The United Sovereign Nations
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The United Sovereign Nations

You are not connected. Please login or register

Accepted: Ambassadorial Membership | Cardinalsburgate Principality

+3
Carl
Chip
ggamgus
7 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Accept Cardinalsburgate as an Ambassadorial Member?

Accepted: Ambassadorial Membership | Cardinalsburgate Principality - Page 2 Pollle1091%Accepted: Ambassadorial Membership | Cardinalsburgate Principality - Page 2 Pollri10 91% [ 10 ]
Accepted: Ambassadorial Membership | Cardinalsburgate Principality - Page 2 Pollle100%Accepted: Ambassadorial Membership | Cardinalsburgate Principality - Page 2 Pollri10 0% [ 0 ]
Accepted: Ambassadorial Membership | Cardinalsburgate Principality - Page 2 Pollle109%Accepted: Ambassadorial Membership | Cardinalsburgate Principality - Page 2 Pollri10 9% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 11

Poll closed

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

ggamgus

All right! Very Happy Thanks.

Rheinland has voted. And voted yes.

androidboi

androidboi

looks good! i say yes. Smile

Fox

Voted... Looks good to me.

Heck Yeah, I can see you've been working really hard on this Smile

Daniel

Daniel

Btw, I just noticed that, counting deleted topics, this is the 1,000th topic to be created on the site jocolor

ggamgus

I was wondering. A lot of my cities are near rivers but the territory I've chosen doesn't really have rivers. Is it possible if I could expand the country on the continent of Carreon to some riverside areas? Thanks.

Kurt

Kurt
Admin (Shayden)
Admin (Shayden)

You can ask to have it changed so rivers are more existent. But for now the Cardinalsburgate Principality is accepted!

ggamgus

Oh sweet! Thanks a lot, Kurt. Does this mean the Principality is an official USNW member? Also, will there be a page for the Principality on the USNW Wiki? I was just curious for the latter. Thanks, again!

Daniel

Daniel

ggamgus wrote:Oh sweet! Thanks a lot, Kurt. Does this mean the Principality is an official USNW member? Also, will there be a page for the Principality on the USNW Wiki? I was just curious for the latter. Thanks, again!
1) Yes, the Principality is now officially a member of the USNW. Smile
2) There will, especially if you create it Wink (we could create it as well, but we don't know that much about your country yet - basically all we know is what's in your application Razz)

Oh, and congratulations on getting accepted. king

ggamgus

I can create the Wiki page. Thanks a lot! Very Happy

Carl

Carl

Welcome to USNW, Emir! You are the first USNW nation in Carreon! Cheers! Razz

Now, a victory lap, then fill this out!

http://www.usnw.net/t599-forum-creation

http://oktimes.canadian-forum.com

Kurt

Kurt
Admin (Shayden)