The United Sovereign Nations
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The United Sovereign Nations

You are not connected. Please login or register

List of Adonian Nations

+8
Willem
Chris
Jon
Agunter999
Scotch Moen
Jack
Will
Carl
12 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

26List of Adonian Nations - Page 2 Empty Re: List of Adonian Nations Wed Oct 30, 2013 4:20 pm

Agunter999

Member (Bergenstein & Kallvarde)

Untealistic to change it

27List of Adonian Nations - Page 2 Empty Re: List of Adonian Nations Wed Oct 30, 2013 4:58 pm

Jon

Jon
First Minister (Kaskaskia & Insulo)
First Minister (Kaskaskia & Insulo)

I honestly think it's fine the way it is, we have a nice mix of country sizes.

28List of Adonian Nations - Page 2 Empty Re: List of Adonian Nations Wed Oct 30, 2013 6:05 pm

Agunter999

^^^^^Agreed

29List of Adonian Nations - Page 2 Empty Re: List of Adonian Nations Wed Oct 30, 2013 8:47 pm

Jack

Jack
Member (Acadia & Valessia)

I actually did remove a lot of tiny countries. (Some didn't even have names!) Razz But I agree that Adonia is fine the way it is now.

30List of Adonian Nations - Page 2 Empty Re: List of Adonian Nations Wed Oct 30, 2013 10:04 pm

Chris

Chris
Member (Mitron)
Member (Mitron)

I don't mind it either way. Razz Now about me acquiring that tropical Mitron...Skype Jack. xD

31List of Adonian Nations - Page 2 Empty Re: List of Adonian Nations Thu Oct 31, 2013 5:27 am

Agunter999

Also Jack, Utrecht cannot be called that, that area is not Dutch and Utrecht is super Dutch.

32List of Adonian Nations - Page 2 Empty Re: List of Adonian Nations Thu Nov 21, 2013 11:33 pm

Willem

Willem
Member (Bruellen)
Member (Bruellen)

Utrecht is a North Brüllan town. Razz

Yo, Carl, fix my name. Razz

33List of Adonian Nations - Page 2 Empty Re: List of Adonian Nations Thu Nov 21, 2013 11:36 pm

Carl

Carl

I ain't putting double dots over that u (you know, cause this is Trentannian?) Razz

http://oktimes.canadian-forum.com

34List of Adonian Nations - Page 2 Empty Re: List of Adonian Nations Fri Nov 22, 2013 12:00 am

Willem

Willem
Member (Bruellen)
Member (Bruellen)

Then make it Bruellen. Razz

35List of Adonian Nations - Page 2 Empty Re: List of Adonian Nations Fri Nov 22, 2013 12:37 am

SimEmirate

SimEmirate
Member (Abbasid and Kwangju)
Member (Abbasid and Kwangju)

Why the extra 'e'? Razz

36List of Adonian Nations - Page 2 Empty Re: List of Adonian Nations Fri Nov 22, 2013 12:38 am

Chris

Chris
Member (Mitron)
Member (Mitron)

Just call it Germany and let's all go home. xD

37List of Adonian Nations - Page 2 Empty Re: List of Adonian Nations Fri Nov 22, 2013 1:14 am

Willem

Willem
Member (Bruellen)
Member (Bruellen)

Because that's what it means, Dejon. Razz

38List of Adonian Nations - Page 2 Empty Re: List of Adonian Nations Fri Nov 22, 2013 10:07 pm

Jack

Jack

Ugh Will, stop making things difficult. Razz

39List of Adonian Nations - Page 2 Empty Re: List of Adonian Nations Sat Nov 23, 2013 6:20 am

Willem

Willem
Member (Bruellen)
Member (Bruellen)

Never. Razz

40List of Adonian Nations - Page 2 Empty Re: List of Adonian Nations Fri May 16, 2014 4:09 am

Scotch Moen

Scotch Moen
Member (Folland)
Member (Folland)

It'd be nice to have this list separated into groups by continent.

http://www.dehyan.deviantart.com

41List of Adonian Nations - Page 2 Empty Re: List of Adonian Nations Fri May 16, 2014 4:47 am

Willem

Willem
Member (Bruellen)
Member (Bruellen)

This is super outdated now. Razz

42List of Adonian Nations - Page 2 Empty Re: List of Adonian Nations Fri May 16, 2014 4:51 am

City_Master

City_Master
Member (Septentria)
Member (Septentria)

Just a bit. Razz

43List of Adonian Nations - Page 2 Empty Re: List of Adonian Nations Fri May 16, 2014 2:18 pm

Kurt

Kurt
Admin (Shayden)
Admin (Shayden)

Updated needed. Though the map is already going through an update anyway.

44List of Adonian Nations - Page 2 Empty Re: List of Adonian Nations Sat May 17, 2014 1:10 am

Carl

Carl

I will, when the map is done Wink

http://oktimes.canadian-forum.com

45List of Adonian Nations - Page 2 Empty Re: List of Adonian Nations Sat May 17, 2014 7:08 am

Kruness

Member (Batavia)

It's a bit outdated, Batavia is not in it Razz

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum