The United Sovereign Nations
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The United Sovereign Nations

You are not connected. Please login or register

January 2012 Inaugurations

+2
Carl
Chip
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1January 2012 Inaugurations Empty January 2012 Inaugurations Thu Jan 19, 2012 12:34 am

Chip

Chip
Webmaster

January 2012 Inaugurations Inaugurations

Welcome to the Inaugurations for the Third USNW Government, being held in Erikkson, Insulo, the interim Headquarters of the United Sovereign Nations of the World. We'd like to greatly thank all of you for taking part in these elections as they are essential to our democratic form of government. I'd like to thank all the candidates and contenders who put their mind and time to use working with their campaigns and participating in the elections, I'd like to tell you personally that you did a great job and you are to be honestly and sincerely commended. I'd also like to thank K50 for organizing the Elections and running them until the voting began, I'd like to wish him the best of luck with the rest of his Sim City Career. I think I speak for all of my colleagues and fellow members when I wish K50 a good career away from USNW, we'd love for you to come back as soon as possible.

Yours Truly,
First Minister; Chancellor-Elect Charles Brown

Winners
  • Chancellor - Chip
  • First Minister - Daniel
  • Executive Secretary - Kurt
  • Minister of Defense - Daniel
  • Minister of Economics - Chip
  • Minister of Transportation - Carl
  • Minister of Health, Safety, and Education - 9988
  • Minister of Culture and Events - 2b2gbi
  • Minister of Environment and Agriculture - alerules22
  • Minister of Statistics - 9988
  • Minister of Science and Space Exploration - K. Johnson
  • Minister of Energy - 9988

If you won an office, please repeat the following oath of office:
"I, __name__ , do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will faithfully execute the office of __office__ of the United Sovereign Nations of the World, and I will to the best of my ability, preserve, protect, and defend the Charter of the United Sovereign Nations of the World."

http://www.usnw.net

2January 2012 Inaugurations Empty Re: January 2012 Inaugurations Thu Jan 19, 2012 12:39 am

Chip

Chip
Webmaster

I, Charles Brown, do solemnly affirm that I will faithfully execute the offices of Chancellor and Minister of Economics of the United Sovereign Nations of the World, and I will to the best of my ability, preserve, protect, and defend the Charter of the United Sovereign Nations of the World.

3January 2012 Inaugurations Empty Re: January 2012 Inaugurations Thu Jan 19, 2012 12:49 am

Carl

Carl

"私、カールアレクサンダーは、厳粛に私が忠実に世界の国連主権の国の運輸大臣の事務所が実行されること(または断言)誓うか、と私は自分の能力を最大限にし、維持、保護、および防御世界の国連主権の連合憲章。"

"I, Carl Alexander , do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will faithfully execute the office of Minister of Transportation of the United Sovereign Nations of the World, and I will to the best of my ability, preserve, protect, and defend the Charter of the United Sovereign Nations of the World."

http://oktimes.canadian-forum.com

4January 2012 Inaugurations Empty Re: January 2012 Inaugurations Thu Jan 19, 2012 1:20 am

ForthWall

ForthWall
Member (Kuyrut)
Member (Kuyrut)

Congratulations Everyone Smile

5January 2012 Inaugurations Empty Re: January 2012 Inaugurations Thu Jan 19, 2012 6:40 am

Daniel

Daniel

Me, Taniel Impah, tou holopeah pamish tat Me il halu tou ta-plakhe tee Wan Manatar ant-Manatar tee Potakiels tee ta-Unial Intipantent Naashoane tee ta-Wewaltobe, ant-Me il tu ta-pek tee Me tonk, keep, tasha, ant-potakiels tee Klantule tee ta-Unial Intipantent Naashoane tee ta-Wewaltobe.

I, Daniel Emperor, do solemnly swear that I will faithfully execute the offices of First Minister and Minister of Defence of the United Sovereign Nations of the World, and I will to the best of my ability, preserve, protect, and defend the Charter of the United Sovereign Nations of the World.

6January 2012 Inaugurations Empty Re: January 2012 Inaugurations Thu Jan 19, 2012 2:04 pm

kj34

kj34
Member (Paradise)
Member (Paradise)

I, Kenneth Johnson, do solemnly swear that I will faithfully execute the office of Minister of Science and Space Exploration of the United Sovereign Nations of the World, and I will to the best of my ability, preserve, protect, and defend the Charter of the United Sovereign Nations of the World.

7January 2012 Inaugurations Empty Re: January 2012 Inaugurations Thu Jan 19, 2012 4:52 pm

alerules22

alerules22
Member (Oxacmela & Balisca)
Member (Oxacmela & Balisca)

"Yo, Alejandro (Agustín), juro solemnemente (o afirmo) que desempeñaré fielmente en el puesto de Ministerio de Medio Ambiente y Agricultura de las Naciones Soberanas Unidas del Mundo, y yo pondre lo mejor de mi capacidad, preservar, proteger , y defender la Carta de las Naciones Soberanas Unidas del Mundo. "

"I, Alejandro (Agustin), do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will faithfully execute the office of Ministry of Environment and Agriculture of the United Sovereign Nations of the World, and I will to the best of my ability, preserve, protect, and defend the Charter of the United Sovereign Nations of the World."

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum