercept the Grandian Navy at East Mnopa.
13. The Imperial Federal Kingdom declares war on the Republic of Calman and the Kingdom of Aquilonia with NO intentions of offensive-warfare.
14. New Terrance announced it will send forces into London & Quechina in order to bring stability to the area.

As you know the "Crisis" has been on the downlow since then and at a stand still since Will left. So I'm the only one left on Carreon and must bring order.....
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Crisis in the East" - A Resolution Version19carreon
Political Map of Carreon after point 14...

15. Police forces within London, Quechina have held the Aquilonian Army at a stand still.
16. New Terrance forces along with whats left of the Quechina Defense Sector pushed the Aquilonian forces out of London and all major cities in Quechina.
17. Corruption within the Aquilonian Government are revealed leading to turmoil within the state. Many rebel forces began to spring up mainly within the Eastern part of Aquilonia.
18. Aquilonian forces within Quechina and Venland retreat.
19. Venland is left almost completely in ruins. New Terrance President Cody Limberg tries to send help but the President (Dictator) of Venland refuses.
20. Aquilonian Military forces take over the state.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[Jan 28, 2013]

"Crisis in the East" - A Resolution Groupswp

21. The state of Aquilonia is divided between two fighting groups. The Taitia in the West and the Stivaios in the East.
22. Venland tightens security unites along the New Terrance borders. Venland President Otto Van Vijfeijken declares no citizen is to enter or exit into New Terrance.
23. Quechina aides the Stivaios military group in Aquilonia.
24. The economies of Bovina and Mintonae (Two small countries on the eastern border of New Terrance) collapse in efforts to revitalize Venland.
25. New Chatam and Trentannia aide the Taitia military group in Aquilonia.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
[Jan 29, 2013]

26. Aquilonian Military head the Taitia.
27. Quechina and Venland enter into a recovery period and also a Military Revolution. New Terrance and many other nations across Adonia aide Quechina in its recovery and Military Revolution. Venland extract enormous amounts of money from its people due to the lack of fund from Bovina and Mintonae to pay for its Military Revolution.
28. Stivaio's demand freedom from the Aquilonian Government and the Taitia.
29. New Terrance aide the Stivaio's in their push for sovereignty.
30. The Bovina and Mintonae Convention takes place. The leaders from both countries and New Terrance attend. The convention is to bring about economic stimulus to the collapsed economies of Bovina and Mintonae.

[Aug 20, 2013]

31. Slow recovery for Bovina and Mintonae result in an application for New Terrance Statehood.
32. Military Revolution within Quechina builds a strong economy and military resulting in almost complete recovery from the Aquilonian attacks.
33. Military Revolution within Venland destroys Venlands economy. President, Otto Van Vijfeijken wins election and declares himself Emperor of the Venlavenders.
34. Otto' declares Bovina and Mintonae traders and withdraws all financial aid from the country (troops, bases stay).
35. Polls within Bovina and Mintonae show approval of New Terrance Statehood.
36. New Terrance reviews Statehood request.

Last edited by trevy on Tue Aug 20, 2013 5:06 pm; edited 6 times in total (Reason for editing : update*)

2"Crisis in the East" - A Resolution Empty Re: "Crisis in the East" - A Resolution Wed Jan 23, 2013 5:31 pm

Jack

Jack
Member (Acadia & Valessia)

This probably ended a long time ago. Razz I think it's up to you to come up with how it ended. But both sides seemed pretty angry so I don't think it would end well for either.

3"Crisis in the East" - A Resolution Empty Re: "Crisis in the East" - A Resolution Wed Jan 23, 2013 5:49 pm

Trevy

Trevy
Member (New Terrance)
Member (New Terrance)

Yeah Jack, that's what I'm doing geez Razz. Ill be adding to it.

4"Crisis in the East" - A Resolution Empty Re: "Crisis in the East" - A Resolution Wed Jan 23, 2013 5:54 pm

Jack

Jack

Trevy wrote:So I'm the only one left on Carreon and must bring order.....
Trevy wrote:that's what I'm doing geez
LOL I know. Razz Acadia didn't get involved in this because of the Fraesian War, but let me know if you need any help.

5"Crisis in the East" - A Resolution Empty Re: "Crisis in the East" - A Resolution Wed Jan 23, 2013 6:04 pm

Trevy

Trevy
Member (New Terrance)
Member (New Terrance)

That I will do Jack, I've been thinking about it for a while now and I think I got a idea.

6"Crisis in the East" - A Resolution Empty Re: "Crisis in the East" - A Resolution Wed Jan 23, 2013 6:42 pm

Carl

Carl

Article 9 Razz

But yeah, it's up to you Razz

http://oktimes.canadian-forum.com

7"Crisis in the East" - A Resolution Empty Re: "Crisis in the East" - A Resolution Wed Jan 23, 2013 7:06 pm

Trevy

Trevy
Member (New Terrance)
Member (New Terrance)

Carl, I keep coming across this article 9 you speak of. And since I'm constantly out of the loop you got to catch me up Razz .

8"Crisis in the East" - A Resolution Empty Re: "Crisis in the East" - A Resolution Wed Jan 23, 2013 7:39 pm

Jack

Jack

LOL

The infamous Article 9 is part of the Sanese constitution that forces Okaiken to remain neutral. The wiki is down, so I can't get the exact text. Razz

9"Crisis in the East" - A Resolution Empty Re: "Crisis in the East" - A Resolution Wed Jan 23, 2013 8:00 pm

Carl

Carl

Actually, I have it here! XD

ARTICLE 9. Aspiring sincerely to an international peace based on justice and order, the Sanese people forever renounce war as a sovereign right of the nation and the threat or use of force as means of settling international disputes. (2) To accomplish the aim of the preceding paragraph, land, sea, and air forces, as well as other war potential, will never be maintained. The right of belligerency of the state will not be recognized.

10"Crisis in the East" - A Resolution Empty Re: "Crisis in the East" - A Resolution Mon Jan 28, 2013 1:01 am

Trevy

Trevy
Member (New Terrance)
Member (New Terrance)

*Updated*

11"Crisis in the East" - A Resolution Empty Re: "Crisis in the East" - A Resolution Mon Jan 28, 2013 2:55 am

Scotch Moen

Scotch Moen
Member (Folland)
Member (Folland)

Yyyyup, good ol' Art9.

I was wondering about this one. Didn't I even try to get involved once? Not sure.

http://www.dehyan.deviantart.com

12"Crisis in the East" - A Resolution Empty Re: "Crisis in the East" - A Resolution Mon Jan 28, 2013 12:24 pm

Trevy

Trevy
Member (New Terrance)
Member (New Terrance)

Its possible Mike, but I think most people just stayed neutral. Im planning on keeping it that way, unless someone wants to step in and make it more interesting. Have at it, Im open to changes.

13"Crisis in the East" - A Resolution Empty Re: "Crisis in the East" - A Resolution Tue Jan 29, 2013 11:26 am

Trevy

Trevy
Member (New Terrance)
Member (New Terrance)

*updated*

14"Crisis in the East" - A Resolution Empty Re: "Crisis in the East" - A Resolution Tue Jan 29, 2013 6:31 pm

Carl

Carl

Okaiken would like to provide aid to the 2 Economically Affected Nations in Carreon.

15"Crisis in the East" - A Resolution Empty Re: "Crisis in the East" - A Resolution Tue Jan 29, 2013 7:34 pm

Will

Will
Member (GSK)

MAI WAR D: I can't wait to see Smile

16"Crisis in the East" - A Resolution Empty Re: "Crisis in the East" - A Resolution Wed Jan 30, 2013 12:42 am

Trevy

Trevy
Member (New Terrance)
Member (New Terrance)

Surprised its... WILL! What you think so far? And can anyone guess where its going?

17"Crisis in the East" - A Resolution Empty Re: "Crisis in the East" - A Resolution Tue Aug 20, 2013 5:07 pm

Trevy

Trevy
Member (New Terrance)
Member (New Terrance)

*Updated* August 20, 2013

18"Crisis in the East" - A Resolution Empty Re: "Crisis in the East" - A Resolution Tue Aug 20, 2013 7:05 pm

Jack

Jack

Imperialism! Razz New Terrance is going to be annexing states? D:

19"Crisis in the East" - A Resolution Empty Re: "Crisis in the East" - A Resolution Tue Aug 20, 2013 7:32 pm

Trevy

Trevy
Member (New Terrance)
Member (New Terrance)

Progressive Imperialism, Jack.

20"Crisis in the East" - A Resolution Empty Re: "Crisis in the East" - A Resolution Tue Aug 20, 2013 7:48 pm

Chris

Chris
Member (Mitron)
Member (Mitron)

Are you....back? Lol you've like never been here my whole time Trevy Razz It's about time you came back! lol

21"Crisis in the East" - A Resolution Empty Re: "Crisis in the East" - A Resolution Tue Aug 20, 2013 11:01 pm

Trevy

Trevy
Member (New Terrance)
Member (New Terrance)

I try to be here as much as I can. Between school, work, real life, and actually playing SC4 its tough lol. But I think everyone is starting or has already started school this week. I start tomorrow Neutral 

22"Crisis in the East" - A Resolution Empty Re: "Crisis in the East" - A Resolution Tue Aug 20, 2013 11:13 pm

Chris

Chris
Member (Mitron)
Member (Mitron)

I don't think we've formally met so hello Very Happy I start tmrw too. I couldn't sleep. =P

23"Crisis in the East" - A Resolution Empty Re: "Crisis in the East" - A Resolution Wed Aug 21, 2013 7:54 pm

Trevy

Trevy
Member (New Terrance)
Member (New Terrance)

I think we did a few weeks ago on another topic, but anywho hi! If you havent yet, you should check out what has happened on Carreon. I pretty much have summed it up but for more details check this out http://www.usnw.net/t1411-aquilonia-news-crisis-in-the-east?highlight=Aquilonia.

24"Crisis in the East" - A Resolution Empty Re: "Crisis in the East" - A Resolution Wed Aug 21, 2013 8:55 pm

Chris

Chris
Member (Mitron)
Member (Mitron)

I must of forgot, you've been gone a while Razz I understand that stuff gets in the way though.
I see you have all those little countries for whatever rps you want Razz Must be awesome.

25"Crisis in the East" - A Resolution Empty Re: "Crisis in the East" - A Resolution Wed Aug 21, 2013 9:22 pm

Jack

Jack

Progressive imperialism. Razz Acadia has done some of that. Devil

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum