The United Sovereign Nations
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The United Sovereign Nations

You are not connected. Please login or register

Official List of USNW Nations by Area

+2
androidboi
Daniel
6 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1Official List of USNW Nations by Area Empty Official List of USNW Nations by Area Fri Dec 30, 2011 4:39 am

Last edited by Saathoff on Fri Dec 30, 2011 9:29 pm; edited 2 times in total

Daniel

Daniel

When I click the link, it sends me to the USNW Portal... Cross

Daniel wrote:When I click the link, it sends me to the USNW Portal... Cross
I think this is in the progress of being built (quote his message, you'll see lots of fancy stuff)

5Official List of USNW Nations by Area Empty Re: Official List of USNW Nations by Area Thu Jan 12, 2012 11:34 pm

androidboi

androidboi

well done Nate! props!

6Official List of USNW Nations by Area Empty Re: Official List of USNW Nations by Area Thu Jan 12, 2012 11:52 pm

Fox

Needs to be updated .. Ordanus is only 206.9 km2

Last edited by fox on Thu Mar 01, 2012 4:50 am; edited 1 time in total

7Official List of USNW Nations by Area Empty Re: Official List of USNW Nations by Area Thu Feb 23, 2012 11:13 pm

residentsim

residentsim

Hmm...How exactly do I calculate the surface area of my country? Kinda stumped on it Razz

8Official List of USNW Nations by Area Empty Re: Official List of USNW Nations by Area Thu Feb 23, 2012 11:30 pm

In photoshop you use the Histogram. If you provide the full sized map, meaning in relation to the 10,000px wide map I can calculate it

9Official List of USNW Nations by Area Empty Re: Official List of USNW Nations by Area Sat Feb 25, 2012 12:48 am

residentsim

residentsim

So I can just crop the general area of Sukoyria and you can calculate that? I don't exactly know what you mean by using the histogram.
EDIT: I figured out how to calculate it with the histogram, so I can give you the total amount of pixels?

10Official List of USNW Nations by Area Empty Re: Official List of USNW Nations by Area Sat Feb 25, 2012 8:27 am

Oh, and Loftindor's mainland changed so, I guess it's a different amount of pixels as well Razz

11Official List of USNW Nations by Area Empty Re: Official List of USNW Nations by Area Sat Feb 25, 2012 2:35 pm

YingBlanc

YingBlanc

I just averaged Switzerland and England's Area xDxD should I do the Pixel working out instead or, stick with that?

12Official List of USNW Nations by Area Empty Re: Official List of USNW Nations by Area Sat Feb 25, 2012 3:25 pm

Daniel

Daniel

I think the pixel thingamajig would be a lot better. xD

13Official List of USNW Nations by Area Empty Re: Official List of USNW Nations by Area Sun Feb 26, 2012 5:59 am

Yeah, I also think so.

14Official List of USNW Nations by Area Empty Re: Official List of USNW Nations by Area Sun Feb 26, 2012 10:23 am

YingBlanc

YingBlanc

could someone do it for me xDxD

15Official List of USNW Nations by Area Empty Re: Official List of USNW Nations by Area Thu Mar 01, 2012 4:51 am

Fox

My new area is 403,004.1 km2

16Official List of USNW Nations by Area Empty Re: Official List of USNW Nations by Area Thu Mar 01, 2012 7:59 am

Will

Will
Member (GSK)

I can add that later today, also, I realize I screwed up with the numbering, i'll fix that too...

17Official List of USNW Nations by Area Empty Re: Official List of USNW Nations by Area Thu Mar 01, 2012 12:05 pm

YingBlanc

YingBlanc

I know how to now and I will be finding it out soon.

18Official List of USNW Nations by Area Empty Re: Official List of USNW Nations by Area Sat Mar 03, 2012 6:23 pm

Will

Will
Member (GSK)

updated, and fixed Smile

19Official List of USNW Nations by Area Empty Re: Official List of USNW Nations by Area Sat Mar 03, 2012 7:44 pm

Fox

Thanks Will .. awesome job.

20Official List of USNW Nations by Area Empty Re: Official List of USNW Nations by Area Sun Mar 04, 2012 2:19 am

residentsim

residentsim

If I am correct, Sukoyria is about 5,093,088km² if a pixel equals 3km.

21Official List of USNW Nations by Area Empty Re: Official List of USNW Nations by Area Sun Mar 04, 2012 10:28 am

Will

Will
Member (GSK)

Each pixel is 11.53 sq km.

22Official List of USNW Nations by Area Empty Re: Official List of USNW Nations by Area Sun Mar 04, 2012 5:19 pm

residentsim

residentsim

I'm not sure if I am using the histogram correctly. If someone could calculate the area for me it would be greatly appreciated.

23Official List of USNW Nations by Area Empty Re: Official List of USNW Nations by Area Sun Mar 04, 2012 5:25 pm

Will

Will
Member (GSK)

I'll give it a shot, mostly what i'd screw up is your borders and get an inaccurate figure.

If I've got this right you took all the territory formerly called Mundolia?

24Official List of USNW Nations by Area Empty Re: Official List of USNW Nations by Area Sun Mar 04, 2012 5:32 pm

YingBlanc

YingBlanc

Grand Aescail is 70,379.12km²

25Official List of USNW Nations by Area Empty Re: Official List of USNW Nations by Area Sun Mar 04, 2012 5:40 pm

Will

Will
Member (GSK)

Ok, i'll add both ya'lls Smile

Residentsim, your total is 4,606,431.01 sq km Smile

Also, ale left correct? so I should take Ruteria and Gamat out?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum